Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@Sleepy Owl

Maybe he really needs to the money? I don't know. But then again he is probably happy he gets offers. There is nothing worse than an actor not being able to work because lack of drama offers. On the other hand, I would appreciate him trying out different genres. Heck, he could even do a weekend family drama if there were still any to improve and just do something longer. Plus weekend dramas usually worked fine to establish fans in different viewer demographics. But I mean I'm not Ji Chang Wook's manager. :P

@partyon

Will I even dare to check out the first episode!?

:loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Replies 146.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Maybe he really needs to the money? I don't know. But then again he is probably happy he gets offers. There is nothing worse than an actor not being able to work because lack of drama offers. On the other hand, I would appreciate him trying out different genres. Heck, he could even do a weekend family drama if there were still any to improve and just do something longer. Plus weekend dramas usually worked fine to establish fans in different viewer demographics. But I mean I'm not Ji Chang Wook's manager. :P

This guy really needs to grow up. Even from his IG posts, you can tell that he is still a bit on the immature side. Life is not a party, oppa. You really are wasting your talents here.

@partyon

Will I even dare to check out the first episode!?

You might like it. @Sleepy Owl did.

For me cinematography, lighting and editing are core components of a good drama for me, and in this one they are lacking.

@Ameera Ali How are you liking Awaken?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I don't really know why he is doing it, but I am sure, if he does wait a little, he sure will get better scripts with better roles in it. For now maybe as you said he could be worried about going into sudden slump if he does not take those roles, but I think the kind of actor he is and his popularity, he sure will get offers if he rejects some scripts. By the looks of it, he is just accepting the first script he is getting as soon as possible :loolz:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl I'm talking about the cheapest CGI crow I've ever seen in my life! :D

That sure was not a good CGI, but I am kind of interested in the plot, so I will continue it for now :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
10 minutes ago, partyon said:

This guy really needs to grow up. Even from his IG posts, you can tell that he is still a bit on the immature side. Life is not a party, oppa. You really are wasting your talents here.

I agree with you on this, his IG posts do suggest that he is still kind of immature. I don't mind him partying all around, but he needs to learn choosing better scripts. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

when ur boss ask you to pay 300 dollar  , what u do next :mrgreen:

** target schools boys for money :D

If that fails, you just take out the card of your subordinate who also happens to be an idol, which means she is rich, so no worries handing her card to a kid telling him to use it for 2 hours :loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali 10 minutes in episode 2, ML already tried to commit suicide, having an idol subordinate is hard I guess :rubchin:

I will not comment much on Seolhyun's acting this early, but it sure is better than than many idols out there, still will have to see more of her to comment on her acting.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4