Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it is social tragic romantic, but it encompasses several generations  too ( I don't know how they call it in English, I know the Arabic term)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Öyle_Bir_Geçer_Zaman_Ki

am guessing it is very addictive when you watch but the description bawahahahah... it just sounds hilariously messy. :joy:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am guessing it is very addictive when you watch but the description bawahahahah... it just sounds hilariously messy. :joy:

I watched the dubbed version, by the way,  at that time, so many Arabic-speaking countries watched it :) it was sooooooooooooo popular :) 

• Like 2

survived ep 1! hahahha... ok, in between I got distracted and was watching tons of YT clips from the drama instead. kekeke... . one of the YT comments said there is a real shakespeare vibe to this couple which was spot on. it makes it  actually kind of fun to watch.

this one clip had me really giggling. so she is annoyed and wants a divorce but is cuddling him in her sleep and muttering "I want a divorce!" and his response is to hold her closer and say "sure" :joy:.

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @kokodus ~ we should have more such scenes in dramas where they are forced to stay together / contract relationship trope

• LOL 4

random stuff -- am amazed at the number of turkish words I recognize while watching the drama. guess, the silk route had lots of language crossovers! insaan (person); ashq (love - in hindi/urdu, it is ishq), janam (my love), chai (tea), sakar (sugar)....

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

random stuff -- am amazed at the number of turkish words I recognize while watching the drama. guess, the silk route had lots of language crossovers! insaan (person); ashq (love - in hindi/urdu, it is ishq), janam (my love), chai (tea), sakar (sugar)....

haha, it has many common Arabic words too :D insaan, ishq, chai, sokar are Arabic words. The Turkish empire ruled Egypt for some time, so they took some words from us :D  And we also took some words from them :D 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ending Spoiler : she choose homewrecker penguin. More handsome? Idk... both birds look the same to m:ph34r:

Or the other boy is more understanding, caring and willing to sit down and listen to her problems....:joy: But of course she should knows better because once a cheater always a cheater....She traded her hubs for a damaged goods...

Anyway, we didn’t know the whole story. Maybe hubs cheated first. There’s always 2 sides of the coins, I hope PingPing divorce news won’t splatters all over the news like SongSong. We should give them some privacy...

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

kekeke.... so I have been really bored or meh on kdrama kiss scenes lately. :P hahahahha... so not sure why I am drooling over this one. hahahhaha... it is motivating me to watch this series more but can I really sit through episodes that are 2.5 hours? :sweatingbullets:

am going to be like @kokodus and @sushilicious and @Sejabin and randomly dump my thoughts on this clip. ^_^

omo! is it the quietness of the scene that I really like? there is so much underplay of emotion that you normally don't see. there is a hesitation, an awareness that this could change the dynamic, there is a sense of wanting but also not wanting.. there is a sense of wonder but also the sense of not being good enough. love that his face is weathered and almost sad -- he is a man who knows that he is not good enough for her. and yet, the tenderness mixed with desire wins out. gah! :relaxed: ... only to be tinged with regret later!

and abs loving gals @Ameera Ali @triplem, this man's abs is enough for me to appreciate them! hahahahha....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yes it is. Kiss scenes are the Wheeeeewwhooooo. :love: Sugar syrup to the max!

only when done right. sometimes, it is very awkward to watch or... you are just bored and meh. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1