Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Did anyone here watch My ID is Gangnam Beauty? If yes, what did you think about it? I just started watching it (only on ep 2 so far).

It is one of my top dramas from last year. Edit: I loved the plot and the actors. Disclaimer: I may or may not have been blinded by my adoration of Cha Eun Woo!

BTW did anyone read news abt Kang Ji Hwan?

2 hours ago, triplem said:

just manage expectations & go for the eye candy

This has become my kdrama motto of late! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali @triplem Just when I thought you couldn't get more naughty, you both did ! :joy: Think I'm gonna be sucked into your life motto soon :joy:

Showed my doctor friends @Ameera Ali's lingerie. They had a ball. They couldn't believe I really didn't know front from back. Told them I thought the back feathers may have been to give some warmth to the front Ooh La La. And everyone agreed the lingerie won't stay on long enough to get blisters :lol:

• LOL 4

@triplem  Currently on Search: WWW, Before we get married (taiwanese), Watcher. 

Watcher ep 1, 2 fell short on my expectations. But these thriller type stories will have a meh start usually. I am keeping it on the list for another 3 weeks. Might replace with Designated survivor.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Hello.  Who is this?  Visuals are amazing :huh:.  How is his acting though?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337533wpp/sung-hoon-transforms-drama-set-into-runway-as-he-dazzles-in-suits-for-level-up

he was in weekend drama five children where he played this eccentric character with lots of warmth and hilarity. the other dramas that I peeked in weren't as good. so he is probably one of those actors where it depends on the writing and PD as well?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, staygold said:

I did , what a shocker if it's true. I didn't think he's that type of a guy but after the whole Burning Sun fiasco you really can't trust anyone in K-ent. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, staygold said:

totally missed this.. till you posted...

1 hour ago, nateko said:

I did , what a shocker if it's true. I didn't think he's that type of a guy but after the whole Burning Sun fiasco you really can't trust anyone in K-ent. 

.... like you said, what a shocker if true.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s shocking news 

@Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 KJW :scream: 

I am not following him anymore so I just learned from you. Reminds me of park si hoo. I'm not a fan of any actor by the way, it is not very healthy  :(

Four months ago a crazy fan of Ji Hwan fought with me on Facebook  and I decided to stop my fandom. I don't want to be a crazy fan like her. She is totally addicted and it is dangerous :( if addiction to an actor cause this weird behavior from fans, I  won't continue any fan activities 

I feel sorry for him but I have no comment 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Rather a sad news. Cos hes really my fav actor after i watched FGTD. Since the investigation still on-going, and the fastest result out i think only like 1 week or more. For now maybe we can give him benefit of the doubt. Eventhough tbh, the situation doesn't look good at all.

I do wonder what will happen to his drama that's airing right now. If he's really arrested then switching the male lead will be a painful process for the cast and crew. 

BTW has anyone here watched The Best Moment To Quit Your Job? I finished it earlier this year (only 8 episodes) and found oit quite enjoyable. Made me remember when I was first starting out in my career. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, nateko said:

I do wonder what will happen to his drama that's airing right now. If he's really arrested then switching the male lead will be a painful process for the cast and crew. 

15627576931562757685.gif

He Such criminal, poor Coca Cola :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh could be woman brand :scream:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1

506, ^I don't know? Kang Ji Hwan as an actor is great, but we don't know who he really is. If he is found guilty, then he really is a disgusting person to do that to the women. Sexual assault is never okay!!

• Like 3

Does he not have any shooting scheduled that he has time to go drinking and getting drunk? Where was his manager? I would imagine with ongoing drama shooting, actors/actresses never get enough sleep, much less free time to go drinking...??

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

506, ^I don't know? Kang Ji Hwan as an actor is great, but we don't know who he really is. If he is found guilty, then he really is a disgusting person to do that to the women. Sexual assault is never okay!!

for me it is not a very good thing to get too much involved with an actor as a fan. Because this means disappointment. It is much much better to concentrate on the works instead, that is why I never pay much attention to scandals. I was watching Lovely Horribly last year, and I didn't know much about Park Si Hoo, I enjoyed the drama. Later on when I learned about his scandal, I thought it really better to stop concentrating on the actors personal lives. I mean, watching the drama is enough, I am no longer interested to know who killed who, or who abused who. It is really a waste of time

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem since you’re watching Chief of staff and DS60, which do you prefer?  Although knowing your LJH bias the odds would swing rather wildly to DS60 :lol:... especially now that next week he’s giving us fan service (just his back from the Preview).  It’s getting kinda heated in the main drama thread and I hope I don’t overstep in my posts there when I comment. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Love 1