Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

So far for me it works, so it's a go-to quick remedy if a nap doesn't cure the headache. 

It's hubs who buys it from the nearby neighborhood store.  I don't think they keep higher cacao percentage dark chocolate other than 70%, which can be bought if shopping at the bigger hypermarket (which we avoid as much as possible due to crowding during weekends). The kiddos have their own just as I have mine, but mine gets finished ahead coz they think my stash is better than theirs. LOL!

+2

Ever since the pandemic, I tried not to visit the store but going online buying stuffs.

I was recommended by foodies fanatic :D @sadthe1st to try cocao higher percentage (Korean brand), and I like it.

Have you try to source online shopping. 

Glad and happy to know you are feeling better now. 

@elan1 ignore the pm, sorry for the inconveniences. :D

Morning @mirmz

@Min2206  I have lost touch on Tunnel re-watch, mind to let me know what is the Ep for coming week.

@partyon mianhei...see you next week at Tunnel re-watch thread. :heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Thong Thin Hi there! We buy some items online, but for fresh produce, hubs prefer taking at the store himself and goes when he knows its isn't crowded - when it's like there are only 2 or 3 other shoppers aside from him at the grocery nearby. If we come along to go to the hypermarket instead, we go during odd hours when there are really less people. Never on weekends. Fortunately it can be done easily since some stores are 24hrs. Shopping before dawn, or before 10am is a breeze.

Haven't tried buying online yet of some food items that comes overseas, because so far I've seen plenty enough at the overseas items sections. Hmm, except that fish skin. 

@Min2206 ep4, seeing the crown princess dancing the tango with her servant Lu Li. Crown Prince watching behind bushes. LOL. Argh, I still don't remember their names,  hahahahah! 

Woah, still in ep4, she's telling him now of the future he came from. Tells how he fell in the pool. After he(she) gifts the Prince with a ripe Durian. Hahahaha!

Ooo, so she was a widow before she(he) is married to the Crown Prince. First husband died on their wedding night. Hmm, seems that the eavesdropping equivalent of Eun Bin in the Chinese version is a snake. 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, joccu said:

I have learned that if you stash your candy or chocolate it´s more like that someone will eat it rather that left it there. So now days I left my candy and chocolate on the open and more often they are still there when I want to eat them. 

Where do you live? What’s your exact address? Just for research purposes, not because you have the tendency of leaving your chocolates out in the open...:lol: Better yet, can I move in? :P

seattle mariners cotton candy girl GIF by MLB

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@elan1 coz mine would have different packing. :lol: 

Chocolates left in the open would be inhaled, LOL! Oddly, candies whether left around or kept aren't almost touched. 

Hmmm.. it means you need to start repackage your chocolates into less desirable wrapper like make sure you print out a label that shows the expiration date is expired and that it says no sugar or that it has questionable ingredients such as crickets or hide the chocolates under your vegetables in the refrigerator because which kid would look for chocolates next to the fresh vegetables produces  :joy:

Work Office GIF

28 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

After he gifts the Prince with a ripe Durian. Hahahaha!

off topic but I love Durian

indonesia deal with it GIF

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Ever since the pandemic, I tried not to visit the store but going online buying stuffs.

whoa! I’ve never purchased grocery online ever. I prefer looking and touching the food in person, to inspect ripeness and quality :lol:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Min2206 Ep5 Scratch that, she's a senseless and shameless snake! In the own crown princess house, she is "confronting" the crown prince if he started to fall for his wife! Because they're together the whole afternoon. 

Come on, for real? This girl is obviously not taught of decorum or appearances. Or prefers not to remember coz her boytoy is the Crown Prince.

Crown Prince just tells his basically his sister in law to be ethical. Sis in law touches him intimately instead. Barf!

Ep6 Tsk. Got drunk. Got pregnant. LOL, a bit of R18 action showed. And now pregnant, but not yet confirmed.

