Add and Subtract Game

Admin

btw sighhh I got fever this afternoon. I sweat like really really wet in the morning even after bathing and turn on the air conditioner. I feel too hot the whole day And dry. But after colling my body the whole afternoon. I got fever. Perhaps something wrong with my way lol. Just took paracetamol. And I can not touch my baby huuuu uuuuu uuuuu :bawling:

take care @Sejabin hope you feeling better soon :wub:

Wow  our GP put a note in the front of his office saying not to bother them with a cold Cases  :joy: as they busy with coronavirus  , me thinking who that crazy one who be going to GP now after some get infected by going there :D

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Sejabin close :lol:.

Ni wen wo ai bi you duo shen

You ask me how deep is my love for you?

Wo ai ni you ji fen?

(You ask) me how much I love you? (It’s more like you ask me how to quantify my love?)

Get well soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Then youre good :lol: We only need to know this :ph34r:

So many indonesian slang and bahasa gaul. I absolutely behind & not gaul :sweatingbullets:

+2

Feels so ancient yah....:joy: When I browsing thru Indo IG, I feel like in outer space....:joy:

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

I know bucin also lha....I need to update my Indonesian slang, so rusty already....Can't understand those bahasa Rumpi....:joy:

@nrllee, Red Cry is easier to guess than the girl in the green dress. Her identity blew my mind....

@kokodus, is Here To Heart draggy???

+2

Yes it is like all the other long C-dramas. Gets draggy towards the end. In my opinion unless it's a period drama, no drama should have more than 30 eps. I hope the fast forward button will be your friend. Lol. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Am looking forward to it ! 
@Ameera Ali how’s memorist ? 

wasn't good first episode, oppa was looking fabulous but story all over the place , I’ll wait to  see second episode how gonna be before I think of dropping it for other drama 

# can’t handle another serial killer drama / supper power richard simmons :naughty:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@nrllee

Do you find it weird that Forest BTS and all of the promo snippets, appearances and pictures only featuring PHJ solo and by PHJ's side only too???

I haven’t thought about that.  Does Jo BoAh’s agency Sidus do promos?  I think MM is quite active in promoting PHJ.  It looks like they were the ones filming the BTS?  Maybe that’s why they are the only side dishing out the BTS.  She did feature in some of it (the most recent one) but it’s mainly him.  I don’t look too hard at those things but with the weird post that demanded everyone take down videos earlier on which seems to have been deleted soon after, it wouldn’t surprise me that something else is brewing in the background.  I can’t help wondering if it’s someone in MM management that’s the problem?  PHJ looks too nice to be embroiled in all the kerfuffle in the past few years...with CITT and then Four Sons...and now this in Forest.  I can’t help but feel like someone in his management team is finicky and hard to work with and PHJ sides with him because he’s loyal.  It can’t just all be bad luck?  He took a big risk siding with the webtoon writer and not the PD for CITT.  The webtoon writer isn’t going to offer him jobs in future...the PD has that clout.  You get on her bad side, then your chances of being offered another role in future with her is zero.  And word can get around if she’s nasty about it and badmouths him to other PDs and make getting future roles hard to come by.  :mellow:  The Four Sons case was weird too. It was very convoluted the whole production cost and who was to bear it.  At one point I thought MM was going to push it through but they thought it too risky?  That was a mess too.  All this bad press doesn’t do wonders for his reputation in the industry.  I wonder if that’s why the scripts he’s been getting of late haven’t been great.  If you have a reputation in the industry for causing trouble then chances of PDs and writers wanting to cast you is lower.  Sad but true.

