Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m so curious now . I shall go and lurk :joy:

@Ameera Ali thanks to you , I’m really having SKJ fever . I’m thinking of rewatching the 1st two episodes . 

He deserves rewatching :joy: but I will watch Designated Survivor today , 

5d27276322423980675739.gif?download

I need to catch up with ep  3 & 4 :kiss_wink:  

Are you tempted @Lawyerh these lips is good  reason to start watching him  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem I agree about those 2 in DS60.  I guess that’s how they do the Ramyeon connection in the Blue House (a bit left field but I will take it).  :lol: Tension is there.  So is lady reporter and NamWook (stand in Press Man), although lady reporter is in my bad books for snaring poor unsuspecting PMJ in that TV interview. :mellow:

Why do they opt for such startling lip colors for the men?  I agree it’s a bit much.  Especially since most of them are already so fair.  SKJ has the most riveting eyes - his iris color is what gets me every time. :huh:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jaydendoji said:

Did I miss something?? :phew:

Read a few posts back. Warring between the fans of Angel's female lead in her thread.

Looks like I shouldn't delay anymore to start Watcher! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, triplem said:

Seriously he was so hot when he was issuing tickets & then the guy refused to open the window , he took out the baton to threaten to open it . It was so manly , don’t ask me why . :w00t:

Not to kill the vibe... but I honestly kept thinking of Jim Carrey from Me, myself and Irene! :lol: There I have ruined that scene for everyone! Sawwwrrry!

Spoiler

b002e610f8969319ed975692b1584fed.jpg

did Angel's last mission end badly? What happened?

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Its like full blackout sometimes lol... i got to squint my eyes to see....

hahahha.. am definitely not even going to bother checking it out then!

@mouse007 ~ think you were asking about "before we got married" -- the first episode is weird; kind of screetchy. but once you get past it, it is a good cheating drama. why? there is good lighting and zero attempt to have this weird existential conversations or themes.

instead, it is just about broken relationships with folks who are not necessarily evil but just flawed. meaning, they annoy you a little but you are not cursing them. it makes sense why the relationships are at breaking point but at the same time, there is a kind of normalcy about why they are at this stage. it is not strange reasons (like birds or flowers) that have you scratching your head. and it is not so angsty that it makes you feel heavy or anything. instead, you can watch quite detached but still feel a bit of addictive vibes as the chemistry is good.

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:
29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Angel's last mission end badly? What happen

Finale tonight. ThAts why I’m camping there ...so far writer nim is being cursed at :lol:

is the story that bad a mess? read some earlier recap that the writing makes no sense whatever. so improvement then?

• Like 5

@triplem I love SJK too!

Personally, when I hear that anyone of the actors below is the male lead, I am always tempted to watch the drama:

• Seo Kang-joon
  • Nam Joo Hyuk
  • Gong Yoo
  • Deng Lun

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I reslly enjoyed at least first four episodes of WWW. Later on was rather bored because focus shifted from corporate power play to a little bit more of main lead's romance, which I am not excited about, but the good thing is the other leads romance lines keep me interested until now. Still a recommended drama because of its unique storyline. 

Okay, good to know! I will likely give it a try and see how I feel about it. 

13 hours ago, staygold said:

I am loving Before we get married. The dialogues is refreshing. The characters are normal and not too naive. The main actors are so believable. The chemistry is sizzling but they are not over-selling it. The pacing is just right where you aren't pissed with the characters' noble idiocy also you are not enraged as how conveniently they changed their minds. This plot gives lot of fodder to keep thinking of it for a long time.

Search:WWW is beautiful but slow paced. By ep 10 I keep thinking I have already watched this scenario. So I keep struggling to see what new layer is added this time. The aesthetics are to my taste and make me want to live in that world. I expected it to get a bit faster after the midpoint. But it has a few of my fav actors and I am determined to finish it.B) 

I looked at Before we get married and the plot appealed to me so I wanted to check it out. Isn't there a K drama counterpart? 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Isn't there a K drama counterpart? 

I sure they might have some plots like that but I havent watched yet. It has always been exes coming back just as the heroine/hero were about to be married like in Discovery of Romance. Or an old friend suddenly turning up as full potential husband material making the heroine realize how useless her current 'romance' is like in I need romance 3!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2