Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Done sushi ! 

hmm I am actually excited for my oppa’s new drama . They are cute together. She’s not the perfect secretary which is refreshing :joy:

sorry I might choose this over HPL if time is tight 

@triplem when do they update the psychom's episodes every week? Just saying. I might watch it. But if there are anything that i feel better to watch. Then i will watch that.

Thanks for deleting it for me lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem when do they update the psychom's episodes every week? Just saying. I might watch it. But if there are anything that i feel better to watch. Then i will watch that.

Thanks for deleting it for me lol

Yup two eps a week. It’s eps 14 today . Next week ends 

Just now, triplem said:

Yup two eps a week. It’s eps 14 today . Next week ends 

Alright. I might as well just wait for the rest to end then watch lol 

The FP special teaser look cooooll

• Like 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

hmm I am actually excited for my oppa’s new drama . They are cute together. She’s not the perfect secretary which is refreshing :joy:

it is so funny that we learn of obscure illness from dramas of all places. like if you didn't watch dramas, would you know that face blindness exists?... the teaser does look interesting....hope am in the mood to watch. when it is airing?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is so funny that we learn of obscure illness from dramas of all places. like if you didn't watch dramas, would you know that face blindness exists?... the teaser does look interesting....hope am in the mood to watch. when it is airing?

That’s true. I only discovered the idea of face blindness in dramas .lol!  May 6 . And it’s SBS , you don’t have to worry about the overuse of dark filters :D

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think i will finish LUTYN soon at this rate. And suspect will have KNG withdrawal. 

:joy: wait till KNG get casted to act with JJH hahah two of my oppas hahaha

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ur Ha Seok Jin also on Shark. U no watch babe? Lol.. but i think we share similar philosophy "no to makjang drama, cos real life alrd makjang" :joy:

I kind of like KNG x SYJ together. Seems oppa has low key real life crush on her. Lol. But i think SYJ will soon be taken by HB oppa hahaha... Ok ignore me lol... 

I think i will finish LUTYN soon at this rate. And suspect will have KNG withdrawal. 

The link you posted made me want to watch Shark and Pirates :P 

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Pirates

Hahaha. He is clumsy lol but can fight. :)

Shark...He is a Protagonist set out for revenge 

choose your fighter lol

+2

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh to answer you. One day he is a widow insurance man. As for JJH collab. It's called Chemistry brother. Not horror. But NG's closet is a horror movie 

No number

• Like 2

@Lawyerh you can go there and fan lolll you can tag me triplem ameera ktcj too. Who knows...maybe lyra can join too bahah. Lyra was so excited yelling oppar when i told her about chem brother lol.

+2

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ur Ha Seok Jin also on Shark. U no watch babe? Lol.. but i think we share similar philosophy "no to makjang drama, cos real life alrd makjang" :joy:

I kind of like KNG x SYJ together. Seems oppa has low key real life crush on her. Lol. But i think SYJ will soon be taken by HB oppa hahaha... Ok ignore me lol... 

Aiyo , HSJ is the 2nd lead . I’ll be torn apart . Also the premise is very tragic . I cannot take it . 

Oh SYJ & HB confirmed for new drama . Me not fan of either but it’d be interesting to see what the story is like . 

i do plan to watch One Day , Sushi. I saw it available on Viu. 

Let’s see if he’ll take this 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319520wpp/ji-chang-wook-in-talks-for-new-romantic-comedy-following-military-discharge

If you two actually watch it. I..

Spoiler

20190423_155319.gif

Welcome to his movie-graphy hahaha watch more movies! Movies are good too!

@triplem @Lawyerh

• LOL 2

It seems that their hotel environment looks so nice lol. FP crew must be enjoying a lot lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

1000!!

but :bawling: because of PsychoM

:bawling:

I felt so betrayed by the writer ! 

Edited by Guest

@Lawyerh have you completed LUTYN ?

Spoiler

20190423_185508.gif

Imagine him riding a motorcycle so cooly in FP. Then you see this...:joy:

506 :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem LUTYH have infected Lawyerh. She is officially a KNG lightbulb now lol. :joy: but at the same time it’s sad that lawyerh dump me with Doctor Prisoner lol and went to my raccoon’s drama lol:joy:

Those who enter this thread and read through about me saying My raccoon, they must be like... Raccoon? What is this sushi talking about lollll.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1