Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Going fishing yeah?:joy:catch some fish we can have a funeral for the fish first before we feast on the flesh^_^ yayyy #gracefulfamily

+2

am watching a turkish dizi and it is set in the black sea region. it is interesting because the characters refer to the sea almost like a person. "black sea is stubborn and so I am stubborn!".. makes me wonder if the sea is rough and a crazy character like they make it out to be. almost like the people who live in that area reflect the nature of the sea itself. ^_^ ... so fishing emoji seemed apt

• Love 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Did anyone watch Here To Heart??? Will I die from cheesiness or boredom???

Ohhh this was the drama that made me a fan of Zhang han. It's not a perfect drama. It is not cheesy but it does get boring and frustrating in the middle because of the richard simmons second lead who happens to be the best friend of the male lead. Gahhhh. /rolls eyes. I always a love the reunion and second chance at love dramas. So I enjoyed it very much. This drama surely did have my heart. ok that IS cheesy I'll see myself out. LOL. 

Oh and the ost....

Gosh this is bringing back all the feels. They just hurt each other so much, but when they get back together it's that much satisfying and joyful. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@mouse007 oh babe I'm already down that road. LOL. Do you remember this song???

My God, the feels. I remember how I went crazy when I first watched this ep. Zhang Han's acting in this particular scene alone deserves many awards. That pain and resentment in his eyes...

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I'm still impressed by how patient he was with her and how he waited all those years!

And can we just talk about the house he built for her?? :wub:

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? Their dream house...goshhh. It just makes me so mad at times knowing how such a guy exists only in dramas. LOL. How can I make someone build me my dream house too??? Sighhh. This is just making me sad. 

Also you see the pattern, right? Yi Chen is also similar character who waited so long for a girl that left without even knowing whether she will come back or not. I'm a sucker for these kind of dramas. 

• LOL 3

@kokodus hahaha don’t worry you are not alone. I, too, am a sucker for dramas where the guy seems to only be capable of loving the FL and would live his life waiting for the day she comes back to him. And in the meantime he spends his days becoming successful and preparing to give FL a comfortable life :joy:

sorry mods, don’t know what happened but it posted my comment twice and I can’t delete so I just modified the second post. Lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

With the tune of "Ni wen wo ai ni you duo shen?"

Wo ai ni you ji fen? 

Classic.

@bedifferent

one of my patients have been admitted to ICU for COVID.

Sorry to hear that Bee.  Praying for everyone.  Stay calm. Stay safe.

• Love 2

:lol: so much for guessing Red Cry... decoy... foiled again :lol:.  I am kinda relieved actually. Choir boy EunHo was such a sad character.  The doctor who was on my original list is the real guy surely?  He’s the only one who knows so much about WooKyung because he’s her psychiatrist.

• LOL 4