Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@USAFarmgirl i like rain too (especially when you're not busy) , cos it will give you time to contemplate about your life.

That's the problem i have. Since my English not good, i only lurking on the drama thread that i follow.

Who knows, maybe when my fingers got very itchy, i'll post a short comment there.

I watch drama on my bed so dont worry *wink*, (but thanks for the advise).

@angelangie 6db988869c105086253a0c388796e1ea.gif

@dotonly  Listen don't not post because of language.  There are people here from all over and what ever you write is more than good enough.  No one here is perfect... Not one. Not to mention English is my language and I still make spelling and grammar mistakes all the time because I am usually in a rush and hardly ever proof read. 

So you write what ever and whenever your heart leads and don't worry about imperfections just trust your thoughts and allow them to lead you...  FIGHTING!!!! 

@angelangie  You better start coming around here a little more often if you know what's good for you!!!!  Missing YOU!!!

AS002225_05.gif   LOL it's bad when we Subtracts are even trying to get Adds Cats to join us:lol:

@USAFarmgirl hahaha im always here just that recently works kinda pile up and i need to rectify some issues too sigh.....warehouse keep doing the same repeated issues..... :/ 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @dotonly ~ what drama threads you are lurking in?

My next drama-to-watch are all upcoming ones so i lurk everywhere while waiting.

@Lmangla i rarely see your name on drama threads, are you just lurking too?

@dotonly ~ am regular here and the events thread. hahhahah.. otherwise, not enough time to watch dramas or even lurk in threads. right now, barely watching one drama regularly - come hug me -- mostly because the thread cracks me up even though the drama itself is super serious. just started watching a daily drama after a long time - I am a mother too - so far it is interesting and very very easy watch. one of those dramas where you only need 10% of your brain power to watch. hahahah...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@dotonly ~ am regular here and the events thread. hahhahah.. otherwise, not enough time to watch dramas or even lurk in threads. right now, barely watching one drama regularly - come hug me -- mostly because the thread cracks me up even though the drama itself is super serious. just started watching a daily drama after a long time - I am a mother too - so far it is interesting and very very easy watch. one of those dramas where you only need 10% of your brain power to watch. hahahah...

I dont know that soompi have an event organizers. I thought you're a mod too cos your post have that orange frame too just like the admins and mods.

Even if the drama need no brain, i'll watch it seriously. Give my brain and emotion. Maybe that's why i cant watch daily drama cos im afraid i'll be trap in drama world, haha.

kekeke.  @dotonly ~ I watch most dramas with my brain not switched on.  basically it is my way of de-stressing. so I don't take it seriously even though I enjoy discussing it with chingus here. the only time I get annoyed/serious is if I can't stand the drama and then I promptly drop it for my sanity. hahahah...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone... 

I would really appreciate it if you could add  @abnoch  to your thoughts and prayers.  I know very little except he was in a car accident and hurt his arm pretty bad.  I know it would mean a lot to him.  Hoping he heals quickly and is given the best of care. Please remember him and also @LSGLMH_88 her Dad and her family too...:heart:  @Sejabini as well...

1400322847.jpg.jpg

684 :star:

@dotonly hi chingu!! huggsssssss.. miss you :kiss_wink: btw I am in the middle of the mountains and forest right now wkwkwkwk. in Toraja for my grandmama in law's Rambu Solo ceremony (you can google what is rambu solo xixixixi) and it is raining everyday and very cold and isolated hahahaha signal hp only E no 3G or 4G :blush: but it is okey. this is our honour for our grandmama :) in Toraja, mom is a very important figure than papa. xixixixi. we use mom's family name more often than papa's family name. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@Sejabini no wonder you've been MIA.

+2 

I am now heading back to Makassar. that's why I can join soompi again lols :blush: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1