Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

• Replies 143.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

seems like one delicious friday evening with lots of exciting clips!

keep them coming!!

evil GIF

i'm drinking roasted barley tea and munching potato sticks.. yes.. darn these cny goodies.. lol

• Love 1
  • Blob 6
12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm drinking roasted barley tea and munching potato sticks.. yes.. darn these cny goodies.. lol

so fast you started bingeing on cny goodies .... my parents bought but all containers sealed and stored away.  Hahahahaha!

@partyon  thanks for the clip - what a funny, sweet memory of Zoppa trying to be human .. now when I see BB cream in outlets, first thing come to mind is HIM.  :D

edit - Weii @Ameera Ali don't you go disturb the resting owl  - he is not well, okay?  by the way, please define which PART on hair?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Glad to hear you're feeling better @Sleepy Owl. Having rest and sleep ease headaches. 

Hey there @joccu, how's the shopping? I'm cooking chicken now for dinner, LOL!

It's weekend! What are your plans? :)

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Jillia @Nodame @mirmz @Thong Thin @iksunijini @corey @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama @Lmangla

Happy partying with lots and lots of abs @Ameera Ali and @partyon :lol:

XKnA.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 what exactly your rule on zombie oppa operation , if I am sniffing him and @partyon owner , are you cheerleader 

to be honest, I have been very loyal to my Daejang.  @partyon was kind to share her oppa with me but there was not division of % , like you guys on JW.   :D    I am okay for you to sniff on the hair, just bit wee curious which part?

example?

Spoiler

Photoshop Tutorial - Remove Body Hair - YouTube

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
49 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Phew glad you are feeling better my friend, I don't get headaches often but when I do it is not fun.

At least you can relax. 

Yeah, even I rarely get headaches, but they sure are annoying. I am glad it happened on Friday, so I can rest without worrying about the next day. 

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl hi ,you have been missed today  , zombie owners  @partyon @Min2206 been ganging up against me they only give me 6% of his hair I think so , they talking about sniffing  it’s most be the hair I got to sniff  :mrgreen:

What's so significant about 6% Chingu here? I mean why 6? Did I something in the previous comments? But I'd say, be happy, it was not "1% of anything" of their Zoppa. Just think they would say you can have his 1% of hair? 6 seems better that way :joy:

+2

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Glad to hear you're feeling better @Sleepy Owl. Having rest and sleep ease headaches. 

Hey there Chingu :heartxoxo: yeah I slept whole day, so I am feeling better, and still sleepy too :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What's so significant about 6% Chingu here? I mean why 6? Did I something in the previous comments? But I'd say, be happy, it was not "1% of anything" of their Zoppa. Just think they would say you can have his 1% of hair? 6 seems better that way 

Well, good to know you are okay now @Sleepy Owl  We will have to ask your noona why 6%.

you know you can't get this
Harry Hudson Is A Busy, Busy Bee! - The Honey POP

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

@MayanEcho Ooh cool for chicken dinner. Ok weekends from now on my part time gig.

But I will try to get errands done and one friend asked to do a morning walk at least.

Got to be concentrated EYES on the prize to pay off debt.

What about you for weekend plans?

:doggie:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

to be honest, I have been very loyal to my Daejang.  @partyon was kind to share her oppa with me but there was not division of % , like you guys on JW.   :D    I am okay for you to sniff on the hair, just bit wee curious which part?

example?

I understand :D, so I need to look all around  to find hair 

- @partyon say kdrama oppa doesn’t got  a hair 

oppa putting little show from me 
c7LIlzZ.gif

Me split depth GIF

@MayanEcho yummy yummy , enjoy you dinner :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
3 hours ago, partyon said:

An oppa is someone I like and would watch a k-drama for. :joy:What about you?

Same here sis ! 
apart from it ,
look do does plays an important role but not always !

But acting skill definitely does ! 

Guess what ?

if it’s abs that makes you smitten :heart4:i fall in love with actors with dimples !

can you please let me know some of your oppas ?! 

:heart1:

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Omo!    He has returned? with long hair!

Yesssssss...

that’s what ! He has returned with long hair  !

:happydance:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6