Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@sadthe1st ~ according to some comments on reddit, she is basically very impulsive. so who knows why she chose to use surrogate. it is not clear if she is actually infertile because apparently, the states where this surrogacy occurred, only gestational surrogacy is allowed. this means the egg and sperm are from these two and the surrogate is only the carrier. some on reddit were saying she may have opted for surrogacy because she didn't want to ruin her figure or impact her career. who knows.

according to the sound clips that got released - the two families really had a row -- and the comments of her and her parents were quite bad. basically they wanted the surrogates to get an abortion, 7 months at that time and so not possible. so next suggestion was to just abandon at hospital but guy's dad pointed that it is illegal in US. then next suggestion was to simply put them into the system. so basically guy and his family refused. now it gets murkier. apparently these two have been suing each other for some financial stuff since they broke up. it seems she and her family put this case against him in order to try get him to stop raking up this children issue and basically just let them go into the system. so there were rumours that he had absconded to the US because of debt and loan sharks etc. for one year, he kept his mouth shut and then put a post on weibo that he wasn't on the run but just forced to be in the US because of having to take care of two children. that got a lot of buzz because people were wondering how this children came about. then some friend of his blew the lid off and all these details came out...

her defense is that she didn't break the law. so netizens responded to her status "don't understand" hashtag. the she posted he cheated on her, she was heartbroken and didn't want the child. since people didn't care for that either -- basically they were like who cares if he cheated, shouldn't the focus be on getting the paperwork for the children so he can take care of them? ... then she went for pandemic excuse. looks like netizens aren't buying that either...

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

reading a bit; this is totally blowing up @MayanEcho, so prada cancelled their advertisement links with her. their stock actually fell 2% because of this scandal before they cancelled their link with her! some other famous label also withdrew. am seeing a post on reddit that all her dramas will probably be pulled down by govt. have not seen any of her dramas. @kokodus have you seen the cdrama 'love 020' or 'meteor shower' (boys over flowers cdrama version?)

Love O2O is still in YT. I haven't seen it yet, but the YT views is huge figures wise. It is still possible that it will be taken down later.

When the CCP has said their piece, which was censuring her, it was already sure that her dramas/other works would be pulled out or not at all released. I feel bad for her coworkers. But some platforms have already taken down her dramas.

The products she endorses would only suffer from the backlash. Cutting ties with her is better and more prudent than dealing with public outrage. 

She didn't break the law per se, but she's done for career-wise since the government has spoken. And no, these aren't just rumours anymore. For the government to make that kind of remark, they've got something in their hands to back their censure.

Her excuses are so flimsy. She's one of the top paid actresses, and she can arrange for good lawyer/s to fix the issue over the kids without her having to talk to her ex.

@partyon I've no words either. To her and her parents. 

39 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

she should just get banned and blacklist from the china entertainment industry..

She will be. She already is.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@MayanEcho ~ it looks like even the recordings were not fake though she and her father claim it was all taken out of context and his family only wanted money. even the sunday times UK has covered this because of the connection to prada. so really exploding.

this is a strange story where the cheater looks like the better person. no one is even disputing that her story he cheated may be wrong. netz just don't care because he seems the more responsible one. basically she and her parents have been blocking this paperwork because they didn't want the kids to be raised in china in case people find out. that just boggles my mind. the guy and his family want the kids. so at least sign the paperwork. shaking my head... but given the heat this story is taking and the government's reaction, there may be impact on the laws and the area of surrogacy.

@partyon ~ hopefully, this media exposure will help get the kids the necessary legal paperwork and the guy and his family will be able to take them home.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is a strange story where the cheater looks like the better person. no one is even disputing that her story he cheated may be wrong. netz just don't care because he seems the more responsible one.

The cheating allegation might be even made up, since they aren't in good terms. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@Lmangla that is some crazy stuff going on. I mean, the whole point is that the kids are being affected by the whole situation, and, if the situation escalates and the father is supposed to leave the country, the kids would be put under the care of foster parents, as per the article I read, and this is not so good in my opinion. All this happening because of her. So at the moment everyone cares about the kids and no one really cares whether the BF actually cheated or not. Even if he did, it does not really justify her actions like this. The kids did nothing wrong here, and they are the ones suffering. The father and his family are willing to take care of the kids, and honestly, they would not even think about asking the girl and her family to do it thanks to how they made this situation. So I just hope that the situations gets resolved in way it is better for the kids. 

She claiming to not have done anything illegal is just lame excuse, as what she has done is morally incorrect. She can play all legal cards she has, but in the end she will have to respond to the public for her acts, and seeing how this is escalating, international media/tabloids covering this story, the government coming in between, I don't think things are gonna be good for her.

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The cheating allegation might be even made up, since they aren't in good terms. 

yea it does sound bogus right? but I just find it interesting that no one even cares about that allegation. people are more ticked off at her behaviour. and to have not one but two surrogates? how does one enter the process without any real thought? it is because of cases like this that one has to wonder if advancement in science does humans any good. sheesh.

exactly @Sleepy Owl, even if he did cheat, her family and her behaviour is not an excuse. he is actually taking up his responsibility of being a father. so much drama because she didn't just sign the paperwork to give him his rights.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea it does sound bogus right? but I just find it interesting that no one even cares about that allegation. people are more ticked off at her behaviour. and to have not one but two surrogates? how does one enter the process without any real thought? it is because of cases like this that one has to wonder if advancement in science does humans any good. sheesh.

What makes me mad is that they wanted abortion in much later stage of the pregnancy, which makes me wonder whether they really thought about it or not, and then coming up with the plan of abandoning the kids. I mean how can one even think about it?

