Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Sun came back! Could you finally go away summer! Europe doesn't want you anymore!

We also have currently a big tragedy in the news. A 40y-men pushed a woman and her son in front of a train, the woman was able to roll into safety.....the 8y old boy......well..... -_- He was hit by the train and died. 

The perpetrator didn't know both of them, why would you push two strangers in front of an incoming train?

It seems he was a father of 3 kids aswell. 

It's also sad that the wrong people jump onto this case and judge foreign people, since the guy was from an afircan country. But he lived in Switzerland for more than 12years.

That bird cage husband drama-what's the point of the story? Husband loves birds. How the hell did he get his wife to marry him? Was the husband wearing @Ameera Ali bird feather lingerie to woo his wife? Wife commits adultery in the afternoon. End of story. :blink:

I caveat this by saying I'm a fan of Yang Mi. So please don't kill me when I wonder if Yang Mi has breast implants. Her boobs are too big. She looks like a mini Dolly Parton. I'm going random now cos it's 3.30am and I have bad insomnia.

• LOL 3

@Dhakra I.... I don't know what to say. Have you finally gone insane? I don't understand what you are teasing me about. I can tell that you are really bored. Don't you have any dramas to watch? Should I recommend something? Good old LMH classic Boys over flowers? Or heirs?? You will definitely like them a lot.  I'm kidding, don't you dare watch them only to say mean things about Oppa. 

Maybe we should play a game or something. Clearly I'm equally bored as you and this insomnia is killing me. It's 3 in the morning here and yet I'm wide awake sighhh. 

Plus I'm hungry.<_<

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin didnt watched that winter blow. I dont see their chemistry tbh haha. But was it good? 

It’s a melodrama. Was it good? I like it, but won’t say I love it. Eg.Love Rain, many people don’t like it, but between these two, I like Love Rain more. And of course there’s JIS, reason enough to watch till the end :D 

• Love 2

That Winter the Wind Blows was kinda weird... I watched because of all the hype.  But logically, their relationship is kinda incestuous?  Granted we the audience knew they weren’t really related but she thought they were?  So their blossoming romance always “felt” wrong to me... so I could never quite buy it.  That aside, this new drama in the works is drawing so many big names that it’s got sky high expectations even before it starts.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342133wpp/han-ji-min-and-shin-min-ah-in-talks-along-with-jo-in-sung-and-nam-joo-hyuk-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'll sit through any drama with JIS in it. He has no bad profiles-no bad shots of his face. His skin is so firm. Mine already seeing some signs of sag. Would love to know his skin care routine. JIS should do a YouTube of how to do Korean skin massage :lol: I'm sure he has an army of beauticians massaging his face. Won't mind being one of them. Imagine feeling JIS skin with my hands. Am I thinking like @Ameera Ali ? If so, it's an honour. 

Trying to get past today. On my 3rd cup of coffee already.

• LOL 3