Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

And I have problem in memorizing names quickly. I even tend to forget the recent drama I watched. I think I'm in a trouble. :sweatingbullets:

kekeke... same here. which is why I give them nicknames! hahahahha....

24 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Tvn is producing more good and popular dramas than the big three lately. And they have no WC interrupting their shows. 

ummm... for whatever reason, I generally don't like tvn dramas... as for millions stars from the sky - I HATED the original jdrama. the end made me feel like banging my head and thinking "I cant believe I stayed up to watch this nonsense on TV. could have watched the other drama..."...  so definitely 100% staying away from this one... can't remember the exact plot but I do remember this bit of the drama...

Spoiler

the sort of love story turns out to be incest. the guy and girl were separated as children and so didn't know they were brother and sister. they commit suicide in the end. thats all I remember.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Lmangla seriously??? Is that so bad?? Oh nooo... I plan to watch it because of SIG anyway. So... well... let's see I like it or not later. Thanks for the J-drama reference. You're saved me from checking on it. The spoiler part looks like a... crap... lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@stargazer187 ~ I don't remember the plot but I do remember HATING it intensely. lol. and yea, the spoiler part was utter crap. basically my reaction was "what the??????" to the entire story. will definitely not even be reading recaps or reviews of this one.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 what is MITH?? my schedule is also tight ... i am also busy watching Legend of Fuyao ( which I am not liking even one bit but becaue of my dedication to Yang Mi & Vengo Gao, I am screwed.. :D) & Whats wrong with secretary kim (loving it) but yet i will suggest you to watch Love O2O... just this one... I feel you are gonna love it... 45 minutes... 30 episodes... I can assure you will not regret it... :D

@Lmangla I am yet to watch any J- Drama... Sigh !!!! I just don't find appropriate one to start with....lol

• Like 3

@Lmangla  :D I know how it feels when you have to accept that the writer messed with the ending. They're unforgiveable and will haunt you forever.

@LSGLMH_88 o2o, offline to online right?? I have watched that. Actually kokodus and other friends keep giving updates on some c-dramas on slack. Tbh, I'm waiting for the remake of MG 2018. But dunno when will it air.

And LoF, is that the one with wars in the trailer?? Seems like some folks are so excited with this one. 

J-dramas, start with Nodame Cantabile! It's one of my all time rom-com list. Then The over protective Kahoko. 

• Like 4

don't even know how to describe it but am a little wary of jdramas @LSGLMH_88 due to some "what the????" reactions over the years. :sweatingbullets: but I do like their detective dramas which are easy to watch. check out "hard nut" -- the guy and girl are cute. it ends kind of abruptly and makes you wish for a second season but it never happened. the other one I liked was "galileo" but I only liked the first season. in the second season, they changed the girl. ugh. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@LSGLMH_88 I finished Queen of SOP long back. I then watched three of his movies : The rise of a tomboy, Youth never returns and Wolf Warriors II, out of which only the latter was good. Now I'm watching The Classic of mountains and seas. And yes, I won't stop until i watch all of his movies and dramas. Hehe. I even opened a thread for him here. I was surprised and shocked to know that he didn't even have a thread here. So I made my first ever thread in soompi for him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla did you drop HNH too?? You know the more it goes the more nonsense it is. How the new character pops out and connects with the plot seems very lame. Lol. But well, it's still fun for laughs. 

I just wonder that J-drama style is quite different from other Asian dramas. But I have to acknowledge that they have 'freshly unique' plot and they're not all about same formulas as kdramas always have for their rom-com, kdrama tropes.  

But I like some of their detective/medical dramas, like Ouroboros, Death Note, and Code Blue S 1 and 2, not yet on S3. 

And I love their old dramas like Hana Yori dango, Itazura Na Kiss, First Love, Anchor Woman. 

@LSGLMH_88 ah.. one more from jdrama rom-com, Hana kimi ikemen paradise. Then, it's adapted into T-drama, ISWAK. 

MITH - master in the house/all the butlers. 

@kokodus hahaa.. well done! It's how I feel when I know that there was no thread for MITH. Lol

+2

• Like 3

@Lmangla @stargazer187 see from the above post... What I was talking about @kokodus ../ :P

I saw your thread in Soompi about ZH... Thought of pulling your legs yr...!!1 but then at that time I was eating ... therefore typing while eating seemed a little bit inconvenient for me... :P

@stargazer187 what is MG 2018?? tell me the full name... Lol... I am pretty much forgetful about names except a few actors you see... :DYou are not over of your obsession of Master in The House , I can see... :P don't tell me you will once again watch K Drama when Vagabond will release... :P 

@Lmangla is it a manga??? like anime sort of a thing?? No Please No Anime... I just can't connect... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla did the following ever happen on soompi? :

Gather for a drama > the same story happened too in real life > share the experience of life among members > giving supports to each others > drama: long forgotten.

