2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Noooo stick to your team.

:P mian...

• Like 2

I feel left out....<_< Plastic bags? Higher KB? Big nose? Hairy chest?? <_<

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I thought that they can't top the craziness on FP.... Sister Kim :joy:

By the way even with less than 500KB , you can still make some good profile pic gifs..I recommend you use 

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

You can adjust the frames , settings etc easily as you gif

What is essential is to get good video quality...these below are using less than ideal videos but does meet the size requirement

Fiery Priest - Sister Kim.gif

Fiery Pries - Sister Kim 2.gif

Edited by Guest

@mouse007 Awwwww I assure you that this drama will touch your heart. Let me know when you are starting. I'll feed you with tiny spoilers to help you get through. Lol. Fighting!!!!

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

It is the only benefit we get for spending hours moderating and cleaning up :joy:

Sighhhhhh, if you put it like that.....I can't say anything. Still can't help but wonder how my LDW Oppa will look like at .99mb. LOL. 

• LOL 2

I'm going to bed now... so I can wake up early for FP subs tomorrow. Might be out the whole day and I'd like to know what's going on before live capping for the next episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus ok, I will let you know! I just finally finished TYH so I can start another drama. LOL It's been slow-going because I'm so busy.

526 - corrected

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Sighhhhhh, if you put it like that.....I can't say anything. Still can't help but wonder how my LDW Oppa will look like at .99mb. LOL. 

Actually I still use below 500kb out of habit..give me a good video and let me try and gif it for you :D . Sometimes you can crop to reduce the size and then cut frames so that the picture does not look squashed 

@cenching pali pali come and watch FP with us...every week the humour and craziness can outdo the week before

Thanks @ktcjdrama...sleep well 

Edited by Guest

+2

@sushilicious @LawyerhI never had any problems with the size of my gifs. I can totally handle 0.49 MB, with double the amount my dp gifs would be only longer....

@kokodusSimple reason. So @triplemcan do more ugly dp gifs to show it to the world.

tenor.gif?itemid=7413222 

Or maybe to level out the lack of creativity. ^_^

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way even with less than 500KB , you can still make some good profile pic gifs..I recommend you use 

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

What is essential is to get good video quality...these below are using less than ideal videos but does meet the size requirement

Exactly. All my gifs also have less than 500KB and are good profile pics. Although I use different programs. 

Also true, that's why I cut the files myself and do the gifs right out of the video. Good quality videos in the first key.

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

can do more ugly dp gifs to show it to the world.

R u dissing my gif? :skull:..

Funny and troublesome thing for me is when my gif sizes is too big even after cutting, I compress a lot. Like 6-7 times and then I give up :mellow:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Never mind, no one loves it. I LIKE IT! That big bun guy :joy:

• LOL 3

@mouse007 Aahhhh TYH was great. From the beginning till the end it stayed fluffy, very few dramas are like that. They eventually get depressing because the characters go crazy for no reason at all. Even the break up in the 13th ep was done very well, and it was short too.

@triplem Gotcha. I rarely use gifs for my dp. Haha. One thing is I don't know how to make them, and with all the specifications in soompi, I would rather not have any dp at all. Static pictures are way better imo. LOL. Anyways next time I want to have a gif dp, I'll come to you. Danke. 

@Dhakra what are you talking about??? Triplem's dps have always been great. I really loved her previous one where the guy was walking showing his abs. LOL. Way better than all your crazy hair coloured aegyo girls. Pffffft. 

• LOL 2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Yeah2 same... i think sometimes just can't be helped

Sometimes I lazy delete so it clogged my phone lol. Haha

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Never mind, no one loves it. I LIKE IT! That big bun guy :joy:

:kiss_wink:

Actually I have prepared a series of them...thought I use one each week :D 

udsIQpA.gif

SbJvUSJ.gif

But today Sister Kim was so wild !!! I might just use her :lol:

Anytime @kokodus...my gif services are open to all. 

Doing the gif is not hard but finding a good quality  video is 

So gonna gif the Chow Yun Fat wannabe :joy: @triplem

He looks...okay? But I don’t like it lol.

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

*grabbing the mic*......Yes! :glasses: (it reminds me of these horrible characters of DBS)

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Danke. 

German? :scream:

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

what are you talking about??? Triplem's dps have always been great. I really loved her previous one where the guy was walking showing his abs. LOL. Way better than all your crazy hair coloured aegyo girls. Pffffft. 

Sigh.....Kokodus....you should not take everything literally. Did you ever heard of the term teasing? You probably missed it during the last......two years.....but @triplem and I sometimes throw a few darts at each other and see what happens. 

And I'M kinda glad you don't like my "Way better than all your crazy hair coloured aegyo girls." :rolleyes: