Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes it will make you blur on edges and your senses will be affected too....however it wont make you forget......it just an excuse for ppl to do things and get forgiven 

well well, if it has this blurry effect, then it is still harmful if it is drunk in excess. But as you said, it is no excuse, because it revealed the inner animal inside the man :( 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I think there were new details released about this case which explained the victims case better and why they were there.  They had to explain themselves because like most of us here I was thinking it was pretty dumb of them to join him alone.  This is from the most recent article (in a spoiler coz it’s Long) https://www.soompi.com/article/1339130wpp/victims-of-kang-ji-hwans-sexual-assault-tell-their-story-clarify-misunderstandings

oh my God, this is worse than I expected. it is really horrible :( 

I won't defend him at all. it is worse than I expected, but then I am not going to risk and be a fan of any actors anymore. Their personal lives are hidden and I can't expect how they will turn out to be

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

this let the guys knows that we girls are no pushover!!! :D

that the way to do it 

Or :joy: 

1AE715A8-4DA9-4757-B2F4-26BFB93780F6.gif

Love Bollywood movies always use this method 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I don't really drink which is why I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. The very few occasions I've drank, I just get very sleepy. So I can't claim that I know what it is like for people who drink too much. However, I do know that alcohol lowers ones inhibitions so people are more likely to do something they would otherwise not do if they were not drinking.

@angelangie I'm okay, just dealing with a lot of stuff IRL.. I'll send you a PM on Slack.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

thumbs up for the brave women who reported him, they risked putting their name in the newspapers, where some poor women don't report rape, thus they saved many other women from similar fate. I am proud of those women, I hope they get over their ordeal, it is the worst thing a woman can go through.  But why is the sentence 3 years only for assault????? it should be more :angry:

• Like 3

in Egypt, to avoid assault, we have two cars in the subway for women only, this is a fight, because some men entered the car assigned for women by force, the women are kicking them out :D one man refused to leave so they called the security men who forced him to leave the car :D 

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali

:joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

actually alot of ppl said alcohol will make u forget and you will do things beyond.....or it will give u a sort of courage to do things u never thought u can do.....this is all so wrong ....

i remember every single details.....every single one down to what i was saying or why i was saying and how i said it.....

yes it will make you blur on edges and your senses will be affected too....however it wont make you forget......it just an excuse for ppl to do things and get forgiven 

I'm agree on that.

• Like 2

I am over my shock now, because I was a fan of KJH. I was in denial state, but after reading the recent news about the details of the tragedy, as narrated by the victims, I can't be a fan anymore. At least I learned my lesson not to judge anyone by fame or good looks :( you never know a person until you meet them in real life, TV doesn't give the true picture.

You are objective because you are not his fans, (well, some of you were). But now I see things clearly, I feel sorry for my friends, who really liked him. Some in cafe daum are still defending him, but now I know better, so I just left the cafe daum, I removed myself from the cafe, because I no longer want to know anything. Lucky for me that I already stopped following him since I started following Jin Tae Hyun for a short while last May, but even when I had the problem I told some of you about, regarding my blog, I decided to stop following Jin Tae Hyun too, because I don't like what fandom does to me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Nice right . Very scandalous like watching a movie. I will watch eps 3 & 4 before the week is over . 

this looks interesting :) 

@Lmangla thanks again for recommending Shady mom-in-law. I am enjoying it :) I work as an online translator, for 6 days a week, it is so boring to wake up and have work from home, my shift starts from 1:00 in the afternoon. do you know how I push myself to wake up?? by remembering Shady mom in law :D I force myself to wake up, have a quick breakfast and rush to watch it :D ( I have some troubles in sleep, so I sleep at 3:00 or 4:00 am, and I wake up at 10 or 11 afternoon), so imagine how grumpy I am in the morning :D :D  so I have to lighten up my mood a bit, by watching Kdrama first thing in the morning :D 

• LOL 4