Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, joccu said:

Hello @joccu @Sleepy Owl

Coffee for you both
Image result for coffee gif

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ am job hunting. my freelance projects dried up during the pandemic... :sweatingbullets:

Image result for hope you find a job soon

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, pompyavi said:

At the start of ep 1 when PSH was being followed by a drone

that drone was from Alice.. it went to wrong time dimension and did a U-turn back to 2050

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

sorry i just had to type that Alice joke hahahaha no offense!!

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

when CSW pulled out that piece of circuit looking for a magnet, the co-pilot was like...

we are doom and you still wanna look for a magnet !

best is, no further short circuit to the whole thing.. hahahaha the bunches of wires remind me of cisco data center!

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

but did the cockpit scene really last 3.5 mins long?

not the scene but he mentioned to keep it at 3.5mins and remind him at 30secs interval.. and he still had time to facetime call with his business partner, and made a verbal will.. wow.. it's probably a typo.. must have been 35mins!

hi @Lmangla coffee for u first! and then good luck with job hunting too!

hi @joccu

gilmore girls coffee GIF

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

best is, no further short circuit to the whole thing.. hahahaha the bunches of wires remind me of cisco data center!

not the scene but he mentioned to keep it at 3.5mins and remind him at 30secs interval.. and he still had time to facetime call with his business partner, and made a verbal will.. wow.. it's probably a typo.. must have been 35mins!

+2

+2

Whenever I hear the word cisco, that's me,hahaha

source.gif

Too bad, his will did not take effect else his business partner will be enjoying his lifelong holiday.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzWTnN8rZHhJn5AvX4HHJ

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hey there @elan1 @mirmz @MayanEcho @joccu @Sleepy Owl u all are awake till very late! i guess some should be sleeping now

Hello friend :love:

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@elan1 you having a big feast Hot Pot...love the brocholli soup and the muffins.

Salivating...........

There is plenty have some :)

Hungry Goofy Movie GIF

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hotpot looks good @elan1 first time me seeing cauliflower soup - what broth is this?

Good morning! :) Thank you! I made broth out of chicken and spices that I would use when I make pho like fennel seeds and coriander, fish sauce, star anise, rock sugar, and etc. I add cauliflower, because why not? Makes it healthier for the hotpot :lol:

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

lol at the duct tape scene & too much cabin scenes makes my head go spinning as well.

that also made me LOL I expected more from a wealthy prodigy :lol:

Some of the scenes transition were very cliche in both ep 1 and ep2. At the start of ep 1 when PSH was being followed by a drone and then she suddenly was on the top of a train and where/why did the drone vanish??

this was what PSH was literally doing on top of a train, she was sponsored by the train for the commercial within the drama :lol:

Music Video Girl GIF by Siena Bella

Just because you changed the genre from scifi to myster fantasy, it doesn't give you a free pass to show anything.

Taylor Swift Magic GIF by moodman

I expect PSH to find a giant cat and ride it for the remainder of the drama :lol:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ am job hunting. my freelance projects dried up during the pandemic... :sweatingbullets:

awww sorry to hear that :( fighting! 

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Good morning friend :glasses:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that drone was from Alice.. it went to wrong time dimension and did a U-turn back to 2050

sorry i just had to type that Alice joke hahahaha no offense!!

This joke made my day Chingu :loolz:

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I was literally shaking my head. He did the video call in a plane when his friend was shocked how the call got connected if he is in the plane. Mobile Networks in SK must be too strong :joy:

He face time called his partner and was smiling, and I was like "Dude, the plane is crashing and you are in the pilot cockpit, if someone is supposed to die first, it would be you" :evilelmo:

Hey there @Min2206, thank you for the coffee :kisslevel:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Good morning! :) Thank you! I made broth out of chicken and spices that I would use when I make pho like fennel seeds and coriander, fish sauce, star anise, rock sugar, and etc. I add cauliflower, because why not? Makes it healthier for the hotpot :lol:

Your broth is super healthy and sounds tasty.  I should add cauli in my next soup / hotpot one day.   Thanks!

Image result for chicken vege soup

852 C

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

39 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl I actually think Beyond Evil will be much better than Sisyphus.

I am looking forward to that drama Chingu, it will be airing tonight, and I also think it has the potential to be better than Sisyphus. But let's see how that drama will be. 

I already dropped my expectations when they changed the genre from "Sci-fi" to "Fantasy". 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

F9-CF8614-D14-F-47-C9-BBC5-E2-B641-A63-E

my aunt showed me a picture that her area was so cold that the water fountain froze

:joy:

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

was literally shaking my head. He did the video call in a plane when his friend was shocked how the call got connected if he is in the plane. Mobile Networks in SK must be too strong :joy:

I wish I had such strong connection. That must be like 10G :lol:

internet GIF 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, elan1 said:

that also made me LOL I expected more from a wealthy prodigy 

this was what PSH was literally doing on top of a train, she was sponsored by the train for the commercial within the drama 

+2

I think he just grab whatever he could find inside the cockpit.

But, am surprise of all stationeries, why must it be a duct tape.

LOL, PSH is doing a shampoo commercial 

Oh !.. another drama on my watch list .. thanks @pompyavi will look into Beyond Evil

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I think he just grab whatever he could find inside the cockpit.

But, am surprise of all stationeries, why must it be a duct tape.

LOL, PSH is doing a shampoo commercial 

Oh !.. another drama on my watch list .. thanks @pompyavi will look into Beyond Evil

his anecdote about how they used to fix windows like that in the war.... is this true??? :lol:

no more tears shampoo GIF

shampoo GIF

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was literally shaking my head. He did the video call in a plane when his friend was shocked how the call got connected if he is in the plane. Mobile Networks in SK must be too strong

Exactly my point. I need that in India. 

21 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I expect PSH to find a giant cat and ride it for the remainder of the drama

If something like that happens I will drop it, does not matter if my oppa is there or not.

Some of the scenes were directed so nicely - the scene where the young brothers play in beach, all the scenes between the brothers, the opening scene of ep 1 between Seo hae and her father. 

@Sleepy Owl you made it from 854 to 584

856 corrected..

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Exactly my point. I need that in India. 

If something like that happens I will drop it, does not matter if my oppa is there or not.

Some of the scenes were directed so nicely - the scene where the young brothers play in beach, all the scenes between the brothers, the opening scene of ep 1 between Seo hae and her father. 

+2

The fighting scenes in episode 2 was also illogical... was it just me or did I see some of the bad guys running away? :joy: instead of teaming up, it seems like they each took a turn trying to hurt her with their gun lol If one person fails, then the next person tries... lol

im sure @partyon and @Abs_ triggered would appreciate that random shirtless scene, it’s like something they would write on a drama if they were writers :lol:

shirtless it's always sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

—2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5