More snake moves from sis in law. Purposely undresses at the football field during a match then blames it to crown princess Zhang Peng Peng. And stupid Crown Prince falls for it and blames her, he, grr, also slaps her! Even carried that snake away from her own husband's arms. No surprise anymore if Prince Zhao would betray the Crown Prince later on for that crappy display. 

@elan1 LOL, it's the odd mentality of the kiddos that mom always have something more special from dad :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

hi @Thong Thin @joccu @MayanEcho @elan1 @mirmz

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I was recommended by foodies fanatic :D @sadthe1st to try cocao higher percentage (Korean brand), and I like it.

when HP2 is out, we can all snack on the same lotte dream cacao again! hahahaha i did a third reorder.. and shared some with my friends.. some love it cos of the 82%, some couldn't bear the bitterness.. i guess 72% is more widely accepted lol

72% is now available in sg at a major candy shop (Candy Empire).

ba1ee0c1-ebb9-46ec-ba57-8fed7602a94c.jpg

@elan1 the japanese jiggly cheese cake is super sinful.. cos it's so light and easy to eat.. i can eat many many slices!

GravePartialIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

taiwan has this castella cake too, that was a rave in sg a few years ago..

ok time for me  to make coffee and eat yam mantou!

+2

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

@Min2206 Ep7 Qi Sheng the frown (hahaha!) Prince asks her what kind of man is more attractive. Then he storms out after she describes her childhood bestie 9th Prince.

Ep8 First assassination attempt against Zhang Peng Peng. 9the Prince and Lord Zhang save her from turncoat bodyguard.

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

+2

@sadthe1st

When Taiwan Castell a cake was first introduced here, the queue was like few hundred meters and these crazy customers even waited before the store open. 

Now that the craze is over, you hardly see on customers now :mrgreen:

To me is nothing special, the ingredients is only sugar, eggs and flour and during my teens, I will go buy a pc which only cost me RM 0.50 (those were the days) 

That Japanese jiggle cake is very ADDICTIVE,don't even mentioned. 

@elan1 I am selective when buying online, so when comes to greens or poultry, I need to check their freshness on the spot.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Min2206 Ep8 More assassins attacking 9th Prince and Qi Sheng. The ambush was organised by Prince Zhao.

Wounded 9th Prince and Zhang Peng Peng escape the mêlée and swim across the river. Qi Sheng who later followed is worried since he remembered that Zhang Peng Peng couldn't swim. He and his men are searching the river banks to find his wife and brother.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 Watching Go Princess Go, each ep is just a little over 20min. Not bad for 36 eps. :lol: I can finish this in 2-3 days.

First two episodes and I've already seen more skin than the whole of the Korean counterpart. We're talking sleeveless, plunging, and tubes in the ancient era, LOL!

@MayanEcho  Thank you so much for your recap.   Ohh, it's only 20 min per epi.   I did see some sexy, bold scenes from @partyon previous postings.  :D  There is a SIL who's after the King too.   SIL is married to PRince Zhao, right?  Who is Zhang Peng2 and Qi Sheng - trying to know who's who so can follow your re-cap.  You are going very fast LOL

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin Hi there! We buy some items online, but for fresh produce, hubs prefer taking at the store himself and goes when he knows its isn't crowded - when it's like there are only 2 or 3 other shoppers aside from him at the grocery nearby. If we come along to go to the hypermarket instead, we go during odd hours when there are really less people. Never on weekends. Fortunately it can be done easily since some stores are 24hrs. Shopping before dawn, or before 10am is a breeze.

I prefer early morning too to buy fresh produce - and usually on weekdays.  Before work, if possible.  Just so lazy to get up sooooo early.     

@sadthe1st Think I have tried the jiggly Jap cheesecake - prefer this to the Taiwan's one.

@elan1 morning to you.  Are you a chocolate person?   I am.
Image result for chocolate nuts gif

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  I have lost touch on Tunnel re-watch, mind to let me know what is the Ep for coming week.

