Add and Subtract Game

Admin

kekekek... @sushilicious ~ that friendship drama has no tension, not the type I am in the mood for. it has got to have that kind of romeo juliet vibe. or something like rosalind and benvolio from still star crossed (book was so good but stupid series got cancelled). that crackling..

@Lawyerh ~ the beginning of mask was amazing. then it got slow and towards the end, it was more hilarious. as a thread, we just laughed so much that it was a riot. we made fun of everything. I mostly watched for the second leads to see how it unraveled. it was a fun ride.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Slap me?!OOOOO:scream: why you want slap me?!:bawling:

I was about to give rose syrup...

@nateko anyhow. Other than sugar. I also have babyilicious :) which i cry alot. Hahaa

Babylicious sounds cute. Now I want that rose syrup :ph34r: btw, letting us win is no fun :P we need to have an epic battle

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh ~ mask had the most beautiful posters for all characters. yea, second lead fella was so delicious interesting. you had no idea how his story unrolled... @kokodus ~ yea I have watched king2hearts...

but youtube actually gave some random recommendation. have no idea how that stupid site knew what I was looking for. am watching randomly this clip and all I can say is "what on earth is this....ok, I have to check this stupid drama now." :joy:

funniest viewer comment was that he looks like arjun rampal.

LOL, he does a bit no @staygold

• Like 3
  • LOL 2