Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

WoW !... you got such a huge piece of land by looking at the size of your garden.

Good thing about having garden is you get to enjoyed when flowers starts to bloom beautifully.

Downside, is to clear away unwanted wild plants or leaves :mrgreen:

And  TQVM Chingu, will take your expertise advise.

:heart:

You are right! Although maintenance is very time consuming, the rewards of seeing the flowers is wonderful. My grandmother, she loves flowers, I work on it thinking of her and I bought her favorite plants :) Before it was barren land and an eyesore with weeds only, so I try to make good use.

Garden GIF by TheSecretGarden

36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@sadthe1st let's move over to her garden

yes come and migrate over :P

moving stan marsh GIF by South Park

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love @elan1 garden! abundance of space.. please spare me some.. i'll bring my succulents, lime plant and earthworms over to u! hahaha i'm actually planning to head down to the sunday stall for orchids.. i bought a pretty baby blue pot and saucer.. i thought a nice orchid would be perfect!

OMG! Come and move into my garden 

sexy gardener GIF

Good night everyone! I’ll be sleeping in my vampire coffin... I mean bed  :joy:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 151.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

+2

@elan1  Good Night.

And you are lucky @Abs_ triggered is not here today, else she will scream at you for not changing your DP :joy:

@sadthe1st  Orchids are beautiful plant, I love them, but lazy to feed them or talk to them.

There are so many names for orchids, I can only remember Dancing Lily cause we had one long time ago.

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Lmangla Took 3min for their heads and faces to come closer! :lol: The girl's eyes are her best feature. 

bwahahaha... there are clips where pretty much they do nothing but look awkwardly. it is hysterical and when you read the fan comments, you crack up even more. :lol:

she really does look pretty here and what I like about her wedding dress is that they have incorporated little details of their story into the dress. so these two are getting married to get custody of the nephew they share. so a story that this kid really takes to from one of the books is about a giant, a little boy and a princess. so this kid sees himself in that book. so her wedding dress is princess-y because of that and the guy's look emphasizes his height as the giant..

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

are you watching any drama? if not, join us for miss montecristo; it looks like another mad daily drama where we are going to be spending most of our time laughing. it just started this week and is only half hour each episode. 10-15 minutes if you fastforward! hahahahahha

Ohh, I am so sorry, I can't join you there.   Else my unnie will kill me.
I need to crawl into a Tunnel.   :D wait, I am already in the Tunnel - I just need to crawl out of it.  
Agree with @MayanEcho - the FL has really huge, pretty eyes, and the FL aka princess is @Lmangla 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

no worms! no super chicks! i want to be me! so that i can eat all the yummy food and snacks and drink all the coffee!!!

Ok noted.. okay, I scrape the me-being-a-chick then. 

Goodnight @elan1  say Hi to you Count Dracula please

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Orchids are beautiful plant, I love them, but lazy to feed them or talk to them.

hmm.. i dun remember talking to my plants..

Ehh GIF by memecandy

they thrive in charcoal base.. so applying fertilizers will be a bit tricky.. and they need plenty of sunlight to bloom beautifully!

orchid-looks-like-dancing-girl-260nw-110

we used to have these in the garden when i was a kid.. and i love to take off the hat of these dancing lady orchids.. and got scolded by my mom after that hahahaha!!

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Ok noted.. okay, I scrape the me-being-a-chick then. 

we need to be human chingus to continue drool after oppas.. eat ramyeon.. and bbq pork belly.. slurp on piping hot beef soup.. and savor those kimchi stew..

korean food im so hungry GIF

• Love 1
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

we need to be human chingus to continue drool after oppas.. eat ramyeon.. and bbq pork belly.. slurp on piping hot beef soup.. and savor those kimchi stew..

Yes, chingu - noted with pleasure

Image result for nodding in happiness gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
38 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

By the way :

Hyungnim

@Sleepy Owl sis @partyon , @Lmangla Do you watch depressed sad kdramas ?

I just wanna come up with a poll recommendation !

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

I have watched some sad Kdramas, some are in my watch list too. Anyway, we are always open to event suggestions and poll recommendations, so please message your idea :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @Jillia @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @larus    @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Lmangla

@kokodus @4evrkdrama  @Min2206

@Thong Thin @Ernie @joccu

@cenching @pompyavi @Nodame  @iksunijini5 , to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1  @forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? ,

sending a smile to say... have a cheerful day. :D

Patrick Swayze Smile GIF

still reeling. :D

Jan-s-Page-of-Awesomeness.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6