@Sejabin 

I am going to rewatch cheese in the trap

That’s one drama I don’t mind rewatching.  Except for the last few episodes.  Otherwise they were my favourite couple.  So cute. And PHJ was at his absolute best.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

17 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I haven’t thought about that.  Does Jo BoAh’s agency Sidus do promos?  I think MM is quite active in promoting PHJ.  It looks like they were the ones filming the BTS?  Maybe that’s why they are the only side dishing out the BTS.  She did feature in some of it (the most recent one) but it’s mainly him.  I don’t look too hard at those things but with the weird post that demanded everyone take down videos earlier on which seems to have been deleted soon after, it wouldn’t surprise me that something else is brewing in the background.  I can’t help wondering if it’s someone in MM management that’s the problem?  PHJ looks too nice to be embroiled in all the kerfuffle in the past few years...with CITT and then Four Sons...and now this in Forest.  I can’t help but feel like someone in his management team is finicky and hard to work with and PHJ sides with him because he’s loyal.  It can’t just all be bad luck?  He took a big risk siding with the webtoon writer and not the PD for CITT.  The webtoon writer isn’t going to offer him jobs in future...the PD has that clout.  You get on her bad side, then your chances of being offered another role in future with her is zero.  And word can get around if she’s nasty about it and badmouths him to other PDs and make getting future roles hard to come by.  :mellow:  The Four Sons case was weird too. It was very convoluted the whole production cost and who was to bear it.  At one point I thought MM was going to push it through but they thought it too risky?  That was a mess too.  All this bad press doesn’t do wonders for his reputation in the industry.  I wonder if that’s why the scripts he’s been getting of late haven’t been great.  If you have a reputation in the industry for causing trouble then chances of PDs and writers wanting to cast you is lower.  Sad but true.

Nothing from JBA's side and some fans in IG are even wondering why she has been cropped out from some BTS pictures....:sweat_smile: It's very unusual situation because she is the lead in the said drama but she doesn't promoted it at all even in her own IG. She posted 1 or 2 BTS stills of her solo but that's it.....I have to agree with you that there is someone in his agency who is the culprit. The BTS, the promotions, the stills and everything Forest only put PHJ as a front, this situation made people feel that he is Divo-ish, a prima donno ...:sweat_smile:

Look at this post sourced from Naver, they don't even let her be there, they cropped her out......:sweat_smile:

If I am not mistaken MM is a one man agency,  @triplem?

=2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

If I am not mistaken MM is a one man agency,  @triplem?

It somewhat used to be. They have a few other artists they started recruiting recently but no one big and significant. PHJ is their main star.  In the past PHJ's account was called Mountain Movement. This year it's been renamed to PHJ Official. MM opened a separate account..

https://www.instagram.com/mountain_movement/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/parkhaejin_official/?hl=en

@cenching it has crossed my mind that PHJ was the diva and he’s pretending to be nice on the outside to hide it.  Mainly because it did look like MM was the face of PHJ and it was really him who made all those decisions anyway.  And that the root cause of all the messiness with productions was actually himself.  But here’s where it doesn’t hit home for me.  In my observations of him as a person (during interviews, fan meets and his interactions with the general public), he doesn’t fit the diva mold. He’s particular and a perfectionist but he’s not a diva.  A bit awkward and aloof (which can put you off initially because he seems stand off-ish) but once he gets out of his shell, he is genuine, honest and warm.  His stand off-ish manner is probably partly learnt because he’s been taken advantage of before so he’s more guarded now than he was when he was younger.  It’s because the diva mold doesn’t fit him, which is why I suspect the person causing the problems is someone close to him.  Someone he calls family who he will stay loyal to even if they stuff up and bring him grief.  He made the effort to try to change the minds of his anti-fans by getting them to attend a volunteer event with him.  That’s just unheard of.  If he was nasty, he wouldn’t go there.  I know of no actor who would even think to engage with their antis to try to have a conversation and change their outlook in life.  Divas don’t do that.  Someone else in his management is the diva.

The only “fault” I find in him is that he is overly sensitive.  To comments, to naysayers.  He (and he’s acknowledged this) needs to just let it be.  You can’t please everyone.  This is where Do KyungSoo has it over other actors, he literally doesn’t care.  He’s accepted the fact that he cannot please everyone and just moves on.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

It’s because the diva mold doesn’t fit him, which is why I suspect the person causing the problems is someone close to him.  Someone he calls family who he will stay loyal to even if they stuff up and bring him grief.  

Controlling possessive psychotic secret GF or fiancé or wifey :skull:

+2

• LOL 2