Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

just hope it is not curse like what @triplem said :D 

ouch so we all can qualified her drama curse :joy:

I never know the ending with her drama ( that what I fear most ) she sometimes the kind of woman that can fly sole & leave all shipping sink :D
5e74b660d3f17289609377.gif?download

@partyon that wouldn’t start Netflix panicking download right :mrgreen:

future massage: sorry you can’t download because demand on the movies :D

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

mannn..the FO episode is Super hilarious :lol: today I went back to FO to see JH..to see him chop down tree:joy:

Oooh, I love Family Outing, as well,, though I haven't watched the episodes for many years. :) Which episode was the clip I posted from? Can't remember....

This is my favorite scene from FO: :joy:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla didn’t they also used to say that about Kim Nam Gil ? He’ll sure die :lol:. Thankfully , he stayed alive in his last two dramas . Or I’ll ban him for life . 

kekeke... do you remember that doctor time skip drama? I was sure he was going to die in the end. but then, he died so many times in that drama that maybe he didn't need to in the end. hahahaha... but yea, haven't watched any of his dramas after that...

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem I would need to bring out my magnifying glass :joy: At least I know @Sarang21 not watching Netflix , it’s one less person who from  Europe that  not fighting Uk with streaming :D

Yeah you should be glad about one less person watching Netflix :joy:

So german people are weird creatures. In this pandemic that we are facing...they are concerned about nothing else but toilet paper. It has become a rare pokemon in the country. A couple of days ago @Dhakra started his quest to find the toilet paper pokemon. So far no success for him. I on the other hand was able to find the rare toilet paper pokemon...as evil as I am, I sent a picture to @Dhakra to taunt him. What a receive was a marriage proposal. But since toilet paper was more important to me...I had to decline. 

• LOL 6

+2

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

So german people are weird creatures. In this pandemic that we are facing...they are concerned about nothing else but toilet paper. It has become a rare pokemon in the country. A couple of days ago @Dhakra started his quest to find the toilet paper pokemon. So far no success for him. I on the other hand was able to find the rare toilet paper pokemon...as evil as I am, I sent a picture to @Dhakra to taunt him. 

Hey, you aren't any better! You are messaging me stuff like "If we survive this" or other things that sound like we are facing extiction. You are THE doomsayer, reading conspiracy theories and announcing the end of the world. 

And yes, I am on a quest to find toilet paper. Since FIVE days I go to the same store at least once a day, trying to get it. And since today I began to go through at least 5-6 stores in addition. I'm gonna catch it! Toilet Paper will be MINE! I only have paper left for a week or so. 

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

What a receive was a marriage proposal. But since toilet paper was more important to me...I had to decline. 

I live in desperate times, what shall I say. :D 

btw Still on. I will treat your toilet paper well. I promise.  

I am not a fan of babies BUT it's always a sight to behold when I see a grown man whose so much into babies....:love:  My oldest son loves babies and children and he will put down whatever he is doing the moment he sees his baby cousins,  polar opposite from his younger bro who shuns anything babies and children and treats them like Covid 19....:sweat_smile:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cenching said:

am not a fan of babies BUT it's always a sight to behold when I see a grown man whose so much into babies....:love: 

Sigh...that man is a sweetheart.  He’ll be such a great dad. :wub:.  I am busy with real life stuff.  Haven’t had chance to recap last ep of Forest even though I watched it.  Sigh...so much doom and gloom everywhere.  :mellow:  I need to watch something light and fluffy.  Will chase something down to stay sane.

• Like 2

+2

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Going to a wedding and the gift is toliet paper with a bow tie on it.

With "Today is a special day and we would like to give you a special gift...it's a classic. Hope you like it~" Mr & Mrs D

These days this would actually work and be appreciated. Having toilet paper is a sign of wealth right now. :D