Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

@4evrkdrama haii!chingu thank you!stay safe wherever you are! @Thong Thin haii!chingu you are a great swimmer!i like to swim.i love the feeling of floating on the water.but to be great,i must put in extra work.do abs,do pull ups,eat right/drink water and get sleep to put in additional time each day! @Ernie haii!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

I found out today that my local food market sells kimchi. I had to go buy it. And see does it taste different than the what I made. 

Am curious how much they sell over your place ... here is so expensive.

Well, i had to buy, to cook kimchi fried rice.   Still no mood to make it on my own , cos of 1st failed attempt.

Hi @Ernie @iksunijini @corey and @mirmz

Eating this now
Healthy Dragon Fruit at Rs 300/kilogram | Satara| ID: 19025500730

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hi @joccu @corey @mirmz @sadthe1st @iksunijini

Topic on food again.....

@joccu what is your take on Youn Stay, the reality show.

@iksunijini i see you normally check in at this hour when I was about to go Zzzzzz.

Where are you from, Chingu. 

@Min2206 I rather buy kimchi then made, so much work to do, hehe he. Moreover, I am the only one taking. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 I rather buy kimchi then made, so much work to do, hehe he. Moreover, I am the only one taking. 

We use quite often, family likes.... sigh
Guess I have to learn one day ... maangchi, I have to rely on your recipe again 

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 it was a small glass jar(190g) so it only costed 1.5 euros.

Ohh ... ours big tub ... well, maybe its cheaper than yours, but expensive to us.

I kilogram for 9.8 Euros
another place selling 1 kilo for 6.12 euro (but quite far from my home)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 it was a small glass jar(190g) so it only costed 1.5 euros.

@Thong Thin

I like it. Really good show.

+2

Me too. The show is an eye opener whereby is shows us the casts are willing and doing their very best no matter how tired they are, those foods they prepared and served to the guests are like fine dining and looks delicious. 

And we get to see places of interest in Korea which we do not get to know. Have you seen Youn Kitchen. 

@Min2206mangchi recipes are good, I followed her cinnamon buns. Guess, home made much cheaper since whole family is eating. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl that’s true though !

The love triangle concept didn’t ruin the plot like in Start up !

Have you watched any other Im Siwan dramas ?

who else here has watched Misaeng (Incomplete life) ?

This time I believe the writer overdid the overall love triangle, which instead caused the plot and character development be poor. I was quite shocked seeing zero character development post time jump, I was already frustrated with the time jump. So many things didn't really made sense.

The first time I was so much disappointed with was seeing the FL being the CEO decide the ML be major shareholder, this is something even college students know now that if you wanna start up a company the CEO needs to be major shareholder for the stability, and seeing her mix personal feelings with professional and actually showing it as something positive was not something I really expected, and it is not something that needs to be promoted, I was like "If you wanna show stuff, at least show the correct things, because there would definitely be some guys out there getting inspiration from this drama". 

The second thing was signing a contract and not reading a page of it, I mean who really does that? And of course they were going to be conned like that, but that was something I don't really expect to see, not when people want to start up a company and not read a single page of contract from an investor. 

ML was impulsive, and violent. Could have easily ended up with a criminal charge, and this was something which stopped me from even try to like him. You can be genius among genius, but if you just become violent when someone speaks bad about your girl, no sir, that is not something expected from you. 

I wanted to comment about all this in Start Up's thread, but that thread was a virtual war zone, and unamused reactions were literally being offered to anyone who would comment against the ML or point out the flaws in the drama. 

As for Im Si Wan, I am yet to watch his other dramas, Misaeng has been in my watchlist for a long time, and same is the case with his "Strangers from hell", I think I will watch the later one first. Not sure when. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl how are you today.

Currently, I don't have the mood and urge to continue watching Delayed Justice, but I will finish one of this day. 

Hey there Chingu, just got off work. Things are getting hectic, but today was rather less busy, hopefully tomorrow will not be busy either. 

Well, I will be completing "Delayed Justice" this week. Next week onward, my Friday-Saturday will be much more free since I will not be watching the drama replacing it, it is "Penthouse S2". So are you stopping since you are not liking it, or you have too many dramas to watch and have to pause some? 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu, just got off work. Things are getting hectic, but today was rather less busy, hopefully tomorrow will not be busy either. 

Well, I will be completing "Delayed Justice" this week. Next week onward, my Friday-Saturday will be much more free since I will not be watching the drama replacing it, it is "Penthouse S2". So are you stopping since you are not liking it, or you have too many dramas to watch and have to pause some? 

+2

+2

Too many dramas to watch and I only have like 1 or 2 hours on weekdays after work. Weekends are pretty busy lately. I would love to see Lawyer Park and Ms Lee development :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5