Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@refuse2sink Well if you're planning to watch The Guest, the JW's sexiness won't be what scares you, that's for sure :mrgreen: I personally don't find K-horror dramas that scary, The Guest was more gory than scary. Some time ago I watched one Thai horror movie and now that was really scary. I'm not scared easily so that's saying something. I find Thai horror movies good.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Are K horror dramas as frightening as Japanese ones? I want to see the hot exorcist priest but I'm scared I won't be able to sleep even after his sexiness .

I am watching , I can’t sleep :joy:

No number 

• LOL 4

@triplem I'm doing okay, busy but coping. Kids are doing great! Summer is finally here and boy it's hot!

I just finished HPL so I am now trying to decide what to watch next. :D Are watching One Spring Night? I was but had to put it on hold as I didn't have a lot of spare time.

What is everyone watching these days?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

Did anyone here watch My ID is Gangnam Beauty? If yes, what did you think about it? I just started watching it (only on ep 2 so far).

Didn’t finish it.  The female lead was annoying and frustrated me no end with her vacillating character...the male lead was beautiful (his acting not so great). I spent much of the time ogling at his perfect features.  I think he’s starring in a Sageuk soon to be airing Rookie Historian or something.  With another actress who isn’t exactly great at acting either.  Visually they are both stunning so it might get the drama by.  :lol:

currently I am watching Designated Survivor 60Days.  Will probably pick up Doctor John and try to tune into Hotel Del Luna and also Strangers From Hell (? they keep changing the title.  With Im Siwan in it).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali I watched episode 1 of Watcher. Who is the man SKJ tried to save? It's a bit hard for me. It is like American thrillers

He was kidnapper of the rich man boy 

@Lawyerh  

He look suspicious , anyone with that body would look suspicious :joy: 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Not only is he suspicious but he’s a bad bad boy :mrgreen:. Tonnes of ulterior motives. Handsome devil no doubt :tounge_xd::naughty:

I hope one of these motives to challenge president , take his place as president & have shower in presidential bathroom :joy::lol:

Lighting would be great there isn’t :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched & finished it lol (i always have tendency to not finishing drama btw). So not too bad, i like it somehow. Cheesy? Yeah a bit. But that young guy Cha Eunwoo very handsome lol. And i think it depict sweetness of young university life well. 

Acting wise yeah that young handsome guy so so tbh. But i give him some slack, hes boyband turn actor and this one his very 1st project. Bias? Yes lol. 

Good for you!  I drop a lot of dramas. I think his first project as lead but he had minor appearances beforehand.  He appeared in The Best Hit acting as an idol :lol:.  Anyway the other reason I dropped it was the fact that I didn’t think they addressed the whole beauty issue well?  They started off seemingly attempting to tackle this huge topic of “what constitutes beauty” using surgical enhancements as a foil but I couldn’t help but feel they kept skirting around it without addressing it in any depth. So I bailed. Frankly I think Shrek did a better job of addressing true beauty and all its stereotypes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’ll join him as the 1st lady if the bathroom looks like that :mrgreen:

I think what you meant to type was ~ “I’ll join him in any bathroom?” :P 

MyIDGangnam ~ I finished it and enjoyed it. But I agree that they should have driven the message clearer.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1