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl ~ the govt agency tweeted in regards to this that children are not toys and anyone who acts like this is immoral. that pretty much sums up this issue. she and her family thought of these children like a toy -- she wanted one and she had money. so she paid for a surrogate but then when she didn't want, she expected the two surrogates to get an abortion. she deserves all the public censure. apparently she still has fans who are trying to defend her on weibo. like seriously, how do you even justify this? shaking my head.. the children have a father and relatives who want them. she and her family don't want them, fine. at least sign the paperwork!!!!! both she and her family deserve all the public censure and trolling from netz. apparently, weibo is a bloodbath...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

apparently she still has fans who are trying to defend her on weibo. like seriously, how do you even justify this?

Likely same fans who are defending her "strange" ways. I guess they didn't get the government memo yet, that SZ is cancelledt.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

he is actually taking up his responsibility of being a father. so much drama because she didn't just sign the paperwork to give him his rights.

Well even if he cheated, that does not mean she can abandon the kids like that. The kids did not do any wrong here, just caught between the disputes of both of them. If she does not want to take responsibility just sign the papers and let him take responsibility. Just because he cheated (assuming he did cheat) it does not mean he can't take up the responsibility.

Speaking of responsibility, just now I finished debugging failures and they handed me one more product to look into. :crybaby:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Likely same fans who are defending her "strange" ways. I guess they didn't get the government memo yet, that SZ is cancelledt.

yea, they apparently attacked the guy,  his family and the friends who released the info saying it was for money. however, considering he kept his mouth shut for well over a year and his visa does seem to be ending, most netz saw this as a last minute move by a father who wants to keep his children. so basically he got the sympathy and most don't buy posts from her or her father that this is blackmail and extortion to get money....

@partyon ~ based on the kimbap abs drama, am going to guess that she and her family never expected him or his side to open up and expose the dirt. maybe these people were pushovers or she had something on them. it looks like she and her family thought signing the paperwork would then lead to her paying child custody at some point. so they just wanted this chapter closed. yea, the smarter choice in hindsight would have been to just sign the paperwork, terminate her parental rights and sign over the children to him.

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Well even if he cheated, that does not mean she can abandon the kids like that. The kids did not do any wrong here, just caught between the disputes of both of them. If she does not want to take responsibility just sign the papers and let him take responsibility. Just because he cheated (assuming he did cheat) it does not mean he can't take up the responsibility.

Dongsaeng, completely agree. They even went so far as to have kids by surrogacy which means that it wasn't just an accidental pregnancy. It was planned well in advance. They knew what they were getting into and you just don't decide later that you don't want to take responsibility.

So what if he cheated - it's not something your kids should pay for. It's great that he's stepping up to be a father for his kids. Trying to stop him from doing that is just....

Speaking of responsibility, just now I finished debugging failures and they handed me one more product to look into.

Oh no. :cry:

tumblr_mvsrkmBk8V1sgbtl8o1_500.gifv

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

too bad for the PDs, crew and the actors of all the dramas she was involved in. imagine all your work being pulled off air because of something that had nothing to do with you. wonder if they will sue her for damages?

some award show is pulling the best actress award they gave her...

EDIT:

a lighter side to this issue that had me giggling.

apparently some teachers in china are using the statement posted by her as an example of bad grammar. bwahahaha..  see the number of red marks! :sweatingbullets: some creative teaching method here though to keep your students engaged.

EsJ5IObVQAArCe2?format=jpg&name=360x360 

some netz also cheekily said "the devil does wear prada" after this scandal. apparently, it is not the first prada spokesperson with a scandal but she is going down as the shortest celebrity endorsement in prada. knetz wondered how prada seems to have a knack for picking celebs with scandals. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there @pompyavi, @partyon Noona :Pandabulous:

I understand you Chingu, I had resolved a problem for a client, and they somehow messed the things in a more creative way, and are literally complaining on not getting the data. They messed it up so well, it has got me and colleague wonder how could this problem come up, and why should it come up :evilelmo:

@Lmangla, @partyon Noona, cheating is totally another story and something that needs to be resolved between them. Its not like the kids were born by mistake or do not belong to her. As you all said, since they went for surrogacy, it means they must have planned it properly. So cheater or non-cheater, this woman is totally wrong in her actions here, and her post on not doing anything illegal is much worse. 

I also do feel sorry for all the PDs, co-stars and staff person who worked hard in the projects only to see them stop/cancelled just because of her. 

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

apparently some teachers in china are using the statement posted by her as an example of bad grammar. bwahahaha..  see the number of red marks! :sweatingbullets: some creative teaching method here though to keep your students engaged.

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

Min morning afternoon evening night to all my Chingus here- been busy

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @mirmz @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Sejabin @Thong Thin @iksunijini @kokodus @Nodame @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @joccu @larus @Jillia @partyon @corey @MY15 @MayanEcho @forme26 fi @Sarang21 @Catleya @4evrkdrama @pompyavi

Did I miss anyone?  if yes, mian he
THE CUPCAKE CAFE - Page 15 - Blogs & Forums | Cute doodles, Hello gif, Cute  drawings

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What makes me mad is that they wanted abortion in much later stage of the pregnancy, which makes me wonder whether they really thought about it or not, and then coming up with the plan of abandoning the kids. I mean how can one even think about it?

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl ~ the govt agency tweeted in regards to this that children are not toys and anyone who acts like this is immoral. that pretty much sums up this issue. she and her family thought of these children like a toy --

Whoa, been reading all the updates on that ZS C-actress.   That (abortion) above makes me mad.   How irresponsible!

see ya later

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4