@partyon mianhei...see you next week at Tunnel re-watch thread. 

I just started yesterday on the rewatch, after Mr Queen.  Saw the last recap was on Epi 9 and 10.   I read that most have done till Epi 8.   I am on it now.   Very "kancheong"   :D   
How do you say kancheong in English ?  exciting? thrilling?

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

To me is nothing special, the ingredients is only sugar, eggs and flour and during my teens, I will go buy a pc which only cost me RM 0.50 (those were the days) 

hahaha i'm the odd one again.. cos i dun like the original.. i prefer cheese!

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

That Japanese jiggle cake is very ADDICTIVE,don't even mentioned. 

super nice right!!!!

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Think I have tried the jiggly Jap cheesecake

hahahaha one more chingu onto the jiggly jap cheese cake boat!

Huse.gif\

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Min2206 Ep9 CP Qi Sheng, Consort ZPP, and 9th prince (nyahaha, why can't i remember his name) were rescued. Qi Sheng's father the emperor dies, and must return in a rush to the funeral. ZPP is left behind at the camp to recuperate from injuries due to falling.

9th Prince receives the decree of more lands, more cash, elevated post, cease of previous duties, and removal of restrictions in his household as reward for serving ZPP. 

Prince Zhao...shhhheeettt. 

Spoiler

Drunk, and humped the eunuch delivering the decree.

All duties rescinded,  and he stays alive, even if he should have been sentenced to death for trying to kill his brothers.

• Shocked 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Min2206 Ep10 Prince Zhao tells ZPP he's drunk coz he was told his wife was dead. In reality she's hidden in Qi Sheng place. 

ZPP visits her and gets touchy. LOL. QS makes her go outside and talks to madame Jiang Yin Yue, informing her that his feelings aren't the same anymore for her. They talk how much ZPP changed.

Coronation day...dang. Ugly big hair!

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hello @mirmz

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha one more chingu onto the jiggly jap cheese cake boat!

I will go look for one, when I go to bakery shop.    Argghhhhhhh....  so tempting.  the jiggle or the cake?

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 Ep9 CP Qi Sheng, Consort ZPP, and 9th prince (nyahaha, why can't i remember his name) were rescued. Qi Sheng's father the emperor dies, and must return in a rush to the funeral. ZPP is left behind at the camp to recuperate from injuries due to falling.

I go read wiki :sweatingbullets: just to try to understand who's who ((spoiler))- now gotta go out buy lunch.

ZPP is Crown Princess, the FL.  Qi Sheng is the CP, the ML
9th prince Qi Han likes ZPP, dont like QS.
Who is Prince Zhao?   His wife is the one having affair with QS.   Waaaaaaa and Prince Zhao humped the Eunuch??  :blink:

Spoiler

Main[edit]

• Zhang Tianai as Zhang Pengpeng (Female)[3]
    • Zhang Zhiyuan as Zhang Peng (Male)
A modern playboy travels back in time 1,000 years and finds himself in the body of the crown princess.
Crown Prince. An intelligent and cunning man of few words.
Ninth Prince. A gentle and sophisticated man with intricate and complex thoughts. He goes against Qi Sheng in political affairs, as well as compete for Zhang Pengpeng's love with him.
  • Jiang Qilin as Prince Zhao[6]
A man who appears foolish but hides a complex train of thought. He appears to be at odd with Qi Sheng, but actually works together with him to bring down Qi Han. He marries Lu Li.
Son of a general. Qi Han's closest aide.

Supporting[edit]

• Hai Ling as Lu Li[6]
Zhang Pengpeng's personal attendant. A bright, straightforward and loyal girl.
  • An Yongchang as Jiang Yingyue
Prince Zhao's wife. She has an illicit relationship with Qi Sheng.
Qi Sheng's attendant. He likes Lu Li.

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 thanks, will kill time tonight to watch Tunnel, fingers crossed.

Oh yes, please do.   I will be watching, toes crossing too.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8