Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

worth watching?

YASSSSSS!!!!! It was great. But I don't know about you, you said endgame was boring so I'm not sure how your tastes are like. But I loved it. More than loved it. There is a cute love line as well. And it was generally fun. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra Yes and no. My lifts increased a bit but I'm not hitting the goals I wanted to hit because of my diet. Working on getting it in check. I still go though, aside from a 3 week break I just took due to being sick and going on vacation. Tonight will be my first day back. Fingers crossed I didn't ruin all my progress.

@triplem what are the rules about setting up new accounts?  There are certain people that I have added to my ignore list whose posts have suddenly have popped up again for me to see and on closer inspection it’s because they started new accounts (with names so similar that it’s a dead giveaway that they are one and the same :rolleyes:).  Anyway I just have to add the new accounts to my ignore list.  I guess if it’s a case like USAFarmGirl it would be a valid excuse.  Or if they forgot their password.  But what if they were banned?  I realize it’s very hard to police these things and it’s near nigh impossible to stop them from returning if they take up different aliases.

• Like 4

@Lawyerh @triplem did we need excuses to :love: him  :phew: ,there fact he said to bad guy you are not gonna away with yesterday episode , so girls no one can get away with out liking you :mrgreen:

14476B0D-87FA-4BDD-924E-DE669057725F.gif

Spoiler

981658D9-D854-4E55-AE3D-D76C8A6B8541.gif

who look that good after fight 

@Sejabin I still didn’t watch sub for it , but I am watching glad you joined :joy: , I am husband 1team 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Why does a man like birds and with hold sex and money from his wife? The script writer needs his head examined. Maybe it’s about the script writer’s life. 

Never imagine that there will be a man who found birds sexier than a woman..... <_<

• LOL 5

@triplem Hear, hear! I feel like I flag more spammers in the general section now than I have posts in this thread! It's getting a bit ridiculous. 

+2

13 hours ago, phikyl said:

@Dhakra Yes and no. My lifts increased a bit but I'm not hitting the goals I wanted to hit because of my diet. Working on getting it in check. I still go though, aside from a 3 week break I just took due to being sick and going on vacation. Tonight will be my first day back. Fingers crossed I didn't ruin all my progress.

I had a similiar problem due to toothache and illness I needed to take a two week break aswell and you will lose a bit of progress, but after a week, maybe two you are pretty much back. You don't lose all your progress at once. I struggled with a few weights and had to decrease the weights a bit to get back. 

I realized though some muscles are a bit slower at recovering. 

Hope your first day goes well.