Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin You're funny ! :joy: Why do you need to learn so much from this Drama ? I like your train of thought. From supermarket wearing lingerie under her coat to sex to yoga to why so much energy to what color is @Ameera Ali 's fave lingerie? :joy::joy:

I don't think I can go to the supermarket just wearing a coat and lingerie. I'm usually in a rush to run these errands. I'm sure I'll stupidly open my coat to look for my money to pay the cashier. And my lingerie ain't pretty-just old bra and panties :joy:

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

I don't think I can go to the supermarket just wearing a coat and lingerie. I'm usually in a rush to run these errands. I'm sure I'll stupidly open my coat to look for my money to pay the cashier. And my lingerie ain't pretty-just old bra and panties :joy:

The thing is KL is too hot for a coat......Rain coat maybe, the colorful plastic type.....:joy:

@Sejabin

I think Pasak Bumi is great for that Auntie too....I didn't watch that drama btw....:joy:

+2

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali is that your lingerie type? :scream: you are really an expert!!

Wow , I love when you get me insightful :naughty::mrgreen: I think all my insightful from you :tounge_wink:

@refuse2sink I didn’t buy it to know :joy: , would it make difference front or back :tounge_wink:

@triplem tag me if he show up :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm back. Just finished episode 1. I have no idea what's happening. :joy: Have a feeling Time Bomb gonna explode soon.

While reading about bird man here, I thought he is someone with mental illness so take a look. Also thinking about to drop after I find out about his illness. Now, I just wanna slap his face. What a jerk!! . . . Wish she cook " Lucky and Peace" and serve her husband as breakfast. Really wonder how she is like before the marriage. Her patient level is quit high. 

Edited: Also what is that lady. Is she former model or something?? The way she performed her housework, cooking, shopping, even having affair so much look like a celebrity.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

Wish she cook " Lucky and Peace" and serve her husband as breakfast

That’s savage :sweat_smile:

but your subs translate their names to Lucky and Peace? 

• LOL 3

The wife of bird man husband should cook the birds for his dinner :mrgreen:

If Song JK is worth like $40 million and he's only 33. How much is a more experienced and successful actor like JIS worth? He lives next door to his parents tho I suspect he bought his parents their house when he made his money. JIS is very articulate and diplomatic with some cheekiness. The K celebrities usually marry those TV anchor women. @cenching already knows I can never be an actor's wife. Can't take it if I see my actor husband kissing the actress the same way he kisses me. And if our children ask why is Dad kissing another woman, I'm gonna ask Dad  to explain. They have stuntmen for action scenes, women for nude scenes. There should be stand ins for kissing scenes if I have an actor husband. Technology is so good nowadays,I'm sure that can happen. 

I keep saying this but this thread moves REALLY fast ! Can't keep up with the number count. 

• LOL 7

19 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

The wife of bird man husband should cook the birds for his dinner :mrgreen:

What type of birds that man owned??? If it's small ones, it won't be enough for a meal, but maybe the wife can adds her hubs' precious "bird"??? To bulks up the meal....He isn't using it anyway....<_<

+2

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3