Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus why is that funny? :angry:  But yes I am in a weird mood of late.  Maybe it’s that time of the month for me. :lol:  Really snappy and irritable.  So no mood for comedy or SLOW moving dramas.  Maybe I should watch Fiery Priest.  How is Children of Nobody?  The posters look gritty and edgy.

• Like 1
  • Replies 148.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@phikyl oh no... take care there.... there's an announcement Coronavirus's patients are starting to appear in the news.. but so far there's no breakout yet.. so I think the situation is still in control in Jakarta..

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@kokodus why is that funny? :angry:  But yes I am in a weird mood of late.  Maybe it’s that time of the month for me. :lol:  Really snappy and irritable.  So no mood for comedy or SLOW moving dramas.  Maybe I should watch Fiery Priest.  How is Children of Nobody?  The posters look gritty and edgy.

I think for you Children Of Nobody . Serious drama . I hv been recommended this by many but yet to watch . No time @bedifferent Or @ktcjdrama can tell you more 

I loved FP but it’s humor may not be to everyone’s taste. It’s dark comedy with some slapstick 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama what completed dramas would you recommend I watch?  Something in the same vein as Just Between Livers?  

@nrllee Just between Livers? I see that it's a typo but still made me laugh. LOL. Not because of your preference in dramas. Haha.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

cpuld you imagine the director's next project is "tell me what you smell"? The character start sniffing haha

I would watch it if the main character is a dog ;):D 

• LOL 3

Actually @hibiscus23 I see you’re a PHJ fan from way back.  So you may know this.  Does he have nephews or nieces?  A recent Soompi article said this.  I thought he had nephews?

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin also showed his love for his family. He shared, “When I don’t have anything special, I watch ‘Forest’ with my nieces and family when it airs. My nieces, who turned seven and ten this year, call me by my character’s name and chase me around. When I’m not working, I make tanghulu (Chinese candied fruit on sticks) with my nieces and play with them.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 I like J Hope bec he’s playful and sweet. I also like Jinkookie (the youngest) because he’s talented but I’m sure my opinion might change as I get to know the members better. These 2 just caught my eye right away. 

J-hope got the nickname of "sunshine" because he is always laughing and looks so joyful. 

You should listen to kookie´s song "My time" he really got a nice voice. 

+2

• Love 3

@triplem I watched episode 1 of Hi bye mama, it is soooooooooooooooooooooo good

it is better than Seo Kang Joon's drama :)

I still want to watch SKJ, but the little girl stole my heart (correction, the child is a boy :D )  

Kim Tae-hee is also a very good actress, she shows the feelings of a mother very well

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic