Add and Subtract Game

Admin

hahahaha... @kokodus ~ turkish oppa got married! thought for sure, the wedding will get interrupted but it didn't. what drama will happen next. people can't be happy in daily drama, not till the ending episode! :lol:

now I just need to catch up -- have been on ep 23 for weeks!

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

odnight @elan1  say Hi to you Count Dracula please

angry dracula GIF by Hotel Transylvania

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hmm.. i dun remember talking to my plants..

:joy: it’s soothing and therapeutic, I recommend! I also name some of my plants too :P

7-FCA9129-42-C2-4581-9-BB8-3-D655-F85-DB

EFDBC1-AD-553-E-4-A69-9358-B3083-F153-D7

I love hot pot :heart:

7 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

sending a smile to say... have a cheerful day. :D

TY! Merci! You too! Have a beautiful day :love:

7 hours ago, larus said:

Hello, everyone! I am behind will all my dramas this week. I have not started any new drama yet. I am not in a mood.

I took the vaccin yesterday and I still have some side effects. I hope everyone is alright. Fighting!

awww sorry :( I hope you feel better soon. Fighting! 

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

agreed that ep1 is slightly confusing.. but i think ep2 should clarify most stuffs for us?

i was mostly confused with the logistic of the airplane scene, I thought I was watching a comedy :joy:

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Cha Eun Woo!?!?!

I’m not a big fan of his hair cuts but he looks very cute :love:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm not a Cha Eun Woo fan at all, especially of his acting... but I'm always confused when he got more expression in his photoshootings than in his drama. :lol:

That shade :joy: as long as he looks good, that all it matters @partyon @Abs_ triggered They can have less expressions than a rock but that’s okay, it’s the looks that counts :lol:

cha eun woo astro GIF

125-ADBA8-9174-4-A43-AEBE-6-C0184-F840-A

B3-C290-F1-39-DA-4-D80-806-C-07-EBCDB217

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Nice looking foodie there @elan1! Not hungry but feel like eating again. :lol:

thank you for kind words, there’s enough food for you to eat virtually, enjoy :) 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@elan1

I mean I have to admit back then I enjoyed Dream High but I knew it was an idol drama and I knew what to expect acting wise and it was decent for what it was. So, I think if I decide to watch a drama with Cha Eun Woo I know what to expect as well. :D And I think most people just watch him as a eyecandy. :lol:

thats the perfect method to watch a drama and a movie, understanding their current limits so that you can enjoy the ride and who knows sometimes they can exceed your expectations in the future :joy:I used to not be a fan of IU acting although I love her singing until her last two dramas, I was so impressed. I was like who possessed her body because she improved! :lol:

Vince Vaughn Horror GIF by Freaky

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, elan1 said:

IU acting although I love her singing until her last two dramas, I was so impressed. I was like who possessed her body because she improved! :lol:

IU has had some serious development in her acting skills in her past few dramas. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

+2

Good Morning

@Abs_ triggered  @Ernie @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama  @iksunijini5  @Jillia  @elan1  @kokodus

@Lmangla  @MayanEcho  @mirmz @partyon  @pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @twinkle_little_star

@Min2206  

funnygifsbox.com-2020-07-26-15-01-27-51.

@larus  - hope you feel better these coming days, take care.

@sadthe1st @Jillia   @Sleepy Owl   -  I watched Ep 1 of Sissypur, no doubt a bit confusing, but I think the

following coming episodes should be good.

Sadthe - you have got the eye of a hawk...i did not realised the luggage is Samsonite brand.

@elan1 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

B3-C290-F1-39-DA-4-D80-806-C-07-EBCDB217

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Cha Eun Woo!?!?!

guess Ju Gyeong's mom did the eyebrows for him.. all son in laws need to go through this phase

star trek what GIF

hey there @elan1 @mirmz @MayanEcho @joccu @Sleepy Owl u all are awake till very late! i guess some should be sleeping now..

good morning @Min2206 @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @pompyavi

i haven't seen @iksunijini5 @Nodame for a long time!!

@elan1 i haven't watched sissyfurs ep2.. but i'm assuming, the folks from the future came flying down from the sky with their luggage? nah, i'm just joking lol but they seem to emit electrostatic force or something..

fun coming GIF by BlackPowderWorksRock Guitar GIF by Staatsloterij

814 c

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6