• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Rather a sad news. Cos hes really my fav actor after i watched FGTD. Since the investigation still on-going, and the fastest result out i think only like 1 week or more. For now maybe we can give him benefit of the doubt. Eventhough tbh, the situation doesn't look good at all.

I do wonder what will happen to his drama that's airing right now. If he's really arrested then switching the male lead will be a painful process for the cast and crew. 

BTW has anyone here watched The Best Moment To Quit Your Job? I finished it earlier this year (only 8 episodes) and found oit quite enjoyable. Made me remember when I was first starting out in my career. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
13 minutes ago, nateko said:

I do wonder what will happen to his drama that's airing right now. If he's really arrested then switching the male lead will be a painful process for the cast and crew. 

15627576931562757685.gif

He Such criminal, poor Coca Cola :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh could be woman brand :scream:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1

506, ^I don't know? Kang Ji Hwan as an actor is great, but we don't know who he really is. If he is found guilty, then he really is a disgusting person to do that to the women. Sexual assault is never okay!!

• Like 3

Does he not have any shooting scheduled that he has time to go drinking and getting drunk? Where was his manager? I would imagine with ongoing drama shooting, actors/actresses never get enough sleep, much less free time to go drinking...??

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

506, ^I don't know? Kang Ji Hwan as an actor is great, but we don't know who he really is. If he is found guilty, then he really is a disgusting person to do that to the women. Sexual assault is never okay!!

for me it is not a very good thing to get too much involved with an actor as a fan. Because this means disappointment. It is much much better to concentrate on the works instead, that is why I never pay much attention to scandals. I was watching Lovely Horribly last year, and I didn't know much about Park Si Hoo, I enjoyed the drama. Later on when I learned about his scandal, I thought it really better to stop concentrating on the actors personal lives. I mean, watching the drama is enough, I am no longer interested to know who killed who, or who abused who. It is really a waste of time

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem since you’re watching Chief of staff and DS60, which do you prefer?  Although knowing your LJH bias the odds would swing rather wildly to DS60 :lol:... especially now that next week he’s giving us fan service (just his back from the Preview).  It’s getting kinda heated in the main drama thread and I hope I don’t overstep in my posts there when I comment. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem since you’re watching Chief of staff and DS60, which do you prefer?  Although knowing your LJH bias the odds would swing rather wildly to DS60 :lol:... especially now that next week he’s giving us fan service (just his back from the Preview).  It’s getting kinda heated in the main drama thread and I hope I don’t overstep in my posts there when I comment. :huh:

I think your posts are fine. I enjoy reading them ;) 

I have a lot to say/comment actually, but can’t write long thoughts unless I have the time to think things through properly. Sadly I don’t have much time this month. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, triplem said:

He has this intensity when delivering his lines.  

You know, he and the secretary of Assemblywoman Yun look like people I know in real life. One is the son of a former boss, the other is (or was) a potential business partner :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, nrllee said:

Didn’t finish it.  The female lead was annoying and frustrated me no end with her vacillating character...the male lead was beautiful (his acting not so great). I spent much of the time ogling at his perfect features.  I think he’s starring in a Sageuk soon to be airing Rookie Historian or something.  With another actress who isn’t exactly great at acting either.  Visually they are both stunning so it might get the drama by.  :lol:

I agree, male lead is definitely beautiful although like you said, acting is so-so. But that's okay, I can live with that. LOL 

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched & finished it lol (i always have tendency to not finishing drama btw). So not too bad, i like it somehow. Cheesy? Yeah a bit. But that young guy Cha Eunwoo very handsome lol. And i think it depict sweetness of young university life well. 

Cheesy is never a reason for me to stop watching a drama. In fact, the cheesier, the better. LOL I truly am a sucker for school romances. 

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think what you meant to type was ~ “I’ll join him in any bathroom?” :P 

MyIDGangnam ~ I finished it and enjoyed it. But I agree that they should have driven the message clearer.

@ktcjdrama I'm on ep 6 now and actually quite hooked. 

14 hours ago, staygold said:

It is one of my top dramas from last year. Edit: I loved the plot and the actors. Disclaimer: I may or may not have been blinded by my adoration of Cha Eun Woo!

I'm loving it so far!

13 hours ago, triplem said:

If I don’t overthink it, it’s easier to enjoy it. 

Yes! Although I do enjoy dramas that make you think and reflect, I also enjoy dramas where I can just sit back and take in all the fluff.

13 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem  Currently on Search: WWW, Before we get married (taiwanese), Watcher. 

I was considering starting Search: WWW and Before we get married.. how do you like them so far?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

O...so the girl dies? No, she’s in a coma (ALML)?  Just went to read comments in the thread. Stabbed whilst dancing Giselle?  Kinda reminds me of Black Swan with Natalie Portman.  That’s kinda all I wanted to know really.  If they follow the story in the ballet Giselle or not.  I guess because there are supernatural elements in there, she could wake up and she and the angel (who wants to be human and gets his wish) live happily ever after. Wait, I read that Angel Dan doesn’t stab the girl who stabs his ‘angel’?  So maybe that is his ultimate last mission to prove himself?  Do you love your enemies more than yourself?  Do good to those that hate you?  It’s easy to love those who love you back but it’s a far greater love to love those who’ve brought you pain.  And seeing he passed that test, he may get his wish after all.  :o

@mouse007 yes by all means go with CEW.  I watched for a lot longer than I normally would because I was staring at him.  Forgot much of what he said or did, but he’s a beautiful specimen of a man.  Or flower boy?  I still need to find some concrete definition of what constitutes a “flower boy”.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I bet things are so heated now  in Angel  Dan thread, giving moderators a hard time :D

I can report The main thread is save  , actors section that where the war is  :joy:

warm up for next week drama , devil is ready to show up 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali I really like LDG as an actor.  He has this presence.  A bit like Kim JaeWook.  You can’t help but feel for his character.  Even if he’s some psychotic murderer.  :lol:.  It’s like they are impossible to hate, if there’s such a thing.  So for me, he trumped L (why is his name a letter? So strange.  At least I get D.O. coz that’s like his surname?) whenever they shared screen space.  It’s like all the energy of that scene comes from him (LDG).

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

was considering starting Search: WWW and Before we get married.. how do you like them so far?

I reslly enjoyed at least first four episodes of WWW. Later on was rather bored because focus shifted from corporate power play to a little bit more of main lead's romance, which I am not excited about, but the good thing is the other leads romance lines keep me interested until now. Still a recommended drama because of its unique storyline. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic