Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem what if he got a Ms D now? Hahahha

I suspect that too. Or it might just be because his fav girl group released an album or something.... Or one of those kpop girls replied to the comments he left on their social media. Who knows? Haha

• LOL 3

Finished Unrequited Love.. it was okay. I liked the 2nd ML - Jang Mingrui - better than the ML. I would have gone for Jang Mingrui any day. LOL

Now finally watching Well Intended Love and loving all the times ML grabs FL's waist from behind! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

loving all the times ML grabs FL's waist from behind! :wub:

... wait till you find the reason for the male lead and your head will spin on how idiotic it all was...

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002I'm watching love affair, dr.john, watcher and hotel de luna. And also trying historian gyo rung just to pass time. 

Class of lies i tried, but not going to continue. 

Yes, that's it, historian gyo rung, the short drama I meant :)

a new one is replacing Perfume, I want to try it.

Class of lies is so good :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Dr john is good @nrllee it's very entertaining hahaha. Throughout ep 3 i was like damn, the boxer's uniform looks good. Hahahaha

Yup. Even though there are some medical things that I kinda rolled my eyes at, I love the deeper premise of it.  I like how every time they are talking ethical deep issues, the PD puts them in a box.  Like he’s forcing us to forget everything else but just focus on the issues, their talk, their arguments for and against.  To think as it were within and also outside the box.  I love the ethical dilemmas explored because it’s very real and true to life.  JiSung consumes the whole screen whenever he is on.  SeYoung is great too.  Her Sister is kinda meh... and her aunt who’s also a doctor...err...I can’t believe that she’s one?  Her acting is flat...but she’s not in many scenes so I put up with it.  To be honest I didn’t look that closely at the Boxer’s uniform... :lol:  I was kinda too engrossed in the medical side of things and trying to beat JiSung in diagnosis... but nah... totally didn’t get the final diagnosis as quick as he did.  I am not Dr 10seconds. :lol:

• LOL 1

+2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra 1st time I see your mood is Giddy . What happened to Angry ? 

I can change it back to angry if you want. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I just feel kinda happy these days. I have some money at hand, spent some at my kpop and gaming stuff, the sun is finally gone, temperatures are normal, I make good progress at the gym and well, life is not too bad right now. 

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah, why are you so giddy @Dhakra??? LOL. 

Is it so unusual that I am not angry for once? 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem what if he got a Ms D now? Hahahha

Ha Ha Ha, as if that would happen. I just talked about how I met a crazy woman a few days back and now I suddenly have a Ms.D? 

I mean, some people say I have a talent for meeting girls quickly, but I am no playboy.

And IF I would meet MRS.D, you all would be the last to know. That would require preparation. 

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

I suspect that too. Or it might just be because his fav girl group released an album or something.... Or one of those kpop girls replied to the comments he left on their social media. Who knows? Haha

LOL. As if I would meet Mrs.D.

But you know me quite well sis, yes, one of my fav bands just released an album and another one had their debut. And also yes, I talked to one of these girls quite frequently, in fact I got around 15 replies from one of these girls in their fancafe and/or Twitter. 

That adds up to my happy-meter, but isn't the sole reason for it.

Anyone watched Love and Destiny starring Chang Cheh and Nini? It's 60 episodes and still airing now. I'm curious cos the 2 leads hardly star in dramas nowadays. Guess I'd wait till it finishes b4 I start watching it. I love spoilers and I want to know the ending. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh & @Sarang21

doctor 10 second call you :mrgreen::joy:

* I am behind with love affair :joy::joy: I didn’t check the sub yet , I didn’t watch watcher yet :tounge_wink:

Is it only me or do you also sometimes see Yo Na in some of his behaviour. :lol: 

I hope that the 10 second is only about him diagnosing his patients *wiggle eyebrow*:P

+2

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Is it only me or do you also sometimes see Yo Na in some of his behaviour. :lol: 

I hope that the 10 second is only about him diagnosing his patients *wiggle eyebrow*:P

+2

Ha ha yes :joy:

I think I need to start wearing shoes with shoelaces :mrgreen::joy: , that How the affair , love story begins *winks*  @Lawyerh

:joy:

GIFMaker.org_Wof958.gif

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

The boxing scene @nrllee he is soooo cool!

The one where he pretends to uppercut the boxer in the hospital in the end?  Or the one where he performs the lateral canthotomy (in the boxing ring)?  Or the one where he’s standing in the box talking it out with the boxer about life and death?  :lol:

@Dhakra

Sometimes I wonder if my shoulder is like a crying service.

Did I miss something?  Perchance another damsel you loaned your listening ears to?  

• LOL 3