Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Have you watch Kingdom 2 yet??? I'm rewatching  S1 right now... and afterward S2.. 

I lost interest as soon as I found out we have to wait for another season to get the possible ending! :ph34r:

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, staygold said:

I lost interest as soon as I found out we have to wait for another season to get the possible ending! :ph34r:

Ahhh yeahh.. there's gonna be another season... :(

anyway... how are you doing @staygold ? Loveee your edna mode profile pic...  :wub:

• Like 2

Jo jung seok and Jung Kyung ho's face though....bwahahahahaha. JJS always has the best expressions. He is the best. And JKH oppa, why so handsome??? Sighhh. Funfact: The actress is an award winning veteran musical theatre artist!!!!! Hahahaha. This casting is just so perfect in so many levels. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@bedifferent @USAFarmgirl Hey doc, my aunt died today cause of bone cancer. :( Thanks for all your help and praying. 

7th death in 6 years. Not a good record. I calculated with my mom today and by now there are more people dead of our family than alive. 

If I would really marry, my side of the family would be quite empty. I probably would only need the front row. So I better invite some of you to fill some space.

@kokodus1+2 no, 3 is something I tell him daily as well as 4, but he hasn't told me yet. But I would REALLY like to know. 5+6 is a no again. But I more often tell him that he's my best buddy. 

On 3/13/2020 at 7:38 AM, staygold said:

Anyone not averse to jdramas need to watch this super cute series - Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo (2020)

@staygold This looks interesting so I've added it to my watchlist. I might start it soon. I also just started Dr. Cutie.

On 3/14/2020 at 6:52 AM, cenching said:

Damn!!! I got new set of luggage and travel plans for 2 months starting April on hand but this Corona forces me to cancel everything. Manila will be in lock down for a month because there are some deaths and many confirmed cases. While the local government in my place issued a notice that us the residents are advice not to leave the city until further notice. Classes cancel until further notice too....There have been some advice to close malls and offices accept banks and pharmacies....

At least no panic buying YET in my place.....Public places like malls and parks turn into cemetery-like. 

@cenching They've closed schools here until April 5th. That announcement spurred the panic buying. There are hardly people outside, there are more people working at the mall than there are shoppers. Some stores are closed due to covid19. Some companies have asked their employees to work from home.  I went to the mall yesterday to run an errand and I've never seen the mall so empty. I also went to the grocery store but a lot of the shelves were empty - no bread, no non-perishable food, no toilet paper and paper towels, no bottled water, no disinfectants, etc... I'm okay though because I've always had non-perishable food and bottles of water even before covid19. 

@kokodus I also want to watch the Hospital drama because of the cast. I love them all!

@Lawyerh I cannot wait for new episodes to be available! It feels like forever!!

• Love 4

@kokodus I'm juggling several dramas right now so the 1 episode per week might actually work to my advantage. :joy:

The Prime Minister just closed Canadian borders to non-Canadian citizens and permanent residents. There are exceptions like those who have family members in Canada. The restrictions don't apply to commerce or trade to ensure the supply of important goods.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Malaysia lockdown..guess what my citizens doing? Panic buy..despite its another country....

Your country’s supply chain is shut for those things they are panic buying.  :mellow:

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

my aunt died today cause of bone cancer. :( Thanks for all your help and praying. 

7th death in 6 years. Not a good record. I calculated with my mom today and by now there are more people dead of our family than alive. 

So sorry to hear that :tears:.  Condolences my friend.  

• Like 3

On 3/16/2020 at 1:08 PM, Sushimi said:

@thanieUNNI:heart: finished your hyun bin shower already ah?

+2

@Sushimi,why the need to CAPITALIZED the word UNNI? I'm suddenly feeling too old :joy:. I dropped my Hyun Bin drama, Dongsaeng Sushi :rolleyes: Watching too many HB drama is not good for my well-being,  got sick but I'm recovering (seriously) 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2