Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

@triplem & @Lawyerh  @ktcjdrama

Spoiler

5d3314e5c73bb962754193.png?download

Their dating , It’s remind me of on the way to airport:joy:

5d33156ee5687015325338.jpg?download

@angelangie the affair everywhere , the corn pop isn’t enough for me at this rate  , can you imagine even the bird husband have woman running after him , they didn’t hear he have problems down there I think  @Sejabin  :mrgreen::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 143.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

I never had the chance to watch boys over flowers, but I downloaded SS501 complete discography after watching Playful Kiss ( I searched  Kim Hyun-joong and then out of curiosity listened to a couple of SS501 songs) their music is so good :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

the only idols I loved and never regret were the Bee Gees, I read about their lives, songs and everything. I was not disappointed. I loved the twins Maurice and Robin Gibb, and they both died. So there will never be any scandals about them now :( :( . Only Barry is left, poor big brother, mourning all his brothers and he cries on stage whenever he looks left and right, he keeps imagining they are still there :(   (they had a younger brother called Andy who died when he was only 30, not sure, if it was extra dose of drugs??) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Self control.  In the light of current affairs. :lol:

- i keep checking the site for raw eps . 

Do you need the raw? I have link to Chinese subs. Just finished watching ep.6... man, another great episode that leaves me with chills... of seeing them treading into dangerous territories... :unsure:

• LOL 1
42 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

nrlleeare you a big fan of ji sung? Cause i am! HAHHAHAHA

No not a BIG fan but I like his acting  :)

• Like 2

@Ameera Ali

Like I said before, KJW seems to be a trend setter for a hot priest....:naughty: Before KJW, majority of the priests in the drama were oldies but now the like of KNG (Fiery Priest), LSG (Hotel de Luna), AJH (The Beauty Inside) and PSJ (The Divine Fury) are sizzling priests..... :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic