Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@Sejabinlook who's alive.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I miss that bok Joo gif @kokodus . Best way to scold @Dhakra

HEY! I created that gif! I choose my poison!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Oh I am really looking forward to our winter Fairy rewatch session!

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

What are those voices saying dhakra? I'm curious to know. They, probably, are telling you to make fun of me for falling in love with every male lead in every drama I have watched. Right? Well I can't help it, ok? I have to live through fantasy because no guy in real life is half as awesome as my drama oppas. LOL

Also I have already watched and rewatched  every ep in every season of B99 a multiple times. LOL. I'm a certified B99-er. I think that is the fandom name. Hahaha. 

Nothing, they went silent. I was never good at listening anyway. @triplem & @stroppyse could probably write a book about it.

Well, I don't need any voices in my head to say that, especially since it's the truth. Do you think my meme of you switching oppas is pure coincidence? Every couple of months you have a new one. :D But, and this is way more interesting, I didn't say anything.That are your own words, so it seems you have realized yourself that you have had so many oppas, some of them are opas*.

Spoiler

(*opa is in german a cute term to describe your grandpa, so my joke is that you have had so many oppas, some of them are SO old by now, they are grandfathers)

Get it? Funny huh? I know. 

Thank you, Dhakra, quality jokes since December 2016. I'm here all week. 

Really? Okay, then you don't need to do that. The only series that I am constantly rewatching is Scrubs. :D I think I never spent more than two days without at least rewatching a single scene. 

Since yesterday I have an interest in 9-1-1 though. 

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

First world problem too many oppas not enough time. Solution: easy less sleep 

Aww Kim Seul Gi :heart:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

why does the events section keep getting spammers who are trying to sell vacuum cleaners? maybe they think we should be hooked because of vacuum cleaner PPL in kdrama? :lol: what do you think @sushilicious?

Believe it or not, I bought a cordless vacuum cleaner after saw the PPL in Terius, TYH and HPL.....:joy:

• LOL 3

16 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I want to watch HOtel De Luna but why  must Yeo Jin Goo? :bawling: I can not watch 21 yold kid who is trying to be a mature namja. I can't I can't I can't :bawling: give me my oppa or ahjussi. I hate to watch a boy kissing a auntie on screen :sweat: arghhhh this is so frustating

He is 23 ha ha :mrgreen: , so never watch WWW search :joy: our favourite Scarlett taking advantage of 21 years old  :joy: You wouldn’t handle it :sweat_smile: 

• LOL 1

33 minutes ago, cenching said:

Their brains are smaller and more useless than the stuff I pick from my nose !

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem @refuse2sink @angelangie

He should transfers to Indonesia, he will be welcome with open arms by the same people who proposed a virginity test as qualification for girls to be admitted into Senior High School.....:skull:

@sushilicious

I am using both broom and vacuum (more on vacuum) because there are certain corners that difficult to reach with vacuum but vacuum can cleans better for a non practicing OCD like me. I use my vacuum to clean my broom too...:sweat_smile:

• LOL 1