Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl thank you. Im waiting for Gods Quiz 5. I think for now the only drama that i can watch is romcom-less. I cant handle sweetness anymore.

if you don't mind legal/crime dramas, try switch or defendant -- both have zero romance.

if you don't mind some political shenaningans, try assembly -- loved that there was no love line and it actually got me thinking about why I should vote. so much so that I went and voted that year. dot on my finger! yay! :D

and a family drama that has real low, almost zero romance (well, it is almost the opposite of it), is suspicious housekeeper. loved the different relationships...

• Like 2

@Lmangla switch less impressed me, i'll check defendant.

These days, money and power make me loathe politics but will check assembly and SH too. Thank you.

442 corrected

@USAFarmgirlIt was, top notch during its era, but now quite old. Was about time to get a new one to be honest. 

Gosh, KSJ is just so overwhelmingly beautiful. :heart: I would never be able to concentrate one bit when she would be around.

I agree with Fairy, I always find myself watching a few of my fav scenes every now and then. I guess in December I will watch the whole drama again and try to revive the thread for just one day. :D The drama defined my winter 2016.

@kokodusAish...look the maknae speaking. Lil sis, you definitely are from a different era. :D It was the Samsung S4, which, still old, was still a decent phone. Phones which were more bricks than phones were the things I was using when I was a teenager. 

I was totally fine with it, when you get older your prorities change and you are satisfied with way less stuff. I really don't care about the "latest features" as long as the phone has the stuff I need. Everything beyond that is just a nice to have bonus. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem I spent the first 2 days back at work in meetings so I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with information and the sheer amount of work I am going to be taking care of. :crazy: This is why I wasn't able to log in here all weekend.. I just needed some rest and focus on the babies. 

@dotonly welcome to team sub! I'm glad you're helping us permanently bec we could sure use it!

@kokodus I used to watch animes with my brothers too but I haven't watched one in a really long time. They can be really good and also really addictive! 

I know it's sad to say goodbye to your college friends especially since you spent 5 years together. I still miss my college friends and it's been over 15 years!!! LOL but thankfully we have social media now and that helps to keep in touch.

• Like 5

@Dhakra You speak like my next door neighbour grandpa....hmmmm you sure are getting old. LOL. S4 means...idk...what andriod version was that. You can't even use some apps and I'm sure the internal storage was way low. Sighhh. Thank God it stopped working, and helped you to consider buying a new one. LOL. 

@mouse007 Yes these animes are indeed addictive. I used to call them Japanese cartoons and I can't believe I'm so into them now. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@kokodusOmo...you speak like my phone was some sort of ancient device from the last century.:joy: I could use every App I needed. The internal storage was quite low though, I give you that. 

Well, do you know how much Kpop Albums I can NOT buy now, just because my phone decided to stop working? :bawling: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla switch less impressed me, i'll check defendant.

These days, money and power make me loathe politics but will check assembly and SH too. Thank you.

442 corrected

yea switch is what we call time pass... :Dif you don't mind melo, check out scandal: the shocking and wrongful incident. it does have some very low-key romance. actually the drama's focus is on parent-child relationships. a drama I actually cried!!! and I don't do that often...

such a beautiful bass voice...you don't even need to know the lyrics that this is melo song... but lyrics are different from the usual romantic songs and really poignant.... click on CC

• Like 4