• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

especially for sg, there is hardly anywhere worthy of being called a forest lol.. probably a few nature reserves but u definitely can't find any hungry bears or playful deers.. they're all well fed in the zoo lol

night night @elan1

oh that’s a shame :( I didn’t know spores is almost completely urbanized. 

chris rock madagascar GIF

8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Goodnight @elan1  Sweet dreams
Your English is fine - I am learning here too.

Thank you :heart:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

just came home.. went to buy creamy lemon tart drink.. some yakitori.. and a choco banana bun!

sounds delicious :love:

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

elan1 good night.

I have PM you, check when available, is nothing important.

Thank you! :)

I just checked my inbox but I don’t see your PM? :sweat_smile:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

High Mountain Pouchong Tea with Lemon Juice and Mousse

that looks so refreshing :scream: but why is that drink on a measuring scale? Isn’t it obvious to just fill it to the top? :lol:

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha when u said this.. i can only think of

OMG I tried making that Japanese jiggle soufflé cheesecake once. That was so challenging and it was very time sensitive. You had to follow the directions at the right time. What made it extra hard was that I had to try using substitutes for certain allergy and that made it so

expensive. If I didn’t have allergies, it would be easier to produce. Thankfully it came out fine but I decided not to make it again :sweat_smile:

200.gif

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

How's your Friday? :)

good afternoon to you too :) just started my day exercising :) looking forward to watching next episode of bl thai drama “a tale of a thousand stars” I love the ost so much 

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @mirmz @kokodus

I had a dull headache yesterday which wasn't going even after a nap. Finally gave in to have paracetamol and coffee before sleeping, coz I didn't want to wake up the next day still having headache or the much worse full blown migraine. :sweatingbullets:

ohhhh no, I hope you feel better soon. I’m not sure it’s a good idea to drink coffee when one has a headache :( warm water and non-caffeine tea I recommend. 

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

just finished Ep 2 Sisyphus. 

Don't understand why those men on mask and some not. 

How can he just take "his brother" ashes just like that... And trying to be MacGyver at the dilapidated house.... Sun has got nice body.. nice biceps.. nice abs :w00t:

PSH showing the finger sign!!! 

LOL I did admire his body although I think it’s a mystery that his clothes fitted her as if it was tailored for her specifically. They’re couple goals. They could share a wardrobe, no need to waste money buying clothes for two people  :joy:

shopping GIF

My stash of chocolates are raided by the kiddos, LOL!  They eat even the dark chocolates. Funny, they dislike coffee but can eat bitter chocolates. Or is it because it's chocolate?

LOL I also love dark chocolate when I was a young kid too, just how I like bitter tea no sugar. Maybe you should buy higher cacao percentage for dark chocolate. It should deter most kids I think. I can only handle 85 percent cacao level :P

Too Much Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with take a break from work and spend time with loved ones while you can. :D

awwww I hope you have a beautiful weekend too :kiss_wink:

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
32 minutes ago, elan1 said:

ohhhh no, I hope you feel better soon. I’m not sure it’s a good idea to drink coffee when one has a headache :( warm water and non-caffeine tea I recommend. 

So far for me it works, so it's a go-to quick remedy if a nap doesn't cure the headache. 

34 minutes ago, elan1 said:

LOL I also love dark chocolate when I was a young kid too, just how I like bitter tea no sugar. Maybe you should buy higher cacao percentage for dark chocolate. It should deter most kids I think. I can only handle 85 percent cacao level :P

It's hubs who buys it from the nearby neighborhood store. :P I don't think they keep higher cacao percentage dark chocolate other than 70%, which can be bought if shopping at the bigger hypermarket (which we avoid as much as possible due to crowding during weekends). The kiddos have their own just as I have mine, but mine gets finished ahead coz they think my stash is better than theirs. LOL!

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

far for me it works, so it's a go-to quick remedy if a nap doesn't cure the headache

interesting, maybe I need to try that in the future :joy:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

The kiddos have their own just as I have mine, but mine gets finished ahead coz they think my stash is better than theirs. LOL!

I wonder what makes them think your stash is so special. Maybe you need to invest in a safe just solely to protect your chocolates :lol: Or maybe it’s an excuse so they can eat both yours and theirs, they want to reserve their chocolates by eating others first :P

Disney Eating GIF

open sesame money GIF by Beeld en Geluid Labs

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

I have learned that if you stash your candy or chocolate it´s more like that someone will eat it rather that left it there. So now days I left my candy and chocolate on the open and more often they are still there when I want to eat them. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@elan1 coz mine would have different packing. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

So now days I left my candy and chocolate on the open and more often they are still there when I want to eat them. 

Chocolates left in the open would be inhaled, LOL! Oddly, candies whether left around or kept aren't almost touched. 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
28 minutes ago, joccu said:

I have learned that if you stash your candy or chocolate it´s more like that someone will eat it rather that left it there. So now days I left my candy and chocolate on the open and more often they are still there when I want to eat them. 

Happens a lot among the siblings, the later you eat, the more you will have to share :joy:

And if you are in hostel/dorm, and stashed stuff, you got to be too careful, since if you don't keep them safe, no matter how much you have stashed, it goes away in a blink :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Min2206 Watching Go Princess Go, each ep is just a little over 20min. Not bad for 36 eps. :lol: I can finish this in 2-3 days.

First two episodes and I've already seen more skin than the whole of the Korean counterpart. We're talking sleeveless, plunging, and tubes in the ancient era, LOL!

Although it was shown 2015,  which means it was shot at least a year before airing, the set and any SFX aren't bad at all. 

A few differences - the Chinese version male protagonist's accident was also in the pool,  but the one he was saving from drowning accidentally kicked kis head with her stilettos. 

The other girl who supposedly tried to kill her is the wife of another prince, name is Zhao. The equivalent of her cousin in the Korean version is another prince, 9th Prince.

GPG is funny its own way, but perhaps it is better not to see immediately after Mr Q which is really funny, as the viewer will certainly compare. One thing I can say though, at ep3, GPG trumps MrQ on how much more liberal it is. 

LMAO,  she calls her husband bro! Sadly there's no Court Lady Choi, but her servant is doing great for the roles of Lady Choi and Honyeung.

LOL, she's now teaching the Crown Prince the meaning of green cap - for the Chinese it means the wearer is cuckold. 

Another LOL, I'm really seeing Alan Yu the 9th Prince as Bai Zhen of TMOPB sent to the mortal realm. Now watching in ep3 the drinking match between Crown Prince and 9th Prince. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

So far for me it works, so it's a go-to quick remedy if a nap doesn't cure the headache. 

It's hubs who buys it from the nearby neighborhood store.  I don't think they keep higher cacao percentage dark chocolate other than 70%, which can be bought if shopping at the bigger hypermarket (which we avoid as much as possible due to crowding during weekends). The kiddos have their own just as I have mine, but mine gets finished ahead coz they think my stash is better than theirs. LOL!

+2

Ever since the pandemic, I tried not to visit the store but going online buying stuffs.

I was recommended by foodies fanatic :D @sadthe1st to try cocao higher percentage (Korean brand), and I like it.

Have you try to source online shopping. 

Glad and happy to know you are feeling better now. 

@elan1 ignore the pm, sorry for the inconveniences. :D

Morning @mirmz

@Min2206  I have lost touch on Tunnel re-watch, mind to let me know what is the Ep for coming week.

@partyon mianhei...see you next week at Tunnel re-watch thread. :heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5