Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @Lmangla from what i saw, she kind of requested the production to change the filming schedule i guess is to fit her schedule after the witness interview. She was asked to leave at first?(Not sure about this part) but she just refused to leave despite the backlash from her husband.

+2

perhaps she didn't want to leave as that would seem like admission of guilt that her husband was shady... but considering how drama PDs hardly give actors even time off when they break bones, am surprised to hear that they are filming around her witness interview...

• Like 1

Liver or Die was about a big brother who raised his four siblings because their bad mom left them. He is self-sacrificing. He fell ill, had liver cancer, he needs one of his brothers/sisters to donate a part of their liver to transplant it. No one wants to help him :( at the end the twin sisters donate in half. and he is saved. The big brother is so poor. I cried all the time in his scenes :bawling: But I loved the drama very much. I like that type of drama. It is very good and meaningful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, cenching said:

Why? Do you like female strippers??? :o:huh:

+2

30 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

@Ameera Ali yes why? Do you like female strippers?

Where I am , they have belly dancer for bachelor party , so It’s art girls , I shouldn’t watch it because I like it :mrgreen:  

Belly dance not only for men , I could say there are men belly dancer now :joy: so woman feel comfortable I guess with it :innocent:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@cenching you're also accounting? :D lols

Not anymore but I used to worked in EDP Department that designs the Accounting Software....When I was working in KK, I was in Accounting Department but did it in a software too....

I dislike Accounting...

+2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

From what I've read, the netizens are asking her to leave and threatening to boycott the show, but the production team has no intention to let her go, because they're almost done in their filming, since filming has started long ago before the premiere. But the latest news is that she is requesting adjustment in her shooting schedules (the ones with her in) because of the trial dates. After that, I haven't updated myself with any news.

@Ameera Ali :scream: that gif from Confession. I should not watch at night :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Time really fly fast when you really like something.:mellow:like oh what? We have 8 episodes left? (2 eps combined)

Are you talking about Fiery? But 8 episodes is still like a month's time... It's still a long time for me, lol...

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

to be honest i have nothing against the finance department......it just that this girl tends to love to push her responsibilities to others and take it for granted when u help her...... :/ 

she escalated me to her boss last week and i escalated right back lols.....

@ktcjdrama i think that is also the last news i saw

I understand, your problem is not The Accounting itself but the man power...:angry: Put the blame on the HR Department that hired her...:lol:

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why ? I teach accounts . ...but yeah it’s dead boring :lol:. That’s why I make slow mo gifs to entertain myself 

I am not good with numbers and I hate calculating billions of billions of money that’s not mine....:lol:

Are you teaching in college?

+2

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I also think it’s Long . I hope writer can keep the pace & plot. I feel 20 eps is too Long. 16 eps would have been better 

I thought it might be too long too... but Chief Kim was greatly written till the end. I think this one would be too. We're getting new players this week, Scar Face, then the mysterious background of Sister Kim, and the Russian Ahjusshi joining hands with Cult Leader. So there should still be a lot to tell. Not to mention the possibility of a love line :P:P:P maybe that's why they're heading towards the exposure of his past identity? That there is a possibility he could not continue to be a priest?

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Actually...I don’t see the need for lovelines though...like...he is a priest...and somehow I just don’t see a need too....because the main thing is beat them...

+2

I can do without love lines too for my dramas... but the way they're teasing us made me think they might make one.. but... Chief Kim has no love line as well, although again we were often led to wish for one.

+2

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla I once have a black cat that actually struck me in the leg while trying to go across in front of me.(which is bad luck:unsure:)

yea, I am feeling kind of unsettled wondering if it is bad luck. mom is just like whatever and instead gave me a lecture on why I should close window after sunset as bugs can come in. am like, mom it is too hot.. sigh. .. had to wait over 10 minutes before it flew out the window.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes I teach pre Uni & Professional accounting papers . A levels, ACCA etc . But I am also an Econs major . So teach that as well . 

:thumbsup: Hats off to you...

I had poor marks for my accounting :flushed::tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 2