Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplemlee yeol eum is actress in Divorce Lawyer in love. It's so common to catch & eat clam in this reality show. Sad for her...

That what drama do to you :joy: , she would have 5 years to think about it :smirk:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Maybe she can just escape & pay fines...

So now ure all alone again in sub? :lol:

Let’s not forget her apologies to the family of the victim  :joy:

they all sleeping dance with zero

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Imma just say this. I love/hate how new comers in the rule thread like complaining about the instructions of wanting to make a thread...they like desperate to make threads huh :joy:

The only thread I open nearly   break my relationship with Mr Hwang  , probably he  hating me now for-leaving him in dust 

, we need to ask what so exciting about opening thread :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko voice 3 is starting soon. Imma go live :tears: is what i would say a week ago. I miss then. Welp. But at least now they can take a break. :) it's sad to see them go but welp.

We can also take a break from the drama now :kiss_wink: LHN posted some beautiful pictures on her Insta, they lifted my mood. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

about the Thai clam... do they not have a local guide with them while filming the show??

maybe the guide didn't know either? most likely they will just pay a fine but huge embarrassment for everyone involved.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

"In the promo, we meet Abby who, after introducing herself, asks Matt what he does for a living. He tells her that he’s an astrophysicist, to which she beams back at him with “I’m a Gemini!” ......" :joy:

ooh the new season of australia's bachelor sounds hilarious. will definitely check it out.

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/australias-newest-bachelor-is-an-astrophysicist-which-led-to-a-brilliantly-cringeworthy-first-encounter/

• LOL 3