Add and Subtract Game

Admin

34 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Aiya..different than mine:sweatingbullets: cause I was like..if you have premier, you can actually put it in premier to correct the audio, in which it can clear some static or mmmmm noises. It’s alright:lol: Jia yous~

Sometimes buzzing noises are really annoying<_<

+2

Mine is a premier account so it does allow edits etc but I hv yet to fully explore its capabilities as all this sudden move to online gives me very little time to do much . Also I’m the sort of lecturer who likes interacting with my students in class , asking them to give me input & stuff . Talking to myself non stop , is a different ball game . 

@Lawyerhya . At first I was worried if he can take the perm . But i think he can carry it . He looks so handsome . :lol:

At least his hair is not like that . I hated this style 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Are you Park Lover or Seabreeze now? 

No.  I don’t join fan clubs (is that his fan club names?).  Or is that some moniker given to his fans?  I just ogle on my own.  Self isolation suits me to a tee :lol:.

@packmule3 is hosting a party on her blog and I need to bring a Drama boyfriend as my date. :lol: I can’t decide whether to bring PHJ or not...I can’t bring myself to take DKS.  It would feel too much like bringing my son.   But I just might do that.  We would sit silently in our little corner like wallflowers and watch everyone at the party.  I feel like I would have to make conversation if PHJ was my date...with KyungSoo we wouldn’t have to talk at all, we’d have an understanding. :wub:

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

I swore I would not watch another Jang Nara drama ... @Ameera Ali I think your mr hwang is the main lead. He’s looking good here 

:joy: her drama is so conflicted but I get end watching her drama  :phew: I can’t wait to see him in the lead :wub:

@triplem is two day to the final :bawling:

@Lawyerh how is the drama ( meet me in your memory :joy: ) 

did he got 64gb memory card or more :D

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@nrllee

But PHJ isn't a party person....:wub: He prefers snuggling up on the couch after works...:ph34r: On the side note, Forest is finale tonight....:tears: Going to miss Chocomi Couple....:tears:

Neither am I...or KyungSoo.  We’re all homebodies so self isolation is normal for us :lol:.  It’s my idea of heaven.  I don’t understand the concept of “cabin fever”.  Hubby will not approve of any snuggling on the couch. He may be okay about a warm hug but that’ll be it.  Social distancing is the buzz word now so we won’t even do that :P.  But yes will miss ChocoMi couple :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem is two day to the final :bawling:

Sobs. I guarantee you I’ll hv major withdrawals. Never imagined I’ll follow a makjang drama 6 months straight. Summore I can watch it raw & subbed ! Where’s @nohamahamoud2002

so looks like Soompi attracts many homebodies  & introverts who hv no issues with staying home . I realise I’m not a complete homebody after staying in for a third day straight :lol:. I need some time alone but I also enjoy company.  I did one of those tests before to see if I’m introverted / extroverted, and it seems I’m quite balanced . An ambivert. Think most people fall somewhere in btwn just maybe more leaned towards one direction 

https://www.fastcompany.com/3016031/are-you-an-introvert-or-an-extrovert-and-what-it-means-for-your-career

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

@Sarang21 Same! 

High five!

That kiss at the end of ep 8 Hyena tho...like they were about to eat each other like the "hyena" that they are.

But the director was being stingy again by not giving us a longer scene. Ep 9 better pick up where they left.

But wait a minute is she going to "use" him right there in the office!?

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, triplem said:

I swore I would not watch another Jang Nara drama ... @Ameera Ali I think your mr hwang is the main lead. He’s looking good here 

I know you won’t be able to stay away :lol: I am going to watch this one. Will let you know if there is any triangle involved or not ;) 

I used to update myself with the worldometer for corona numbers, but now I am rather reluctant to find out because the number just keep increasing. Death rate that stayed long at 2% is now climbing up fast to near 10% now. :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Neither am I...or KyungSoo.  We’re all homebodies so self isolation is normal for us :lol:.  It’s my idea of heaven.  I don’t understand the concept of “cabin fever”.  Hubby will not approve of any snuggling on the couch. He may be okay about a warm hug but that’ll be it.  Social distancing is the buzz word now so we won’t even do that :P.  But yes will miss ChocoMi couple :tears:

Good thing for me that Hubs is a touchy-feely type who is physically clingy too so no problems with snuggling on the couch. I am also a complete homebody by nature and suffered from photosensitivity despite living along the coastline. So staying indoor is no biggie for me...

The lockdown in my place starting today until further notice....

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2