Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @cenching a fluffy sugary monster. Yes, I’m a mermaid who can change forms. My newest form is this sugary body:joy: (ps. I’m waiting for my phone to recharge so I can continue to watch ep 7)

+2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Seriously...who are you ? What have you done to our Sushi gal who likes only crime and horror???

What have I done??? :scream::joy: I corrupted the innocent.....:joy::scream: Gladly, happily, proudly....Whooohooo!!! :naughty::naughty:

• LOL 3

+2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Just that he does not like to watch fluff for the sake of fluff . As  you are well aware , the drama must speak to him . :rolleyes: 

By the way Plus Nine Boys is a really good drama if you guys have not watched it before 

Exactly! It has to speak to me and I need to get something out of it.

PNB is the best! :D 

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sorry watching TYH ..ehh how come Wookie is carrying that ridiculous man bag . I mean is it suppose to show he’s metrosexual or something ? Someone give him a proper briefcase . Gosh @Lmangla ..I’m feeling your influence , I actually notice these things more instead of the story ! :joy:

hahaha... it is fun to notice such things when you are sort of a bit bored by the drama... there are dramas that I managed to watch till the last episode only because of my interest in such random details. kekekek... ofcourse, it also helps when you are mentally cataloguing about designs that you would like for your next handbag.... :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

If we went together there.. I.. will busy to.. pray for.. supergal and ameera in the monastery :relieved:

Keep doing it , I am getting sofa kiss next week in TYH  I was calling for that scene , from the day I see sofa in his office :mrgreen: 

347E6005-859F-49F9-9B54-C7E2F5D5B1A4.gif

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Didnt know just dimple alone will impress you a lot hahaha. You got innocent side too :naughty: Im surprised

I am innocent too :D I like KJH smile and hairstyle the most. I prefer his "decent'' works :innocent: honestly speaking. I am very shy. Not joking :sweatingbullets:

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1