Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there @Nodame  :Pandabulous:

I usually check out the "Immortal Songs 2" clips KBS World uploads on YT, and like them. But I never really thought they would do an episode on BTS songs, which shows how good BTS actually is. I will check out though, maybe they did some episodes based for other Kpop groups or pop singers too. But it was really interesting to see BTS songs being sang differently like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Awww I know of the show but never watched a full episodes. I loved the covers so much I posted them on my twitter this morning.

I rarely watch full episodes too. There was a time my receiver would catch KBS World and so then I would watch this, and "Return of Superman". But by the looks of it, it is no longer on the satellite my receiver is configured with. So I from time to time check this and "Return of Superman" clips on YT. Watching "Return of Superman" was so much fun, it was a great stress reliever for seeing how funny the kids would be in some situations, and being teased by their fathers from time to time. 

18 minutes ago, Nodame said:

Thanks so much again chinggu!

:approves:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

did you guys ever have that one teacher that always spells your name wrong too? or is it just me?

because ever single time my choir teacher has to put my name on a paper she always spells it wrong. AND she always spells my sister's name wrong too, even after i tell her a BIJILLION TIMES! i still like my choir teacher fine tho.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, mirmz said:

did you guys ever have that one teacher that always spells your name wrong too? or is it just me?

Hey there lil sis :Pandabulous:

Never happened to me, I have a rather small and simple name, so no one has misspelled my name. But it used to happen to some of my friends. 

14 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Glad that you were able to share experience. I used to watch Return of Superman alot and dropped it awhile ago after Haru left.

I used to love how Lee Dong Gook would tease Sian. I think they also left. I used to love Sian and his twin sisters. I was liking Na Eun too, she and her brother were too cute, I think they had left the show temporarily and have returned back. 

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

the only korean reality show that I watch right now is  Youn Stay.

Korean reality shows are interesting. I have watched several of them just for checking them out and enjoyed most of them. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu HI Chinggu! I never watched YOUN's stay but I should as I like the peeps on it. Not enough time in the day!

@Sleepy Owl Cool I loved Sian too and the twins, I watched clips of Na Eun never whole episode. Wow Lee Dong Wook was loving Sian that was true.

Going to NH snow castles this weekend---after a chat last week I am FINALLY going only 4 places in USA to see it. About a 140 min drive one way to there.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@mirmz it has happen to me more than once.  It my last name that they sometimes can't write right.  also some newspapers reportes have wrote my last name wrong. Even when I go to bank, airport or hotel I have to repeat my last name sometimes more than once.

@Sleepy Owl I sometimes watch running man. but mostly I watch only k-dramas. 

@Nodame this is kind of 3 season. the first 2 season had different name. Youn kitchen.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I sometimes watch running man. but mostly I watch only k-dramas. 

I also mostly watch Kdramas, but from time to time, check some of the clips on YT. 

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@mirmz it has happen to me more than once.  It my last name that they sometimes can't write right.  also some newspapers reportes have wrote my last name wrong. Even when I go to bank, airport or hotel I have to repeat my last name sometimes more than once.

I understand how you feel here. My last name is also rather simple, but for some unknown reasons, in India, they misspell it, even after I tell them the actual spelling. It totally changes the meaning of my name, not that the other meaning is bad, but yeah, I am yet to understand why this happens most of the times to me. I have literally spell my name and correct their pronunciation on it, despite it being too simple. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Never happened to me, I have a rather small and simple name, so no one has misspelled my name. But it used to happen to some of my friends. 

awww lucky!

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

oof- i feel u cuu cuu <3

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6