Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@kokodus it took me awhile to remember who the heck JaeYi was . I mean I was only concerned about the OTP!! I was wondering why @Dhakra was saying Seohyun or whatever her name was the most anticipated cameo . Isn’t she from GG? . Honestly I was only waiting for yes , baby Ji Soo . 

Whaaat? :scream:I'm disappointed in both of you! JH's brother and the school doc was such a beautiful love story! Seohyun's cameo was the reason Ah-Young finally confronted JY with her feelings and he began to thought about it. 

Okay Ji Soo was kinda important too, because of him JH finally began to take action and make a move. 

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

when i see all those....im thinking about the maintenance......and the petrol i need to fill it in....hahaha

no wonder her diamonds kept getting cut out :D 

I was wondering from ep.1 why the loans for her car, shopping and champagne needed that much diamonds. We found out in ep.2... Translation should be the plural "cars".... :lol:

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Whaaat? :scream:I'm disappointed in both of you! JH's brother and the school doc was such a beautiful love story! Seohyun's cameo was the reason Ah-Young finally confronted JY with her feelings and he began to thought about it. 

Okay Ji Soo was kinda important too, because of him JH finally began to take action and make a move. 

Ok now who is Ah young?? it feels like you are talking about some other show. LOL.

And Ji Soo is the only one who is important to me. Bwahahahaha. 

• LOL 1

On 7/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, triplem said:

I love the affair drama !

@Ameera Ali I noticed our bb cream oppa lost his weight by the 2nd eps . It’s all that running :w00t:

@mouse007 I believe , like me , you didn’t finish the 3rd charm because the 2nd half of the drama became a mess ! It was just pain & tears ..but I did continue to read the recaps . :lol:

Yes! It started out cute and then it just turned into nothing but heartache and crying! I also read the recaps but I just couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of it especially after I found out how it ended.

• Like 2

And he’s still perfectly coiffed?  How does he do it?  Must be the tub loads of gel in that hair.  :lol:.  Must admit though @triplem he looks mighty fine in that suit.  And with a name like Dante... well... he’ll give Mr Gold a run for his $. :lol:

• LOL 2