Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

3 hours ago, triplem said:
38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Ooooo I got 9/10 on that WLFKBJ quiz. Gahahahahaha. I'm proud of myself. LOL. I went wrong in that one question where they asked when they first met. I totally forgot that they were childhood sweethearts. Hahaha. And yeah I'm sure @Dhakra will get 10/10 on this one. 

Oh boy, I rewatch the drama each year during christmas. This is gonna be hard.

Spoiler

daoYQOx.jpg

Phew, luckily only three questions were really hard. 

I had to google pictures two names of the actors/actresses at the fifth question, once I saw them it was clear. Kim Seul Gi ♥

@kokodusI almost stumbled upon this aswell, but luckily I read through all the possible answers first and remembered. 

The question about the list was super hard though, she wrote a few of the multiple choice answers on her list, but which first made me think a lot. I knew "get a boyfriend was her last" but I didn't know if it was the amusement park or the library. But I figured it must be the library, because the scene with the library was earlier than the amusement park. 

Strawberry was also not easy, but the other choices didn't made much sense. Would have been funny though if he would have gifted her a hair pin with a pig on it.

Ending of ONS was good, but it feels unfinished. So many open or unsatisfying ends or just stuff that they just didn't feel were ended properly. The bad guys feel no consequences, a simple "sorry" is enough to for someone to redeem himself and the OTPs lovestory isn't finished at all. 

It's still a very good drama, probably a 9.5 in my books, but it just feels like they run short on screentime and didn't finish the very interesting storylines or just didn't touch some interesting character.

The last episode felt more like an end of one stage, not the whole journey. They could easily fill another 4 episodes and bring it to an decent ending. As of now it feels more like they cut the drama in the end and just ended one plot close to the end. 

Sighhhh :( 

But I will find my peace as soon as the OST arrives at my place.

@sushiliciousI began to do crappy unboxings. 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Oh boy, I rewatch the drama each year during christmas. This is gonna be hard.

Reveal hidden contents

daoYQOx.jpg

Phew, luckily only three questions were really hard. 

I had to google pictures two names of the actors/actresses at the fifth question, once I saw them it was clear. Kim Seul Gi ♥

@kokodusI almost stumbled upon this aswell, but luckily I read through all the possible answers first and remembered. 

The question about the list was super hard though, she wrote a few of the multiple choice answers on her list, but which first made me think a lot. I knew "get a boyfriend was her last" but I didn't know if it was the amusement park or the library. But I figured it must be the library, because the scene with the library was earlier than the amusement park. 

Strawberry was also not easy, but the other choices didn't made much sense. Would have been funny though if he would have gifted her a hair pin with a pig on it.

For the cameos, I don't remember Yoon Kyun sang being there in that drama, but I was also not sure about Seo hyun. I still can't remember in what ep she cameo'd. But I just went with YKS. 

I honestly can't remember what all she wrote in the list, but I just know that the library scene comes first, then she goes on that part time job and meets jisoo, and their first kiss also happens in that place, and only after that the amusement park scene happens. So I just worked out the order of the scenes in my head. LOL. 

Also the scene where she was protesting in the cold and he comes and gives her hotpacks and extra coat to warm her up in the most tsundere way ever is my fav scene ever. That is the scene I rewatch all the time. And I'm not even kidding when I say I know the scene byheart from the dialogue to their small movements and everything. Like it is THE BEST scene. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, triplem said:

I am actually interested in Dr John , I bookmarked it to follow the thread . But yes it’s impossible to watch so many at once . I would love to read what you think when you start it.  Horror dramas - I can’t. I’m scared . 

Is the statement in bold referring to Dr John?  Why don’t they just call it Dr YoHan (coz that’s his name in the drama?).  :rolleyes: Why bother anglicising it to John?  I know YoHan (Johan - pronounced YoHan) is the John equivalent in Hebrew(? Dutch) but it seems excessive.  

I went to take a quick spin of Watcher (so many gifs and pics of SKJ got me curious).  Okay for diehard SKJ fans open the spoiler at your peril (this is just my observation and bearing in mind that there’s only been 2 episodes so it may change or it may not because I don’t think I have time to commit to so many dramas :lol:)

Spoiler

I love Do ChiKwang and the newbie girl (I quite like her puppy dog obedient vibe) and of course who could miss unflappable Lawyer Han TaeJoo (her bodyguard gets an honorable mention for adding to her allure).  SKJ is...well...he’s a bit like Taecyeon for me in this drama.  I adore Taec as a person but when it comes to acting...there’s always something that seems to be missing.  He does a decent job but not quite completely compelling enough?  SKJ was perfect in Are You Human Too.  His perfectly chiselled face and gorgeous eyes and statuesque build just fit the part to a tee.  Plus the requisite naïveté for the robot.  Although if I had to be honest I found second lead LJH more riveting to watch.  Here, I don’t know if it’s the BB cream or the lipstick but he needed to be a bit rough on the edges with a hint of malevolence underneath because he was playing this unpredictable character...but I don’t get that vibe?  He tries, but I just can’t buy it.  He’s still Mr Nice Guy to me?  Maybe if his make up artist were less enthusiastic and left him to grow a stubble or gave him a darker skin tone and definitely ease off on the lipstick.  Tough guys don’t wear lipstick.  :mellow:

• LOL 3