Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

+2 

I am now heading back to Makassar. that's why I can join soompi again lols :blush: 

Glad we tagged you at the right time, kkk.

@dotonly Yes It seems  I’m everywhere - I’m watching 6 dramas & writing on most of them. I usually multitask . I can fold clothes or supervise my kiddo’s homework & watch a drama at the same time :D . At work , when my students are trying out a question, I’ll be here ...kkkkkkk 

@bedifferent @stroppyse I am very happy right now . KYk is back

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl thanks for giving us updates about @abnoch condition, I didn't know that he got into car accident, hope you'll get well soon @abnoch, hope you always stay strong with all the ordeals you have right now. We're praying you a speedy recovery. 

@triplem I haven't seen ep 19-20 yet. is that slow pace coming back? or sad? or what? I'll watch it later. I spent the night watching LoM. whoaaahhh... I love this show so much. @Lmangla you should join us here too. You know I have a girl crush with the female charCTER. She's a rare character that ever presents in kdrama history. trust me you'll have fun like we have in come and hug me. hahahahaa

P.S. KYK?? who's his leading lady?? is it that angry mom star?? what is it about? romance? eeehh... I don't like the pairing then, lol

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@dotonly @triplem @USAFarmgirl @Lmangla @kokodus

my dad is doing fine except the Catheter.. he is eating properly , has hunger pangs and everything... everything is normal.. But biopsy report is one big confusion... On One line , it is written its a low grade carcinogen and next line they have written pT4a.

As per Doctor , these two lines are confusing therefore he has given for review... Now secondly we have shown this report to another pathologer... He said if it has been detected in 6 months then it cannot be at pT4a stage...also the report itself is ambiguous.... Plus there has to be some sign... signs are missing ...

Secondly if the first paragraph is right , then its nothing ... a normal low grade carcinoma... at a very preliminary stage..it can be cured with Medicine itself... and if second paragraph is right then we would require Operation and other stuff..

such a confusing scenario.... we are waiting for the review of biopsy report... Thank you guys ... Thanks for remembering me..!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem I understand, a mother's duties and a teacher's(?)...*whisper* i know...i cant "divorce" the cellphone myself.

To me, watch drama = me time.

Edited by Guest
Corrected

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent @stroppyse I am very happy right now . KYk is back

LOL, googling gave me Soompi News.  Airing after Mr Sunshine is a ++++.

On April 3, a source from his agency stated that the actor received an offer for the drama and is positively considering it. He is in talks to play the role of a 34-year-old family physician named Ki Yoo Jin. Actress Kim Hee Sun was previously confirmed to star in the drama as well.

“Room N9” is about a lawyer named Eul Ji Hae Yi (played by Kim Hee Sun) whose body is switched with a prisoner residing in room No. 9 of a women’s prison. Ki Yoo Jin is Eul Ji Hae Yi’s lover and will play a critical role in returning her soul back to her body.

Edit:  @LSGLMH_88 Hoping for good news with your dad. Please stay positive. @abnoch how are you?  Hope you can type and reply?  Get well soon. Hug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@bedifferent it sounds like come back ahjussi, soul-swapping theme, wait... the title almost like room no 7, haha. it sounds interesting. 

Room no 7 is the secret room right in BCIMFL?  So all three dramas in one, what a deal?

KYK needs to stay alive this time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Room no 7 is the secret room right in BCIMFL?  So all three dramas in one, what a deal?

KYK needs to stay alive this time.

It's like a serial code. 7, 9 then the next would be 11. Lololol

Room no 7 is a secret room. It's also a movie title starring D.O if I'm not mistaken.

KYK, I forgot what his last drama I watched. SSM maybe ya.. and I didn't really finish that too. I really like him in Pinocchio and D-day. 

Ah.. did anyone here watch Age of Youth season 1? I heard good praises a lot about this drama. I plan to watch it. But season 2 didn't take 2 of their original casts along. I wonder if I just watch the first season will the ending be like unfinished, anticlimactic ending?

• Like 2

@stargazer187 KYK was good in Lookout, his last drama.  7,9,11 , are they all prime numbers room?  Hmmm. :D

I watched AoY season 1. It's sweet though the ending was kinda open ended. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bedifferent said:

@stargazer187 KYK was good in Lookout, his last drama.  7,9,11 , are they all prime numbers room?  Hmmm. :D

I watched AoY season 1. It's sweet though the ending was kinda open ended. 

Ooohhh..... I watched look out too!! There he pretend to be a bad guy and have to do some sort of ugly things to let them beleive that he is on their side. That's the recemt one  ya. :D I think I really have short term memory lately. Sighh... I keep forgetting some dramas I have watched. Lol

Haha... not really.. it's an odd numbers. I'm just guessing maybe there will be next movie or dramas with it. *psstt... inspired by miss yoon, :lol:*

Open ending. :mellow:, hmmm... I see. Thanks for telling. 

• LOL 3

@stargazer187 @bedifferent I have no idea who the lead actress is. Don’t think I hv seen her before . I didn’t even know the story line till Bee put it here.I’m just happy that KYK is hopefully coming back to drama land . His new movie with Park Bo Young will be out in August. That’s romance melodrama 

Anyway LOM is so good . Na Young is one of my favourite female leads now .

I watched “I can Speak “ on a flight , so good. Cried a river. It was a lot deeper than I expected covering the issues of comfort women. Recommended!

• Like 4