(Nope! Thats not going to happen cos the mods will give a reminder/warning for OOT).

@stargazer187 not watch currently dramas. Sorry but i dont like PSJ hair style in "What Is Wrong..."

I have a list of upcoming dramas to watch.

Edited by Guest
Corrected

@dotonly I hate his hairstyle and also I just dont like his acting much either.. That intense look one gives to another is missing.. I love PMY's ear rings ... lol...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@LSGLMH_88 MG 2018 - Meteor Garden remake. The female lead is the one from ALSB. And they have new F4 in there. Hahaha, she's devoted to him. Did you get over your YH already @kokodus

Oh definitely! I'll watch LSG, oppss.. vagabond I mean :lol:

@dotonly ahh.. I see. Haha. I love him tho. Why r you two, @LSGLMH_88 didn't like him? :o Well, love can't be forced ya. Idk, I fall for him since SWP. And his character in WWSK, I love his over confidence and his flirty lines. Hahaha. 

Then, what drama you watch that made you suffer withdrawal symptoms?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

neither of the dramas I recommended are based on a manga @LSGLMH_88; galileo is based on a very well known crime novel though. have read the english version which is quite somber. the movies were like that but the drama itself kept itself fun and light. so good mix of detective work + science. totally enjoyed it...

21 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla did the following ever happen on soompi? :

Gather for a drama > the same story happened too in real life > share the experience of life among members > giving supports to each others > drama: long forgotten.

(Nope! Thats not going to happen cos the mods will give a reminder/warning for OOT).

actually they have! so people do share their personal or real life experiences but there is no mod warning because the stories they tell are still connected to the main discussion. it has to be weaved in to the conversation. so someone would say this character makes no sense! and then someone else would say "but you know heard of a real life story where someone behaved exactly that way!" and we would all gasp and say "what??????" :lol: so have heard all sorts of fun, interesting and some very personal stories here

@dotonly. have you watched fated to love you, the kdrama version? in it, the leads lose their baby in a miscarriage. after that episode aired, there were posters who shared personal stories of their own experiences and I actually cried reading them.....

so yea, obviously, it can't go fully offtrack into random areas but when the conversation is still connected to themes of the drama, people do share and it can be a very bonding and great community experience. and yea, it is allowed because it is still tied in to the drama.

• Like 4

As for the new SIG remake drama, I'm sure they will change the plot and adapt in a way that is palatable for k audience. 

@stargazer187 YH still has a special place in my heart, even now while I'm typing this I'm listening to the Peach blossoms ost. But the obsession for ZH is on a whole new different level. With eve4y project I watch of him, I fall more deep. In case of Mark Chao that was not possible because he has hardly done any dramas/movies. Sighhh

• Like 5

ojmnkPrayer.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMzrL_JkWmhC-vCoS_4q716 corrected

Thanks to everyone for being just who you are...  For lifting each other up in good times as well as bad, in happy moments as well as sad.  For proving that caring even friendship through words alone can live and breathe worldwide.  That there are truly no limits when it comes to the heart and whats inside...

Nothing new on @abnoch yet but hopefully he will answer all of us soon enough!!  Praying for a positive day as I wait for the sun to rise...

Sharing my favorite song right now!!!

Also @stargazer187 MG is finally releasing on July 9th. Check Lo2o channel in slack. That's the official C-drama channel there. LOLOL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@stargazer187 ~ am sort of still watching the boys over flowers 2 jdrama version. basically I skip scenes and then watch the end. hahahahha.. :lol: ..

• Like 3

@Lmangla I'm in the episode when this magazine model suddenly comes out of no where and barges into haruto's life, declaring she falls for him because he is similar to the male manga character she's fan of. It's ep 6 I guess. I put it on hold. Has it ended until 10 already? Haven't checked it out yet. 

• Like 3

@stargazer187 i like PSJ more when wear t-shirt, like in Fight for My Way.

My Ahjussi. So sad. Maybe cos the controversy in SK, they have to cut the romance part. NO SKINSHIP! but actions speaks louder than words.

@Lmangla yes i have. I hate their baby's nickname ...why oh why???

Edited by Guest
Corrected