Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

How many episodes are there?

the series am watching only has 32 episodes but each episode is 2.5 hours. so it is 60 episodes of a kdrama series. it just feels soooooooo long. can't even watch tvn dramas because I think 80 minutes is too long.

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched about three only and gave up :D :D 

same here; lets see if I actually finish this one. usually give up after an episode or so! hahahah...

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the series am watching only has 32 episodes but each episode is 2.5 hours.

WHAT? No effin way :scream: Who has the patience to watch all of it day after day? I'd fall asleep in the middle :joy: How do you manage to watch it? 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, nateko said:

WHAT? No effin way :scream: Who has the patience to watch all of it day after day? I'd fall asleep in the middle :joy: How do you manage to watch it? 

kekeke...lets see if I actually finish one episode first! :sweatingbullets: I also wonder about how it is actually broadcast.. but we should probably ask @staygold who has actually watched some turkish series in full how she managed to watch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

one Turkish drama I watched was made up of three parts each one about 120 episodes which makes up 360 episodes total :D  each episode was originally 100 minutes but they divided it to make shorter after dubbing :D 

I liked it but no more Turkish drama for me :D 

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Aliwah ure going to watch traffic police live?? Tagged me if u make a gif...:wub:

He can give me ticket anytime :phew:

For tomorrow, I try today livestream I used keep stopping, I only could make one scene gifs

:joy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali the Turkish drama had a handsome villain, and as usual I felt sorry for him :D :D 

so what was the story of the drama. you can give a recap since there is no way we are going to sit through 360 episodes. LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali the Turkish drama had a handsome villain, and as usual I felt sorry for him :D :D 

I never watch Turkish, who is your new villain you feel sorry for in your new daily drama :joy:

@Lawyerh I would like to think  it’s natural :naughty:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I never watch Turkish, who is your new villain you feel sorry for in your new daily drama :joy:

I don't like any villains these days :mrgreen: I can't risk my points in soompi, I am near 10,000 and would like to reach it safely :D 

@triplem

it is old drama from 2010 to 2013 in three seasons

oyle bir gecer zamanki (As time goes by)

@Lmangla the story is about a husband who has two daughters and two sons, he cheats on his wife with a Dutch or German woman (can't remember). the youngest son and the daughter side with their father and the other two treat him bad (which is so distasteful to me, as I can't accept children to be rude to parents even if they are wrong). The father leaves his wife and gets married to the Dutch woman, but he regrets it later on. He still loves his former wife and he learns she is going to get married. He rapes her and kills her new husband (who was his friend). (The rape thing was too sad because really otherwise, the man could have been redeemed, as he repents later).

Anyway, the husband is sent to prison, after he is released he atones for his sins, and becomes a good father. His ex-wife feels sorry for him later on and even forgives him but he can't forgive himself and commits suicide (I cried so much for him ). 

In season three, about ten years later, the wife gets married and we see her sons and daughters through their love affairs and marriages. In general, this is a tear-jerking drama. The music is so good too. it is worth watching. I miscalculated it is 120 episodes total :D 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:joy: LOL at the description @nohamahamoud2002... not even sure how to describe that kind of genre. hahahahha...

it is social tragic romantic, but it encompasses several generations  too ( I don't know how they call it in English, I know the Arabic term)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Öyle_Bir_Geçer_Zaman_Ki

• Like 1
  • LOL 1