Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

They really should've kept it until at least mid-way of the drama. I think viewers will appreciate the child actor's performance so much more.

I agree.  Why not just keep it a secret till after the drama ends?  Like just reveal it during wrap up party?  There was really no need to reveal this in the beginning or even mid way.  Now everyone will just look at him weird.  That’s why I was wondering if it was just for the hype.

:)

• Like 2

@cenching Lee Joon Hyuk’s role in the Lies Within was just a big cameo in support of the FL . He’s a fantastic actor often playing villains & questionable characters. I’m looking forward to him leading in this upcoming time travel - 365 One Year Against Destiny. 

@nrllee I love HiByeMama so far . Yet to watch eps 3 & 4  . It moves me & I hv no issues with the kid ( i hv seen girls play boys , plus a lot of girls  hv more boyish looks &  vice - versa)  . I wrote my thoughts about ppl needing to focus on the plot . And let’s put it this way , if it really is a deal breaker , there are plenty of other dramas that people can watch . 

@Lawyerh How’s your oppa power coming along ? You’re still hanging onto SKJ’s family drama ? By the way are you still watching Game To Zero ?

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Mine is Mango Seed Oil, I used it last night...Let's see how it goes....:sweatingbullets:

I’ve never heard of Mango seed oil so I’m not sure what the benefits are. Interesting though!!

@Sarang21 I like J Hope bec he’s playful and sweet. I also like Jinkookie (the youngest) because he’s talented but I’m sure my opinion might change as I get to know the members better. These 2 just caught my eye right away. 

@Sejabin I like it so far. Some are saying it feel slow but I actually like the pacing. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

I wrote my thoughts about ppl needing to focus on the plot

Yeah. Saw that. Good for you :)

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

How’s your oppa power coming along ? You’re still hanging onto SKJ’s family drama ?

I am in danger of dropping Fine Weather Friends.  There is definitely A LOT of writing material (for comments) there to discuss books, metaphors, motifs but I think you really need to be in the right mood for this.  Or be a fan of either PMY or SKJ.  But I promised to watch till Ep 6 (or was that 4?) so I will plug away at it. 

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am in danger of dropping Fine Weather Friends.  There is definitely A LOT of writing material (for comments) there to discuss books, metaphors, motifs but I think you really need to be in the right mood for this.  Or be a fan of either PMY or SKJ.  But I promised to watch till Ep 6 (or was that 4?) so I will plug away at it. 

I did finish the two episodes. It’s one of those dramas where I mustn’t watch before bed time :joy:. I fell asleep both times . But when I was fresh & alert I could appreciate the calming voice of SKJ & the lovely scenery . Also like the cute Lee Jae Wook .  This drama won’t be everyone’s cup of tea . Actually I’m a melodrama queen ....so I love combinations of melo - crime , melo - fantasy , melo revenge , even melo- makjang with the right oppa :w00t:,    I’m not particularly good with sticking to slice of life . So let’s see how Long I’ll last . Edit : I think I tend to like plot driven dramas . That’s why I hope hospital playlist wont fail me 

Edited by Guest

@lynne22 That looks pretty cute! I might pick it up after I finish Pillow Book and this other show I started watching. 

Covid-19 (aka Coronavirus) officially in my city so who knows.... I might gain some extra time here soon to watch kdramas. People freaking out too. Stores already sold out of hand sanitizer and face masks. Soap still in stock though which makes me laugh. 

Glad I prepped weeks ago when they first started bringing people back from the red zones. :joy:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I did finish the two episodes. It’s one of those dramas where I mustn’t watch before bed time :joy:. I fell asleep both times .

You said it first :lol:.  If even Brown eye vitamin cannot be incentive enough to stay awake for you...what hope do I have?  

@Lawyerh that cat is cute.

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

sorry for late reply @Lawyerh well Lent as you know is

Reveal hidden contents

a religious way of observing the sacrifices that the Lord Jesus Christ made for us, this is the Catholic religion and one of the sacrifices for one's self is to reflect on it, thereby practice some self sacrifices and as it's simply put, if one of them could be avoiding too much social media some say, or abstain from some favorite foods etc that would be a good way to sacrifice but it's not mandatory, it's up to an individual but you don't have to if you can't hahaha!  I'll come & check here but not often :blush:. Some ppl even avoid playing rock music or something i dunno everybody observe it differently so I cannot say this is for everybody!

@hibiscus23, I grew up with this kind of religious practice since my mom is a devoted catholic. Lent season was probably the most boring part of my year since we were prohibited from playing too much and eating too much. This is the time of the year when we won't be eating pork. Aisssssh! Things have changed after I graduated from college. I learned to cheat during Lent season ... well, I had my first job and I lived alone (one airplane-ride away from home) so I don't have MY parents to remind me to fast

+2

• LOL 3

@Sushimi LOL! They're doing the same thing here. I already have an "emergency" stockpile of sorts because earthquakes are common here so I didn't really have to worry about grabbing anything in the mad rush. I had to pick up some vitamins earlier though cuz we ran out and there were big signs all over saying "We are out of face masks and hand sanitizer until further notice." And it wasn't just one store either. 

I have to run to the grocery store later tonight for some things so I guess I'll see how bare the shelves are when I get there. :lol: 

Edit: The biggest thing that gets me is people stockpiling bottles of water. It's a disease quarantine, not a natural disaster. Highly unlikely we will lose water or power people....

50 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

my country somehow would pack up Instant noodles and toilet paper..Noodles i get it...Toilet paper..errrrr

Noodles are food while toilet paper it's needed AFTER you eat.....It's not convenience to use sand paper or leaves. Got it? :ph34r:

+2

• LOL 3

@triplem your country’s political scene is like one big KDrama right now.  I am watching from the sidelines and wondering who’s going to emerge from the woodwork next.  :blink:  The swearing in of the new PM popped up on my news feed and I thought, “what?  Where did he come from?”

• Like 1

@triplem His 365 costar’s hair is infinitely worse so I am much comforted.  PS I am happy to see Lee SiAh again.  I was so excited when she was cast in Nana’s place in Four Sons and then bummed when the whole production ended.  I love her acting and her visuals (soft, demure and warm).  So underrated.  

B8950817-6-B38-4-F68-AF38-35-AB5-BB68439

• LOL 1

59 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem your country’s political scene is like one big KDrama right now.  I am watching from the sidelines and wondering who’s going to emerge from the woodwork next.  :blink:  The swearing in of the new PM popped up on my news feed and I thought, “what?  Where did he come from?”

Yup . I am angry.   534

Spoiler

This is what you call as being robbed in broad daylight. The former ruling coalition weren’t perfect but there were some really good people in government. They hv just put back in power all the corrupt goons that we have  fought so hard to remove . And our politics is made more complex & sensitive because race & religion are always used in  garnering votes etc .  Like many Msians it feels pointless to vote ....but can’t give up . Let’s hope we can turn things around in the next elections. My son’s generation at stake  . 

Edited by Guest

@phikyl did you watch Romantic doctor teacher Kim 2? I'm watching it now, it's not bad. They have kept most of the doldam staff from S1. I don't really care about the leads though, male lead is fine, but the female lead is just.....I don't understand her logic and reason for staying in that job and putting multiple lives at risk. Sighhh.

• Like 1