Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Should change the title Love affair in the evening lol

bwahahaha.... thats a good one. :lol:

am not sure why these cheating dramas where they want to show some lesson or something all have bad lighting.. folks will rave about symbolism or something and all I can see is bad lighting. nope, not for me!

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tbh @Ameera Ali@Lmanglathat 2 birds quite cute & adorable lol... Maybe wifey not attractive? 

forget the wifey. don't understand why you have plot twist with birds as evil 3rd party but not showing them off. PD needs to watch animal planet.

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Shady activity must have shady lighting to match lol... 

I guess cos affair never done in broadday light? Im curious why title in afternoon lol... like during lunch time... :lol:

+2

isn't she supposed to have affair with school teacher? so after school and before he goes home for dinner. late afternoon.

for cheating in broad daylight, watch daily or weekend dramas. no filter to make it feel artsy. :phew:

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tbh @Ameera Ali@Lmanglathat 2 birds quite cute & adorable lol... Maybe wifey not attractive? 

@Lawyerh & @Lmangla

that how she look at the morning , look at his expression :joy:

15625837221562583670.gif

The way he look at his birds :love:

15625843321562584280.gif

@Lmangla the school teacher loves flowers as well he neglected his wife to picture them , these men are something :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I guess cos affair never done in broadday light? Im curious why title in afternoon lol... like during lunch time... :lol:

+2

The affair is scheduled from 3-5pm on weekdays ;) 

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali ~ well if the humans in the house are not warm, sometimes, it is far more soothing to spend time with flowers or birds or animals. so just shows those fellas are unhappy as well.

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The way he look at his birds :love:

@Lmangla the school teacher loves flowers as well he neglected his wife to picture them , these men are something :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali ~ well if the humans in the house are not warm, sometimes, it is far more soothing to spend time with flowers or birds or animals. so just shows those fellas are unhappy as well.

Lol yea, but the creepy way this dude looks at these birds makes me want to call PETA to the rescue. :ph34r:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

The warm & communication died long ago between these two :joy:  

@nateko  his creepiness didn’t give her right to cheat on him :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

My patients tell me that e.g. in a bank department, there are 20% affair rates even between married people and they are ALL done during lunch time in a hotel. Even the teenagers sleep together during the Friday long lunch break in Malaysia when the Muslims go to the mosque. There's no fixed hour for sex. ;)

The actor doesn't look handsome to me-Sorry-don't mean to offend-just personal taste. I would be happy as a lark if I was the wife-don't have to sleep with him :)

But if the actor is Jo In Sung-Woah ! I'll dress like a bird if I was the wife. 

This game is sooo fast. How does a number go from 494 to 942 in 11 minutes???? :w00t:

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nateko  his creepiness didn’t give her right to cheat on him :yum:

Indeed, that's precisely why I don't like affair dramas, that's not something my mind wants to justify. 

12 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

This game is sooo fast. How does a number go from 494 to 942 in 11 minutes???? :w00t:

Ya see what talking about affairs does to my brain :joy: math was always my sworn enemy and my brain is officially fried today :lol: either way, fixed...somewhat :ph34r: you didn't see anything

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

Try watching just the first 15 minutes. That was enough to make me want to scream at the wife just leave the bird husband!

The birds situation got worse in ep.2 and seems will worsen in ep.3. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Ameera Ali ~ please tell me that the flowers were atleast shown in great lighting and look pretty? @nateko ~ more than the cheating genre, am more irked by PD's choice to shoot beautiful nature in bad lighting. that just seems wrong. maybe scriptwriter and PD are pure city boy. no appreciation for nature?

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali ~ please tell me that the flowers were atleast shown in great lighting and look pretty? @nateko ~ more than the cheating genre, am more irked by PD's choice to shoot beautiful nature in bad lighting. that just seems wrong. maybe scriptwriter and PD are pure city boy. no appreciation for nature?

The flower is beautiful :mrgreen: 

15625878211562587810.gif

@nateko , @Lawyerh , @Lmangla The science teacher  smiling to this pet is more concerning , she need to stay with bird husband :joy:

15625876341562587614.gif

• LOL 3