Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem ~ just the title "liver or die" sounds off-putting to me! :sweatingbullets:... why is it called liver of all things? is there a liver transplant? liver cirrohsis? liver cancer? ... and yea, I avoid OCN...

@ktcjdrama ~ let me introduce her had a similar plot to love in sadness, it didn't really sound interesting. plus, I can't stand the lead actress even though I like the two guys. it is not because of her scandal husband but I couldn't stand her acting in another drama that I watched.. drove me nuts! so yea, just sort of watching and dropping dramas. tried to watch 2 lakorns but they weren't hooking me enough to finish beyond the few episodes.. . just in a strange mood I guess. maybe I will watch some hallmark movies or some detective series like signal...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I couldn't continue with Let Me Introduce Her, but somehow Love in Sadness is drawing me in to stay. Didn't really care for the female lead too, purely staying for the story, so curious how it will unfold. 

Yes, I have the same question too.. is the title "Liver or Die", or, "Live or Die"??

For me, not experiencing drama slump, in fact, so many new dramas I want to check out, but not having enough time to watch because I have new commitments that leave me with less time to watch :( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im more excited with Confession than Kill me, but lets see which one better. Doctor Prisoner is it good? Anyone watching? 

I checked out trailer for Kill It, but not so interested... Will still check out the first episode though.

• Like 1

I am attending my son’s Baccalaureate event...:mellow: Quite a boring event so I am checking out Soompi. Checked Add/Sub thread JKY’s musclelicious gif assaulted my eyes so I have to changed tab but unfortunately the other tab is TYH thread right in @triplem slow molicious kissing gif....:scream:...I hope no other parent saw my pervy side....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I couldn't continue with Let Me Introduce Her, but somehow Love in Sadness is drawing me in to stay. Didn't really care for the female lead too, purely staying for the story, so curious how it will unfold. 

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

She is. She insisted on it.

+2

she insisted? somehow that just sounds like she took the drama production on hostage. poor things. this drama already had problems with potential plagiarism clash with let me introduce her. seems like this project was just jinxed.

• Like 1