Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus LOL I view animes as cartoon versions of dramas

thats how I used to see them as well...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@staygold diwali throws colorful powder at people, right? What colors did you get?

@Lmangla parent-child melo? My biggest weakness and must avoid drama. I easily cry.

422 corrected

Happy Diwali folks!!!! Wishing everyone a colourful and safe Diwali!!!!! Off to devour the Diwali sweets now!!! Hehehe

@dotonly That's actually Holi. Where they throw colours at people. Diwali is where we light lamps and burst useless crackers. LOL

• Like 4

@dotonly ahhh got it!! The festival you referring to is holi and that comes in spring. Right now it is the festival where you light lanterns and lamps, burn crackers (basically a nuisance!!) and pile on calories for winter! :w00t:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla parent-child melo? My biggest weakness and must avoid drama. I easily cry.

kekeke... it is an unusual drama. lot of the angst comes from the fact these are parent and children who are not blood related. there's all sorts of makjang twists and fantastic acting. how many OSTs have instrumental track called "you are my father" "my little boy"... if you don't mind crying, then you should check it out when in the mood. think you will like it... considering you liked my ajusshi! seems like something that will stir your hearts.

• Like 4

That's ok @dotonly It's easy to get confused with Indian festivals as there are many and we celebrate everything more or less in the same fashion. LOL. 

I wonder how @LSGLMH_88 is doing...it's been a while since she came online....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

my interest in side characters began very very young. :lol:

I loved this anime as a child and always forget the title... and takes me forever to find it because I only remember the side character. the fellow with the orange broom hair.

future boy conan

future_boy_conan_jp.jpg

• Like 4

:sweatingbullets: I remember this was one of the animes I saw as a kid!

Spoiler

• Like 4

Today is a great day to be on this thread it feels like everyone is waiting to share I am laughing to myself and soaking up everyone's posts this is the feeling I have been missing and dang it feels so good.   Listening to these two kokodus & Dhakra  makes me smile.  How can you not when they get together it's fireworks and what better way to experience a celebration...

giphy.gif

Actually it's the people that are here that are the true lights that bring me back .... 

All of you have your own unique light thankful for that.   Like these two who give new meaning to teasing and yet there is such caring under all of that LOL :ph34r: 412

@kokodus & @Dhakra

How come I've not watched any animes as a child??? Hmmm too bad. I'll make up for it now. LOL. 

LOL @USAFarmgirl Can you believe that he is using a phone for 6 years now?? I really can't....I know he is a little bit sentimental and all that...but it still is strange. LOL. There definitely is a huge generation gap between us.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@LmanglaFrom your description the drama sounds a lot like "Mother" with Lee Bo Young. Which is probably my fav drama of 2018 so far. Did you watch that? I also liked it because the doc from Fairy had a role.

@USAFarmgirlSometimes I wonder if you read too much into our caring. :D 

But it is known that I'm a victim of specific words, as soon as I read the right words, I have a song in mind and can't get it out of my head. So it comes, that your words reminded me of a song, that will follow me this day.

@kokodusGosh lil sis, can you stop talking about it like I was using an ancient device from the distant past? :D I just never had the thought of buying something new that still works and isn't too shabby. 

And I'm not sentimental when it comes down to physical stuff! 

Okay, maybe Kpop albums, but that is a total different story and in my defense, I recently had an amazing picture I posted on IG which went nuts! And before you say anything, yes the IG app worked perfectly fine on my ancient phone. :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3