Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am back from my holiday! What did I miss?  I am sure that you have been talking about coronavirus and toilet paper already, no? :D 

@partyon, I was MIA too for a week. FYI - there's a separate thread for Corona Virus. Better check on it. Let's do some backreading :grimace:

• Love 3

7 hours ago, cenching said:

@Sarang21

Didn’t see you in Forest? Dropped it?

Yeah I did...the story is just all over the place and couldn´t keep me entertained. I might go back and watch the OTP scene alone. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh For some reason every time I see the acronym WTWIF,  I see WTF.  I need to get my eyes checked :lol:.  I still prefer my acronym FWF.  At least I don’t have “rude connotations” popping up before my very eyes.  For some reason that dance scene... reminds me of Wall-E.  ES is very much like Wall-E.  Besotted but going nowhere with his Eee-Va.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Sushimi Legally the sick person has the right (it’s their body).  So the doctor has to go with the patient’s decision.  Unless you can prove that they aren’t cognisant and the guardian therefore has power of attorney to make that decision for them.  This is usually not easy to prove.  @bedifferent can jump in and correct me if I am wrong.

PS FYI I am medical but I treat all creatures great and small. I don’t treat Homo sapiens. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Guys, what is this +2 and -2 ? :joy: Show off your awesome addition and subtraction skills instead !!! :kiss_wink: 

This is only simple maths, not:

1d3b941727d82729d58dcf8e39c55de4.jpg

:joy:

@cenching Sweetie Darling! I am watching Hyena. Well, mostly I am reading the news about corona, so haven't had time to keep up with that either... What are you watching?

How many of you finished Secret Garden? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Guys, what is this +2 and -2 ? :joy: Show off your awesome addition and subtraction skills instead !!! :kiss_wink: 

you know how significant it’s +2 to me :joy:

it’s number of oppa I add to my list everyday 

:tounge_wink: 

@Sejabin :relaxed: :wub:  

+2

• LOL 3

@Sejabin

One advice for you because you are in Indo, stay away from the crowd and don’t feel tak enak hati just because some people are your close people. Indo’s medtech sucks big time. What chances do Indonesian have when their own Minister of Health claimed that Covid 19 can be prevented by praying?? I repeat, Minister of HEALTH. 

Indo don’t have enough test kit, reason? Too expensive #EyeRolls Even hundreds of WNI arrived from Wuhan didn’t get tested because of the same excuse. So on your part, take necessary precautions....

@partyon

I am watching my lovely sweet PHJ in Forest. Finale this week and then continue to Oppa JangHyuk in Tell Me What You Saw. Too much sweetness can induced diabetes so I need some bitterness of Oppa JangHyuk to counteract flowing honey and sugar from PHJ.

• Love 2

The world we live in has gotten so complicated!

In other news... @cenching I'm still watching Forest but slowly. @staygold I started Dr. Cutie and I'm on ep 4. I like it and I can't wait until he finds out who she really is. 

@Lawyerh I haven't seen the new episodes but I'm so glad they're out!! Will watch them when I get a chance. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

So, I have to self-isolate because of my holiday abroad. And boy is it boring..... ! 

Can't come up with things to do at home.... Maybe I have to party by myself soon :D 

giphy.gif

How are the rest of you coping? 

• LOL 4