• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

@Ameera Ali O I like the visuals of LDG and that lady.  Lovely soft dreamy pastels (clothing - reverse for male and female) and white background.  Very nice.

I just went and read the updates in the thread. So Dan and YS get their happy ever after I assume from the hug in the end?  But a little too late for the fans who want a wedding, kids, and bed scene?  Did the writer give a valid reason as to how Dan managed to move the hand of God to become human (because I thought the initial premise was that it wasn’t a possibility at all?).  Or was that just all a dream?  And they stayed on their original metaphysical state ie she human and he angel?  I guess when the subs come out people will know for sure.

EDIT - so hard to understand why fans get so uptight about any criticism directed at their idol.  The drama (and other side characters) and the actor are separate entities.  Intricately linked but still separate.  Yes they chose to star in the drama but based on a skeleton of a plot line and a general character synopsis.  They are at the mercy of the writer once they sign on. No amount of great acting will detract from huge plot holes.  Just because I don’t like the drama storyline or how the character is written doesn’t mean I stop following an actor/actress?  In fact you could argue that the realistic fan who avidly follows an actor/actress regardless is the more reliable?  I like kokkuri33’s analysis (this is the Scientist in me talking), it’s rational, logical (non-emotive) and backed up by facts.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, triplem said:

haha you must hv gone & read the hot thread

Busted :lol:.  Curiosity got the better of me.  Meechutso (?) seems to be doing a stellar job of moderating (self governance) and keeping the peace so maybe mods don’t need to step in.

EDIT - wait so the angel Dan becomes human (implied by some in the thread)? And they live happily ever after?  How did the writer swing that ending?  Hmmm...almost makes me want to watch it to find out. :lol:

• LOL 2

EDIT - wait so the angel Dan becomes human (implied by some in the thread)? And they live happily ever after?  How did the writer swing that ending?  Hmmm...almost makes me want to watch it to find out. :lol:

Don’t bother , the Ending was mixed of Dan your are stalker , you are not doing ur job , following YS all day you fired :yum:

some adopted of Disney movies , the magic tears & copying other show ending like Abyss. ( The whole Cha Min floating and following Go Se Yeon around for three years. Dan followed LYS for 3 months and he was granted an earlier time to be with LYS, unlike Cha Min who waited 3 years. :lol: ) 

* ( ) as watcher of Abyss conform it :mrgreen:

• LOL 3
22 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw so the lead auditor is reading hasil temuan/findings? for 2018 auditing now. he is handsome and malignant. ferocious? yeah a kind of.. I just know that handsome people can be this malignant WKWKWKWKWKWK .. hmmhh.. sexy :heart:

I almost lost my words. our eyes met when he just sits on his seat. and coincidentaly our eyes met then I can not do anything than smile to him. and he smiles and pointing me with his fingers. oh gosh.. I almost need oxygen tank :mask: omg I want this over soon

Wow... you’re living the Kdrama reality.  Now all that’s required is for you to bond over ramyeon and the accidental kiss.  Hopefully no noble idiocy.  Happy ever after.  :wub:

• LOL 4
58 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m not sure what the mods in that section will do but the thread starter is trying her  best to keep things calm but right now , it’s still ....:sweatingbullets:. I’m glad I’m not the mod there 

Yeah some of the attacks in there are too personal for my liking. Saying someone isn’t worthy of being called a fan is taking it too far I feel?  You can agree to disagree surely?  Just put those users on the ignore list?  It’s just semantics to say they think it wasn’t a great choice for her?  They will still watch her next project?  So strange to take any negativity or criticism as a sign of “hate”.  :mellow:  Maybe a mod needs to step in and tell them to do just that - suggest they just put people on the ignore list so everyone can just be in their separate idyllic corners and not have to read posts from people they don’t like? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, triplem said:

Omg @ktcjdrama..this is so bad of me to say this , but I’m dying for the affair to start :mrgreen:  . Honestly she should just divorce mr bird & his mother . And Sang Yeob is such an adorable puppy here 

:sweatingbullets: I feel you. I anticipate it will happen in ep.4, maybe towards the end. Show is moving rather fast I’d say...

While you start your Love Affairs ( :P ) I hope to start Watcher tonight. 

@Lawyerh *hugs*

@sushilicious who is your ex?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, triplem said:

@mouse007 did you finish 3rd charm ? SKJ is currently in Watcher , crime drama . Not sure if it’s your cup of tea. But he’s looking fine - cop uniform , running around , looking all hot & bothered  . @Ameera Ali has some gif collections :P . Some poster commented he’s put on a bit of weight ( I agree  ) but I think he’s just looking athletic :lol:

@triplem I actually haven't finished the 3rd Charm! I don't remember why I put it on hold and then I just got hooked on other dramas and forgot to go back to it. I feel bad because I raved about it to my mom and she ended up watching it and actually finishing it before me! LOL

I haven't seen Watcher (have not checked it out either) but I can only imagine how good he looks! :D

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes open endings are good.

@Lmangla I'd rather have an open ending than a sad one. 

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic