Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 3/20/2020 at 1:01 AM, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 how we can still keep healthy . home workout :D . 

How do they expect someone to be able to workout when they all have those abs that reminds me of those abs bread :joy:

14 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Hey, you aren't any better! You are messaging me stuff like "If we survive this" or other things that sound like we are facing extiction. You are THE doomsayer, reading conspiracy theories and announcing the end of the world. 

And yes, I am on a quest to find toilet paper. Since FIVE days I go to the same store at least once a day, trying to get it. And since today I began to go through at least 5-6 stores in addition. I'm gonna catch it! Toilet Paper will be MINE! I only have paper left for a week or so. 

I live in desperate times, what shall I say. :D 

btw Still on. I will treat your toilet paper well. I promise.  

Of course it´s doomsday how are we supposed to survive without toilet paper? It´s essencial.

10 hours ago, cenching said:

@Sushimi @triplem @Sarang21

Do you have any???

If I had such a handome teacher...you would have never seen me in this forum again as I would be in class 24/7. 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching in Indonesia, government confirmed that kloroquin for malaria can be use for covid19. What do you think?

I had stayed with my friend from Papua for some weeks in our training days and she got sick, and I see malaria symptoms seems similar with covid19. Malaria papua. Tmnku wktu itu demam, diare, muntah2. Tpi ga tau ya klo malaria bkn malaria papua. Katax malaria papua beda gejalanya dgn malaria lain. 

Darling, I am no MD. You have to find a good MD who can be trusted in your place....But prevention is the best for now....Stay away from a crowd, no more salaman and cipika cipiki....I saw this news yesterday....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/coronavirus-japanese-flu-drug-could-be-effective-in-treating-pandemic.html

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Jokowi said, government already ordered 2 millions avigan from Japan. 

Yes of course no more salaman, no touch2, no cipika cipiki. Washing hands always. Sampai tangan keriput gara2 cuci tangan terus. Kata temanku smpe contekan jaman sma muncul lg krn cuci tangan trus :lol:

jiwa introvertku bergejolak dgn keadaan ini  :joy:

Be careful if you use alcohol for your hands. Stay away from fire, alcohol is flammable....

• Love 3

+2

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Of course it´s doomsday how are we supposed to survive without toilet paper? It´s essencial.

Greetings into the lockdowned area. How is curfew treating you? Keeping the distance? Staying at home? Already feeling lonely? :D 

Hey! You have toilet paper! I still look for it. I even began to be extra nice to the girl working at the check-out, so if they get some, maybe she puts one aside for me. I even asked how her day was!

ME....ASKING.....HER!.... Do you even understand what this means??......I put my vocal chords to the test and asked about her well-being! I used words, not that anyone forced me, to ask someone, who I don't know, about something I not directly have any interest in.

Do you see how far this toilet paper thing brings me? I began to have conversations with.......str......stra.......strangers. 

giphy.gif

Maybe you are right. Maybe the world is about to end. 

But she's kinda cute though......wasn't too bad. 

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

If I had such a handome teacher...you would have never seen me in this forum again as I would be in class 24/7. 

Classes are closed and you are in lockdown. You don't see him anyway. ^_^ Problem solved.  

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

And actually washing hands is more effective than using sanitizer

Not going outside is even more effective!

giphy.gif

Seriously a lot of adult need to learn from this child - all panicking shopping is crazy/ scary  :D

Spoiler

5e763f4bc8983501076926.jpg?download

** I wouldn’t mind take his number to ask how he managed to buy all these toilet rolls :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Greetings into the lockdowned area. How is curfew treating you? Keeping the distance? Staying at home? Already feeling lonely? :D 

Hey! You have toilet paper! I still look for it. I even began to be extra nice to the girl working at the check-out, so if they get some, maybe she puts one aside for me. I even asked how her day was!

ME....ASKING.....HER!.... Do you even understand what this means??......I put my vocal chords to the test and asked about her well-being! I used words, not that anyone forced me, to ask someone, who I don't know, about something I not directly have any interest in.

Do you see how far this toilet paper thing brings me? I began to have conversations with.......str......stra.......strangers. 

Maybe you are right. Maybe the world is about to end. 

But she's kinda cute though......wasn't too bad. 

Classes are closed and you are in lockdown. You don't see him anyway. ^_^ Problem solved.  

So far I´m fine..I got food, internet and toilet papers :mrgreen:

Oh poor you having to interact with strangers just for toilet papers. We are trully living in desperate times. 

LOL but we can do an online class :mrgreen:

+2

• Love 3

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

in my place we use water not toilet paper. Should I sent some toilet papers to @Sarang21 :blush:

(I think if I travelling abroad I need to bring wet tissues. I don’t know how to use toilet paper :relieved: )

I think @Dhakra need it more...so you should send it to him :joy:.

+2

• LOL 2

*everybody panicking*

ME 

6pYt8YUT9Y15PIgBPGII11R7v9ePs9OOQoSgQgO8

anyways, I don't know if it's okay to ask here but since I don't know anyone I just want to ask if Kissasian has problems? I do still watch there cause I can't do the legit sites/apps. If it's not right here, please do message me privately. I really really want an answer cause if not, I don't know how I can watch dramas anymore. :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

super quiet here!

It's strange. now that everyone is forced to stay at home, shouldn't they all be coming to the internet to pass time?  Haha. Also it's a Sunday. It is unusually quiet. 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

It's strange. now that everyone is forced to stay at home, shouldn't they all be coming to the internet to pass time?  Haha. Also it's a Sunday. It is unusually quiet.

Don't worry @kokodus !!! I am here now!!! :D

33 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

We are watching more oppas. We don’t really have the time to talk..oppa is important:D

Am I the only one who is not spending time watching oppas? :( I am watching Hyena right now and even Ju Ji Hoon isn't my oppa.... I feel so old.... :bawling: Well, I can at least call Kim Hye Soo my unni and boy is she awesome in Hyena!

ezgifcom-gif-maker-21-158091035878111385

She's no wiltering flower. :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1