Add and Subtract Game

Admin

But temptation is knocking on my door ...Sung Hoon is calling me with his broad shoulders ! But I need time for the devil ...

You always bring temptation to our table  :tounge_xd:

no surprise that I always watch your all oppa drama :joy: you have good eye for drama 

but I will keep my eyes on prize  :kiss_wink:

bad hair or good hair ( @Lawyerh :tounge_wink:) nothing will standing between me & my devil  :mrgreen:

15630135361563013489.gif

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla :mrgreen: , popular hair cut :joy:

bwahahah... well, mine is a bob cut but still... was just thinking that his ends in the back are longer than mine. hahahah... but it is a terrible haircut because he has a very small face and narrow body. would look better with short haircut and a beard. another drama I will not watch now - bad haircut.

@angelangie ~ what happened to your baidu account?

• LOL 3

This year has a lot of good dramas... It's always that perpetual struggle of too many dramas too little time... :sweatingbullets:

So many that I am anticipating to start while now still playing catch up with current dramas.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious @nateko So I just finished V3 lol. I know so late :ph34r:. And i hope im not opened up sushi old wound :lol:.

Reveal hidden contents

To me the ending quite artistic...

Kind of sealed the deal for those tragic ill-fated brother. 

The whole family surely have some mental illness run in their blood, the father psycho (?), still don't know why he need to drown his son in the well. KW antisocial. KM pure pyscho. 

The problem for me is... on epilogue ... whats with that trope of BJS not dying omg... i just don't like him.

I'm not in for V4. Ah well, unless new detective is hottie :lol: But then they might kill him too... Hmmm.... 

I'm also not sold on the idea of season 4 but oh well. Who knows if they'll even make it? :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know the male lead cause he used to act with Kim YooJung lols....and he is awesome is most...however when i see him again in deLuna....he looks kinda gaunt to me....im not sure is it to be in sync with deLuna or he had been acting in quite a number of films back to back? 

I've made reservation at Hotel Luna and will check in soon ;)

Yeo Jin Goo recently acted in Absolute Boyfriend. I think his gaunt look is only because he's outgrown his teenage look? But yeah, he's been very very busy. The Crowned Clown, Absolute Boyfriend, and Hotel Luna consecutively.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem Ooooo I got 9/10 on that WLFKBJ quiz. Gahahahahaha. I'm proud of myself. LOL. I went wrong in that one question where they asked when they first met. I totally forgot that they were childhood sweethearts. Hahaha. And yeah I'm sure @Dhakra will get 10/10 on this one. 

• Like 2