• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Lmangla I'm thinking that we could do a poll in startup thread in view of all the shipping wars I see in the internet. LOL. Team Ji pyeong vs Team Dosan. I want to know who really has increased support.....

Happy to help Ms. Koko! Feel free to PM us with your thoughts what to ask, and we'll put up a poll . :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Chingus, I see that +-5 won the poll.

Question:

Shall we start the +-5 round immediately (would mean that we would reset the counter to 500) or shall we wait until this round is finished?

@Min2206 @H0ney @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @sadthe1st @pompyavi @larus @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @joccu @mirmz @corey @MayanEcho @Ernie

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 5
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, I see that +-5 won the poll.

Question:

Shall we start the +-5 round immediately (would mean that we would reset the counter to 500) or shall we wait until this round is finished?

@Min2206 @H0ney @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @sadthe1st @pompyavi @larus @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @joccu @mirmz @corey @MayanEcho @Ernie

Hi @partyon - reset and start from 500 please .. thank you

Happy So Excited GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

@partyon if fine with the reset and +plus 5.

Still thinking of the guess the game. 

I'm in ice ring right now. Other child has figure skating practice and the other has soccer practice. Luckily the halls are next the each other. So no driving back an forth. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game