Add and Subtract Game

Admin

That was cool info about blood types. According to the article, the book about blood types and personality was first published in the 1970's. Why am I not surprised? During that same time period, everyone here in US was going crazy for astrology  and 'sun signs'.  So, "Hey Baby, what's your blood type?" is the equivalent of "Hey Baby, what's your sign?"  Now I get it. 

By the way, has anyone here at the Soompi forums been in contact with @packmule3  recently? She hasn't posted at her blog for over 2 weeks now without any note or anything, so we are all worried about her. I hope that she is OK.  We are all missing her.  

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Same.:joy: 

But sometimes these things are not really true. Haha

+2

I know. I don't believe in all this, but it's fun to read. Haha. 

@Table122000 No I havent seen @packmule3 in a while here. But she doesn't visit here as often as she used to. I believe she is veryyyy busy at work that she couldn't log in and update her blog. Let's hope that she comes back sooner. This page wouldn't have become this popular without her, she was the one who made this into this cool chatty place where everyone drops by when they want to have fun. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

oh nooooo , me and bb cream oppa are no match ....time to stick to Lee Joon Hyuk ( type A, perfect match :mrgreen:)  - shady politicians and prosecutors are my destiny. I really wanted a hot cop. 

@triplem So I guess you have Blood type O like me. That is quite scary :joy: You like shady politicians and prosecutors and hot cops. :joy: I just like eye candy and hot fiery priests and shirtless hot men. Actually our destinies do intersect. :mrgreen:

• LOL 2

17 hours ago, triplem said:

I got the actor one wrong . I knew KSG was in it but not the other one at the bottom . Also got the strawberry clip one wrong . I can’t remember small details like this :D 

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

For the cameos, I don't remember Yoon Kyun sang being there in that drama, but I was also not sure about Seo hyun. I still can't remember in what ep she cameo'd. But I just went with YKS. 

Seohyun was the ex girlfriend of JH' borther Jae Yi. Remember the restaurant scene where JY punched the guy, because he put his girlfriend (Seohyun) in awkward spot and embarrased her? That was her. Afterwards there was the scene on the bench where the nurse confessed her feelings towards JY.

I never forget a beautiful girls face in a drama :joy:

But the actors name, I had no clue. Well, besides Ji Soo, you kept talking about him a lot. 

The strawberry one I didn't know also, but the other choices were so odd that I figured it must be strawberry.

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

Also the scene where she was protesting in the cold and he comes and gives her hotpacks and extra coat to warm her up in the most tsundere way ever is my fav scene ever. That is the scene I rewatch all the time. And I'm not even kidding when I say I know the scene byheart from the dialogue to their small movements and everything. Like it is THE BEST scene. 

I agree, besides JH floating in the pool this is one of my fav scenes aswell.

52 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Seohyun was the ex girlfriend of JH' borther Jae Yi. Remember the restaurant scene where JY punched the guy, because he put his girlfriend (Seohyun) in awkward spot and embarrased her? That was her. Afterwards there was the scene on the bench where the nurse confessed her feelings towards JY.

I never forget a beautiful girls face in a drama :joy:

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I say I rewatched a show, it means I only watched all the cute OTP moments and skipped everything else. Lol. For this show, I always only start from 8th ep when I do a rewatch. Because that's when they really kinda get closer together in a romantic sense, at least for Joon hyung it's true. Can anyone forget that rooftop cuddling??? I cant. But anyways, I have nothing to do with Jae yi or his ex girlfriend. Actually it's a news to me that he had one. I don't remember this at all, @triplem do you remember Jae Yi having a an ex-gf? 

• LOL 1

+2

@kokodusYou serious? That was one of my most anticipated scenes back then, it was the door opener for JY loveline. It was in the later half of the drama.

Sigh.....wait....maybe I will find a cut somewhere.

Edit: Found it!

@triplem The girl in white, that's Seohyun!

And by the way, still one of the most satisfying punches I've seen in kdrama. I cheered so hard back then how JY protected his former girlfriend.

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I know. I don't believe in all this, but it's fun to read. Haha. 

@Table122000 No I havent seen @packmule3 in a while here. But she doesn't visit here as often as she used to. I believe she is veryyyy busy at work that she couldn't log in and update her blog. Let's hope that she comes back sooner. This page wouldn't have become this popular without her, she was the one who made this into this cool chatty place where everyone drops by when they want to have fun. Haha. 

Thanks for the info @kokodus  I appreciate it. Yes, I hope @packmule3 will be able to come back to the forums soon, and that she is OK in the real life. 

+2

• Like 3

@triplem I think you have stiff competition for Oppa LJH (even if he is compatible with your blood type - O is unfortunately the most common blood type :o).  His shirtless video on Naver has hit 31000+ views, the highest amongst all the DS60 videos.  Maybe I am too cynical and it’s him in uniform in the thumbnail that’s drawing all the eyes/clicks. :lol:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9102004 (I think this can only be viewed in certain regions)

• LOL 1