Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin & @nateko

Are you you saying we boring :joy:

I really like SHS, so I really tried , diligently, to get into the drama but I failed miserably :joy: don't kill me :ph34r: After watching only horror movies and thrillers I need to slooowly ease into watching romance again.  OMG, what if I became an adrenaline junkie now :scream:

@triplem Yea, when I was in SK fruits, veggies let alone berries all felt like luxury items there. :sweat_smile: But I found eating out to be quite ok in terms of prices. Besides I was so shocked that they serve literally huge portions. Those were the biggest portions of food I've ever eaten and that was for one person. Could barely eat anything after that for 2 days.

• LOL 3

OMG!! SK is really expensive (but Japan is more expensive though)....Their food prices are outrageous especially for us who came from a country where veggies and local fruits are dirt cheap....Housing is another thing. With a salary of $3000/month some of us can have a comfortable life outside SK but in SK is only a standard life (In Indonesian we called it 7P, Pergi Pagi Pulang Petang Penghasilan Pas-pasan). Plus their school life and rat race is no joke. No wonder they have lots of anger inside, it's accumulating since they were in Kindergarten.....

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, nateko said:

I really like SHS, so I really tried , diligently, to get into the drama but I failed miserably :joy: don't kill me :ph34r: After watching only horror movies and thrillers I need to slooowly ease into watching romance again.  OMG, what if I became an adrenaline junkie now :scream:

I may not kill you after all you didn’t say I love KW :joy: that death penalty straight away 

** Just fighting anyone say bad word about drama :naughty: to join Ys cult :phew:

@Sejabin is wanted for declaring her love for KW :mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, nateko said:

@Ameera Ali Her Private Life? Yea, but only 6 episodes. Need to catch up soon. :yum: Did you finish it? Was it good? I'm worried it might go downhill how many dramas do  in the second half. 

You need to finish it , there is no break up or fight or misunderstanding :mrgreen: like other drama . Find drama get better in last few episodes lion is the best :joy:

Or ask @cenching still addicted by it :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

more ask @cenching still addicted by it :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

Correction!!! I am not addicted to HPL but KJW....Those are totally different matters....:glasses:

@Ameera Ali

Tell me who can resist this kind of addiction...Look at those jawlines and cheekbones plus the moves, Darling!!! the moves!!! :naughty:

Spoiler

2-F12-C934-A36-A-4-FDD-A602-DC12-E97-C08

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Tell me who can resist this kind if addiction...Look at those jawlines and cheekbones plus the moves, Darling!!! the moves!!! :naughty:

Same, I'm addicted to him since the first season of Voice. The sexiest and most attractive psychopath ever :naughty: Such a contrast to HPL.

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, nateko said:

Same, I'm addicted to him since the first season of Voice. The sexiest and most attractive psychopath ever :naughty: Such a contrast to HPL.

Ooooooh, the ever lovely MTG!!! :glasses:

Spoiler

8762-C541-792-F-431-D-8014-D9-A9583419-D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ooooooh, the ever lovely MTG!!! :glasses:

I read MTG as Magic the Gathering. I guess we know who the nerd is here. :lol: 

+2

@triplem There were many good shots of him in Naked Fireman :yum:

BTW, I just found out that Jeon Mi Sun committed suicide. That was pretty shocking, I've seen her in so many dramas. She was a really good actress. Depression is really scary. RIP :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1